Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » WA converters?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
big_dave54
Newcomer

October 2002

WA converters? Tue, 04 February 2003 17:15 Go to next message
Greeting to all my fellow Sand gropers.

Some of you may have seen my "wheels" in action, they tend to be remembered, especially as we who know our toyota's, realise convertible TA22's are pretty scarce. Combine it with its shite white paint job, and owner doing his damndest to destroy its pathetic 2T powerplant and u have an interesting (read embarassing) vehicle Laughing .

But no more!!!

I'm moving on up, and the 2T's moving on out. I wanna 4AGE minimum powerplant, but need help. Anyone who knows any good contacts for conversions, I could really use them. Im not made of money, but because of the heavy customisation the cars already had i need someone who knows wots wot. Oh, and preferably someone in the Perth metro area Razz.

Cheers!!
  Send a private message to this user    
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WA converters? Tue, 04 February 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally i wouldnt have a clue, other than get out there and get some quotes.
on a related topic i was looking for a workshop to run down the options for powering up a 3s-fe. if its worth doing at all
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WA converters? Thu, 06 February 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have quite a few workshops that should be able to help out with some info, X-Speed and Cypher are always pretty helpful, maybe Speedworks.
As for sourcing the engine, these people should be able to help you out as well, but it is probably better to buy it from somewhere else i.e. Adelaide as it is cheaper.

HTH
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA converters? Sat, 08 February 2003 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave,
Give me a call on 0403 733 054, i've done a few conversions, have a few engine contacts and am not working at the moment, so...
Clint!
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: WA converters? Sat, 08 February 2003 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave, have a look in the quoka, there have been many good engines in there lately Crying or Very Sad , i just had 2 buy my engine before this occured, lately there has been a few 3t-gte engines which would bolt straight into ur car
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: WA converters? Thu, 27 February 2003 01:21 Go to previous message
I agree with Frank..
X-Speed and Cypher are good options.. as for finding it.
the quokka is good.. and so is out of state.

other than that.. im sure you could pick up something with one in it for a small fee.. one of those nasty little bombs with a nice engine.. Smile

Peace
Katsuchiyo
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who in canberra is going to the nationals?
Next Topic:mr2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:00:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010461091995239 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.