Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Sat, 10 December 2005 22:31 Go to next message
Gday Everyone! This car was going to be a project of mine to build up as a daily driver. But at the moment I have no car to get to work in, and need the cash to fix my other car. Just wondering if there is any interest in it at the moment.

The car:
- 1983 AUS Spec AE86 Sprinter
- Small amount of body damage to the rear left hand quarter, just mear the taillight.
- Front right hand guard damaged (but have a spare one for it, if interested).
- 88kw MR2 4AGE Engine converted to rear wheel drive.
- Extractors.
- Finer Filter.
- Full Exhaust with Cannon muffler at rear.
- Lowered King Springs at front.
- Lowered Whiteline springs at the rear.
- Unknown shockers front and rear.
- Factory Sunroof.
- Unknown kilometres on engine, but blows NO smoke and pulls very hard.
- Window Tint.
- Full Interior.

The only problem though, is that is was defected for a racing seat, so it has to go through Regency Park.
Let me know if there is any interest, but if there isnt any, I will be wrecking the car probably.
I want $4200 o.n.o the whole car - negotiuable -
Unfortunately I have no pictures to post up, but I just want to know if anyone is interested in it. Smile
Let me know guys!
Regards, NOS4AG!
  Send a private message to this user    
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Sun, 11 December 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good for the price.
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Sun, 11 December 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will also throw in another "BARE" AE86 Shell (minus the tyre well), which is good for some body panels or someone who wants to fix it and build it up.
Let me know people Smile
Regards, NOS4AG!
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Sun, 11 December 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey People! Like I said the price is negotiable, but I need bothe of these cars gone by the end of next week.
If there any other bits people are after, please let me know what you need. Smile
Regards, NOS4AG!
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Sun, 11 December 2005 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So noone in Adelaide wants an AE86?!?!?!?!?!
Find that hard to believe!! Cmon guys, let me know if you arer interested, and you can come and have a look at it. Smile
Its gotta go!!!!!
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Sun, 11 December 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think noone wants to take the risk of buring a defected car, considering how the guys at regency r such cocks. pics get alot of interest as well man, put some up and u might have a bit more luck.
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Sun, 11 December 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*buying
barned01
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Mon, 12 December 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you may want to check out the legalities even of buying a defected car, i was under the impression it was illegal to sell a defected car and transfer the rego papers.
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Mon, 12 December 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I rang Regency park and they said that "anyone" can buy a defected car and take it through Regency Park and then when it has passed, they will change the ownership details there and then.
I will try and get a couple of photos up, but I havent got a camera, so it could be some time. Its better if there is anyone interested, just to give me a call on 0410611465 after 6:00pm everyday, and we can talk about it then.
Its the same as if I put the car in the Trading Post, but this doesnt cost anything and the buyer would still have to come and look at the car.
Like I said, if there is anyone interwested, please call my mobile.
Regards, Ben.
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Mon, 12 December 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rory, give me a call about the car on 83770573 or call my mobile. I cant call oy on my mobile or send messages as I have no credit.
Thanks. Smile
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI : AE86 Sprinter In Adelaide. Tue, 13 December 2005 04:34 Go to previous message
nos4ag, want to swap for a passed through regency, comfy supra seated AA63 celica GTR?
Will register it for 3months too.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 1983 sprinter...blown 4ac
Next Topic:1997 Honda Prelude VTI-R - $15,500
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:27:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047299861907959 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.