Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Toyo Drift Nationals Sun, 11 December 2005 06:23 Go to next message
Hey i just came back from the drift nats, what are ppls thoughts?

Anyone know what powers the two ae86's that got cups? The yellow looked like it had an intercooler at the front Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals Sun, 11 December 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The yellow one is crab-86 off the forums, it has a turbo'd gze, he came 1st for the day and year.
The bronze one is henn off the forums, it has a gze with wolf and a pulley kit, think he came 4th for the day and 3rd for the year.
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals Sun, 11 December 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Both looked pretty powerful against the SR nissans, i was surprised they could be that quick. The bronze one was great, favourite car of the day.

The yellow one sounded like he blew his gear box towards the end though. Evil or Very Mad
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals Sun, 11 December 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crab blew 3rd gear twice today. Swapped the box (or cracked the whip while others swapped box) before battles and blew it again in expression session. Ande yes it does have an IC out the front.

The cars aren't powerful against the Nissans, around 150 and 110 rwkw (guess which is which). Just driven hard, like they should be.

I am going to go to the pub now.

Hen
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals Sun, 11 December 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was there on saturday, couldnt make it today and i was disapointed. The highlight were the Toyota's going around the track plus they were some of the best driven there. I was discusted by all the freaking nissans! I never want to see another 180, silvia or skyline again lol.

Just wondering what happened to the AE86 mega cruise. It wasnt till i left that i saw a bunch of AE86's parked just after the enty as i was leaving just before the drift kahana. What is drift kahana lol? I was just so disapointed by the team drifting that my mate and i left.

Ooo, does anyone know who's aerocabin soarer with SA plates on it was there. It was wierd to see another Z20 in the same car park!

In despite of all the nissans that runningman 180sx was sick as. He was one of the best drivers in my opinion. Why he was only running in street class was obsered, we was out driving alot of the pro drivers.
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals Mon, 12 December 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate, bloody nissan orgy, i really enjoyed seeing the toyotas and mazdas mix it up.
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals Tue, 13 December 2005 00:01 Go to previous message
Big Rob wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 22:29

Ooo, does anyone know who's aerocabin soarer with SA plates on it was there. It was wierd to see another Z20 in the same car park!

Thats my old mans car!!
One day ill convice him to put a tow bar on it and start to steal that as my tow car Laughing , so damn comfortable.

leg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1jz/2jz Cruze
Next Topic:Any girls interested in drifting please read.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:20:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004612922668457 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.