Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Miscellaneous
 Topic: Sub-box to suit two 15-inch subwoofers (Pics if wanted)
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Sub-box to suit two 15-inch subwoofers (Pics if wanted) Mon, 27 October 2003 12:25 Go to next message
Hey guys !

Selling a box to suit two 15-inch subwoofers.It housed two Fusion FEW15 subs and the box was made by Doran Pro Audio.I have a few pics of the box so PM me or email me on - thewrxz72@hotmail.com

Im selling this for a mate and hes asking $150

Its in pretty much tip top condition so email me or PM if interested.

Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: AE101 GZE radiator
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
AE101 GZE radiator Tue, 28 October 2003 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top condition $30

Kellyville NSW

hinricp@wahs.nsw.gov.au
 Topic: FS: PC games - Ultima 9, Black & White, Arcanum - $10 each, Torment & warcraft 2 FREE
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

FS: PC games - Ultima 9, Black & White, Arcanum - $10 each, Torment & warcraft 2 FREE Wed, 29 October 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trying to clean up my desk. all complete box sets, with all original cds and instruction manuals, all in excellent condition. (never actually played black & white, so its immaculate)

edit: also got Planescape:Torment burnt cds, free to good home
edit2: Warcraft2, original cd with no box/manuals - free to good home

[Updated on: Wed, 29 October 2003 04:09]

Topic: Compaq IPAQ 3850
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Compaq IPAQ 3850 Wed, 29 October 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone interested in a compaq ipaq 3850, no bluetooth, with 128mb memory?

offers around $450....

[Updated on: Wed, 29 October 2003 06:23]

Topic: 1/8th scale Tamiya Terra Crusher R/C truck
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

1/8th scale Tamiya Terra Crusher R/C truck Wed, 29 October 2003 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Selling it cos i dont use it (+ need money to spend on the 4WD ). Been used about 10 times, gearbox not even properly run in yet, some fuel (20% nitro), some scratches on body, oversized heatsink on motor, 2 channel control, starter module, spares, etc ,etc. Just over 6 months old.

$800

Go here for full specs........http://www.tamiya.com/english/product s/43501terra_crusher/terra_crusher.htm

Email me at traction_issues@hotmail.com

Topic: MA70 Foglights
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
MA70 Foglights Wed, 29 October 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$50, Someone take these dam things away from me, they are the wrong ones for my supra.
 Topic: GT Starlet parts for sale
Andrew
Regular

May 2002
GT Starlet parts for sale Wed, 29 October 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have the following parts for sale, once the car is sold. All have come off an EP82 starlet (1991)

Standard steering wheel
Standard air box
Standard springs and shocks

Make an offer!!!
Can be contacted at phil16v@hotmail.com
 Topic: FS: Panasonic GD68 Mobile phone (Brand New)
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
icon1.gif  FS: Panasonic GD68 Mobile phone (Brand New) Thu, 30 October 2003 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Posting for a mate...
FOR SALE:

BRAND NEW

Panasonic GD68
Titanium
http://www.panasonicmobile.com/product_new/gd68/eng/images/68.gif
For more info goto http://www.panasonicmobile.com/product_new/gd68/en g/specification.html
Comes with full manufacturers warranty.

$250 neg.
(Syd buyers only)
0408 604 764
gigew@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Thu, 30 October 2003 11:41]

Topic: Heaps 4 Sale
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Heaps 4 Sale Fri, 31 October 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got some items that i absolutely must sell,my car was involved in an accident and i've got to scrap some cash together.

PRICES SACRIFICIED

1. Garrett core intercooler,bar and plate measures 600x300x50 BRAND NEW NEVER USED SOLD
2. D.E.I 10" subs x2 High Fidelity Series Dual 4ohm voice coils 300wrms BRAND NEW NEVER USED IN BOXES $200
3. Earthquake DB series 10" subs x2 4ohm 220wrms 3months old have boxes and receipts $200
4.Nokia 8850 Gold $250 or offer
5.My number plate NSW Black on white premium plates DRO01N,these are not the annual fee type,they are a once only fee,so all you would have to pay for is the transfer fee plus what i want $350
6.Nokia 7250 5months old Perfect condition +Brand new Full genuine nokia car kit,proper handsfree,not the earpiece crap $600
7.PS2 with one controller and 2 games (rickycarmichael motox and international superstar soccer) MAKE AN OFFER

Please feel free to make offers on anything,i need cash fast to pay for my repairs

I'm located in the western suburbs of sydney
My mobile number is 0418626668
Cheers Adrian

[Updated on: Fri, 31 October 2003 11:36]

Topic: For Sale: R32 rear wing
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
For Sale: R32 rear wing Sat, 01 November 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the little bar brake light thingy if you want it too.

Perfect condition

$150

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2329

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2330

-J-

Attachment: r32 wing1.jpg
(Size: 29.39KB, Downloaded 154 time(s))
Attachment: r32 wing2.jpg
(Size: 31.39KB, Downloaded 149 time(s))

Topic: 1/20 scale KE15 models for sale.
Jeff Harper
Regular

August 2003
1/20 scale KE15 models for sale. Sat, 01 November 2003 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to www.f1kits.com and search for Sprinter.

Here is what one buyer had to say..

"it looks awesome Very Happy i'm very happy with it! it has mor detail than i thought, esp with the badges and things... motor is a little less detailed, but i didn't realise it was powered!"

It can be powered if you get a motor for it.
 Topic: 440cc injectors for 1JZ 2JZ $300
Jeff Harper
Regular

August 2003
440cc injectors for 1JZ 2JZ $300 Sat, 01 November 2003 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to www.f1kits and search for injectors.
 Topic: Cheap Ta22 bits
Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Cheap Ta22 bits Sun, 02 November 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i think of more i post it up
starter motor
grill
seat rails
orange indercater lenses
glove box door
make a offer
 Topic: ma61 5me aircon or power steer pump
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
ma61 5me aircon or power steer pump Sun, 02 November 2003 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooops, mods..plz move me to 'parts wanted'

anyone got one?
how much are they worth?

[Updated on: Sun, 02 November 2003 06:59]

Topic: FS: 1JZ-GTE Soarer Intercooler [Perth]
jzz30
Occasional Poster

April 2003
FS: 1JZ-GTE Soarer Intercooler [Perth] Sun, 02 November 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as topic states
perfect nick, only a few bent fins

off a 1993 soarer

$150

in perth

all interest to

IntercoolerQueries@JBPeripherals.com.au
 Topic: 18r + mild cam + 180 holley + genie extractors
77Celeeper
Newcomer

August 2003
18r + mild cam + 180 holley + genie extractors Sun, 02 November 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as the topic suggests im selling my 18r outta my RA23 and all the gear i had on it due to the fact that i have upgraded and i just have to get rid of it all. im prob asking for a round $750 any questions or nething like that just pm me i live in macgregor the engine is @ tamborine so this is for brisse or gold coast peeps...
cheers guys ciao
 Topic: WHITELINE TAILLIGHTS FOR AE86
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
WHITELINE TAILLIGHTS FOR AE86 Mon, 03 November 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still up for sale...

they are going for $350 shipped..in australia only

The Taillights
http://home.iprimus.com.au/naipaul/whitelinetaillights.JPG
http://home.iprimus.com.au/naipaul/back1.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/naipaul/back2.jpg

WhHITELINES ON MY CAR
http://home.iprimus.com.au/naipaul/koukiback.JPG

CBY's LEVIN
http://www.cby.jp/levin-of8.JPG

pm or email me at super_styling@hotmail.com
 Topic: FS- 430cc injectors for 2JZ/1JZ
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
FS- 430cc injectors for 2JZ/1JZ Mon, 03 November 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a couple of sets of 2JZGTE injectors for sale. 430cc japanese ones, suit upgade for the 1JZ. Pics available, but Im sure we all know what they look like by now

$350 per set

email soarer21@optusnet.com.au
 Topic: standard sprinter stuff
shindeokure
Regular

September 2003
standard sprinter stuff Mon, 03 November 2003 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a few things lying around that are taking up space:

4ac - approx 230,000kms before removed (2mths ago). smoke-free, vgc, previous owner claims that it was overhauled at 190,000kms. includes water/fuel pumps, dist/ignitor, alternator, flywheel/daiken hd pressureplate/clutch, etc.. everything except a few bolts taken off and aternator/main pulleys).. $50 ono
($20 if u give me the 2 pulleys so i don't have to take them off)

Mags - 14"s, unsure of offset and width but will fit an ae86 with 14/195/60's. not very good condition as it is a bit rusty in areas and the holes have been redrilled to 4x114.3 by the previous owner.. $50 ono

Swaybar, standard.. $50 ono

Rear springs, standard - been cut and refolded to sit on spring-seats.. $20 ono

Driver seat, standard - very small cigarette mark, otherwise immaculate.. $50 ono

must pick up, i.e. melbourne buyers only.
hard rubbish collection day is coming up soon so hurry up.
contact me on 0403 318 079 or shindeokure@optusnet.com.au

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2348

Attachment: stage3- 009.jpg
(Size: 50.44KB, Downloaded 169 time(s))

Topic: 17" rims....URGENT SALE....offers......
joneblaze
Newcomer

August 2003
17" rims....URGENT SALE....offers...... Mon, 03 November 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FS:

17 x 7" ROH Adrenalin rims (www.roh.com.au for pics), scratched and slightly marked.....
comes with Goodyear Eagle F1 rubber with decent tread..... 4 x 100 stud pattern. Urgent sale, need cash for mods Pickup or delivered, Sydney buyers only. PM for pics or enquiries. Best offer over $500 taken....

SORRY MODS, DOUBLE POST> PLEASE DELETE THIS ONE>

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 11:37]

Topic: 3SGE 3rd Gen Weber Manifold ***SOLD***
crazyracer
Regular

September 2002
3SGE 3rd Gen Weber Manifold ***SOLD*** Tue, 04 November 2003 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3SGE 3rd Generation Weber Manifold.
Cast Alloy, Made by Fraser (NZ)
Brand New never used
$180

***SOLD***

[Updated on: Sat, 08 November 2003 09:54]

Topic: wheels 4 sale
GT twincam
Occasional Poster

October 2003
wheels 4 sale Tue, 04 November 2003 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
selling 4 alloy wheels off ae82 twincam corolla $40
brissy buyers only please
 Topic: FS: Cheap SMIC (1JZ), Perth
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
FS: Cheap SMIC (1JZ), Perth Wed, 05 November 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey all,

I have a JZX90 side-mount intercooler for sale. Will take best reasonable offer. Looks the similar to the 1JZGTE twin-turbo Soarer intercooler - square and fat. Would be a good upgrade for an MR2.

I'm in Perth. Don't mind shipping, but that might make it too pricey to be worth buying?

I do have a picture of it somewhere ....

cheers,

Justin
 Topic: sold: BRAND NEW APEXi S-AFC II LATEST MODEL
SilyKa
Occasional Poster

May 2002
sold: BRAND NEW APEXi S-AFC II LATEST MODEL Wed, 05 November 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I GOT A BRAND NEW SAFC II < With Apexi Stand > ( IN BOX NEVER USED ) SAFC II The second-generation S-AFC is a fuel computer that adjusts fuel/air ratio by modifying the air-flow meter/MAP sensor signal. The S-AFC features a user-definable, eight-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 200 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is 12 points +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points. On hot-wire vehicles, the Deceleration Air Flow Correction function is capable of curing the erratic idle and stall problems associated with open-atmosphere blow-off valves on hot-wire air-flow meter systems. The S-AFC is capable of monitoring and replaying the following data channels in Numerical, Analog Meter and Graph displays: Intake Manifold Vacuum/Boost Pressure, Air Flow Capacity, Intake Manifold Pressure, Kaman Frequency, Engine RPM, Throttle Position, and Air Flow Correction %. Modifies air-flow meter signal (pressure signal in some vehicles) to optimize fuel-air ratio; Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD).

asking $550.
for further details check the apexi websites, even usa site is not on offer yet.

cheers,

[Updated on: Sun, 09 November 2003 21:54]

Topic: EOI: complete aircon system off sv21 camry
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
EOI: complete aircon system off sv21 camry Thu, 06 November 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm going to be taking the aircon (compressor, condensor, everything) off my camry soon (will interfere with intercooler piping, works fine though). anyone interested in it? take note it may take a week or two before i can get it off the car etc.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 November 2003 06:26]

Topic: FS: Nippon Denso Injectors
GTR-90D
Occasional Poster

May 2003
FS: Nippon Denso Injectors Fri, 07 November 2003 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nippon Denso 340cc Injectors (High Impendance)

Comes off a Mazda BP 1.8 Turbo

Excellent upgrade for any small capacity 4 cylinder.

Fuel rail also available.

$250 with Rail

$200 without

ONO

Topic: 1JZGTE turbos
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
1JZGTE turbos Fri, 07 November 2003 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbos and all pipe work for sale all in good condition
offers above $400.00
Roland
 Topic: Stock AE92 4AGZE cams for sale
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Stock AE92 4AGZE cams for sale Fri, 07 November 2003 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As title suggests,
Stocky gze cams - $20
 Topic: FS - CHEAP 14INCH TOYOTA CELICA SX RIMS/TREAD $200
-unknown SSS-
Regular

August 2003

FS - CHEAP 14INCH TOYOTA CELICA SX RIMS/TREAD $200 Fri, 07 November 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Ive got a set of factory Toyota Celica SX1990model 14inchx6.5, 5x100 factory alloys for $200ono. They are sitting on retreads
- 2x60%tread
- 2x30%tread
Rims are in excellent condition and im negotiable. Pictures upon request. This is the only one i could find but i will upload others if requested.

Im from Liverpool. Johntrang@hotmail.com or 0410110629
Fits onto WRX, Celica's, cresida's, camrys, Audi and VW. Good for quick rego pass if needed.

Cheers

Attachment: Mvc-008S.JPG
(Size: 26.22KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))

Topic: F/S:new MOMO steering wheel, used PISTA race wheel,AE86 boss kit (pics)
gingernuts
Regular

December 2002
icon14.gif  F/S:new MOMO steering wheel, used PISTA race wheel,AE86 boss kit (pics) Fri, 07 November 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a f1 concept style momo race wheel.
Boss kit to suit AE86.
New condition ready to bolt straight into your hachi!

Also for sale, this Pista racing wheel pictures speak for them selves.

prices $150 for the PISTA wheel with boss kit or $100 without.
$350 for the MOMO wheel with boss kit or $300 without.

http://www.pbase.com/patr1c/friends_stuff_4sale

Serious persons should contact me via sms or call on 0410 654 912
 Topic: EOI 3TGTE manifolds, turbo etc...
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
EOI 3TGTE manifolds, turbo etc... Fri, 07 November 2003 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am putting a bigger turbo and custom plenum and stuff on my 3TGTE and maybe custom fuel rail too, so if anyone needs this stuff i will let it go pretty cheap... it will be off in a couple of weeks when my car goes in to get the engine installed...
Troy
 Topic: FS: Nissan RB20DET Motor, ecu, loom
beannie
Newcomer

November 2003
FS: Nissan RB20DET Motor, ecu, loom Sat, 08 November 2003 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a r31 import skyline shell, with basically just the motor, ecu and loom left in her.

I'd offload the entire shell to someone for about $650ono which has all panels except the front end, but has the Redtop ECCS RB20DET motor (minus the turbo), Chiptorque chipped ECU, and loom.

would be great for someone to drop into a silvia or 180sx etc as a 6cyl upgrade. The turbos for these are pretty easy to find for about $250-350 depending on the condition of it.

Anyone interested, gimme a call on 0421988727 ask for chris or email beannieol@hotmail.com

please do not reply to this post - i dont visit here often enough to check for PM's or replies
 Topic: twin turbo front cuts
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

twin turbo front cuts Sat, 08 November 2003 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi i know these isnt toyota but i have a mate who just got acouple 300zx twin turbos'complete front cuts and he is after $1800 pm me for more details
 Topic: FS: Household item (VIC)
stonerv
Newcomer

August 2003
FS: Household item (VIC) Sat, 08 November 2003 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leaving country end of the month

need to go asap

The following stuff is for sale:
OPEN TO OFFERS

1. Queen size futon bed (mattress and frame) $ 200
good condition

2. Single bed mattress $55 nego
-seldom use, spare

3. Sofa Bed with free side table $120 nego
- immaculate condition, 1 hole on top

4. computer table + study chair + study lamp $120 nego
- table in immaculate condition (by IKEA)

5. Solid big Bookshelve (IKEA) $50 nego
- in good condition

All stuff is in Victoria

interested parties please email: stonervr@yahoo.com.au

Pictures can be seen at : http://au.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/stonervr

thanks for viewing !!
 Topic: fs: huge FMIC ,,
bomex2jza
Occasional Poster

April 2003
fs: huge FMIC ,, Sun, 09 November 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
900x350x74mm

bar n plate cooler.
can get more pics if needed.
$600 ONO

prefer melb buyers only,
0403 203 014

Attachment: DSC01195qwe.jpg
(Size: 92.42KB, Downloaded 64 time(s))

Topic: E.O.I. AE82 Stock Wheels Good Tread and AE82 GB
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
E.O.I. AE82 Stock Wheels Good Tread and AE82 GB Sun, 09 November 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is anyone interested in these items nd how much would you want to pay for them.
Thanx,
Adam
 Topic: 3tgte front cut
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

3tgte front cut Mon, 10 November 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
found this in the paper was going to use it but going for something else, its from a truck import dealer, i think he would take 1500 after i spoke with him, its in a ra28 front cut i do believe but never looked at it.

Toyota 3TGT turbo engine and 5 speed in half cut, $1750,ARNCLIFFE 02-9599 2300
 Topic: Boston Acoustics Competitor Subs
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Boston Acoustics Competitor Subs Mon, 10 November 2003 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boston Subs. 2 x 12" Competitor Subs.
2ohm
Power rating 50 to 1000 Watts

Selling due to no need anymore
selling with original packaging and manuals

$250 each or both for $400

Email: Boston@sco.net.au

or

Phone: 0419 148 880

http://www.sco.net.au/boston/Subs1.jpg
 Topic: FS 3sgte gen2 injectors
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

FS 3sgte gen2 injectors Mon, 10 November 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe they are the same as 7mgte injectors
flow 430cc
x4

$230
 Topic: ** EOI COMPUTER ***
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

** EOI COMPUTER *** Tue, 11 November 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In a way i dont wanna sell this cause the gear in it is worth more to me than im asking
anyway here goes

MOTHERBOARD: Asus A7v133 with raid
CPU: AMD athlon 1.333ghtz
VIDEOCARD: GEFORCE 2 MX400 64meg with tv out
RAM: PC-150 650meg KINGMAX
CASE: Sever case 300watt power supply
BURNER: 32x6x4 (havent used in years, pretty sure it still works)
HDD: 30gig
SOUNDCARD: creative 5.1
NETWORK CARD: realtek family adapter
KEYBOARD: internet/multimedia
MOUSE: logitech scroll mouse

$650
 Topic: porsche 3.6 motor
boost
Regular

August 2002
porsche 3.6 motor Thu, 13 November 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urgent sale due to house purchase one thing must sell either my st205 celica (which just rebuilt and never driven yet)or my parts for my toy so here it is porsche 3.6ltr 964 motor inc tin ware ,clutch,twin coils,loom ,comp,etc.this is the later type engine with plastis inlet manifolds.urgent sale $9000.no offers these motors usually sell for 13-15k.0417722201
 Topic: 2JZ-GTE auto
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
2JZ-GTE auto Thu, 13 November 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time to clean out the garage, and I'm never likely to use the automatic transmission that came with my front cut so it might as well go. It came out of a JZS147 Aristo with ~80k on the clock, but of course it will bolt up to any JZ series engine. I've never used the transmission so I can't comment on its condition except that it "looks" OK. Smile

Not sure if this is of much use to anyone, but if it is, make me an offer!
 Topic: f/s HKS turbo timer
supra R
Regular

August 2003
f/s HKS turbo timer Fri, 14 November 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got one of HKS turbo yimer...not usre if its fully automatic..see the photo...

i want $90 out of it...

Attachment: Picture 1007.jpg
(Size: 95.14KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))

Topic: 18r-c and parts in wa
sebta22
Regular

August 2002
18r-c and parts in wa Sat, 15 November 2003 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
selling 18r-c engine approx 20k after rebuild bit of oil leak at rear seal

18r inlet manifold to suit single side draft weber

two 42mm side draft webers

18r-c extractors

make offers people Smile
 Topic: EOI : Haltech F10 EMS (SOLD)
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

icon10.gif  EOI : Haltech F10 EMS (SOLD) Mon, 17 November 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is NEW in box with everything loom,cables,comp the lot all new never used, i have recently had some finacail probs so i need to sell it Sad

600ono
http://www.haltech.com.au/Products/ECUs/F10/f10ecu1.jpghttp://www.haltech.com.au/Products/ECUs/F10/f10-kit.jpg
http://www.haltech.com.au/Products/ECUs/F10/F10.pd f

The F10 Series

The HALTECH F10 is a powerful &#8220;realtime&#8221; programmable fuel injection system computer designed for those seeking optimum performance.

No other system in the same class is as adaptable, easy to install or program.

The F10 System has up to 22 adjustable fuel maps each with 32 individual bars. The F10 will run up to 16000 rpm with better resolution and greater accuracy than ever before.

The F10 is available in 2 configurations: F10 and F10-8. The standard configuration is the 4 injector driver F10, capable of controlling 4 low impedance or 8 high impedance injectors. The F10-8 has 8 injector drivers capable of controlling 8 low impedance or 16 high impedance injectors. If necessary an additional driver box can be added for more injector outputs.

Injectors can be controlled directly, fired all together, in batches, or can be staged when running high boost turbo or superchargers.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2003 13:06]

Topic: WANTED GTi COROLLA FRONT SEATS IN G/C
GT twincam
Occasional Poster

October 2003
WANTED GTi COROLLA FRONT SEATS IN G/C Mon, 17 November 2003 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price negotiable
 Topic: Nokia 8210 $120ono
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Nokia 8210 $120ono Tue, 18 November 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a nokia 8210 which isn't being used, was in a 24mth plan but its ended (hence phone is 2yrs old), still in good condition, everything works, no problems at all, Battery still keeps charge, works like new.

Comes with charger, battery, leather cover, 2extra covers. Just wanna try selling it on here before i put it up on ebay. Looking for around $120ono. Can COD interstate.

thanks
rob

Attachment: boxaccess.jpg
(Size: 35.44KB, Downloaded 13 time(s))
Attachment: extracovers.jpg
(Size: 27.58KB, Downloaded 6 time(s))
Attachment: phoneon.jpg
(Size: 36.22KB, Downloaded 11 time(s))

Topic: FS: silvertop 20 Valve motor
AZA510
Regular

May 2002

FS: silvertop 20 Valve motor Tue, 18 November 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://pub131.ezboard.com/ffwdtoyotafrm5.showMessa ge?topicID=3397.topic
 Topic: RWD manifolds for 4AGEs
AZA510
Regular

May 2002

RWD manifolds for 4AGEs Tue, 18 November 2003 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://pub131.ezboard.com/ffwdtoyotafrm5.showMessa ge?topicID=3395.topic
 Topic: 1997 Soarer Grille & Early model tail lights
Jeff Harper
Regular

August 2003
1997 Soarer Grille & Early model tail lights Tue, 18 November 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are in fantasic condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=29716&item=2443840848

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=29716&item=2443840836

Good Luck!!
 Topic: BARGAIN BASEMENT Hi Quality AUDIO!
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
BARGAIN BASEMENT Hi Quality AUDIO! Tue, 18 November 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some decent quality bits for sale.

JBL Decade AMP 4 x 35W - $125

2 x Boston Acoustics Competitor Subs 12" 2ohm - $375 together, $250 each. (If buying both, will give box if required)

1 x Single inline fuse holder 4 Gauge - $10

1 x Twin fuse holder/two way splitter 4 Gauge into 8 Gauge - $15

1 x Three fuse holder/ three way splitter (BRAND NEW) 4 Gauge into 8 Gauge INCLUDES 3 x 60 Amp GOLD Fuses - $40.

Will COD any of these parts if required.

Email: boston@sco.net.au

Phone: 0419 148 880
 Topic: 4 x 4AGZE Injectors
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
4 x 4AGZE Injectors Thu, 20 November 2003 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
History unknown, pics at this link in the 4AGE folder.

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cyber45_98

$100

[Updated on: Fri, 21 November 2003 03:50]

Topic: FS: Brand new 2.5" Resonator
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

FS: Brand new 2.5" Resonator Thu, 20 November 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bought this today but then had it taken out as it was replaced with a cat coverter that wasn't on the car.

it's done about 60km's.

selling for $50 firm + postage

Topic: TRD 320km Speedo
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
TRD 320km Speedo Thu, 20 November 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, got this on Ebay for $200 No Reserve

Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=2443100912&category=43807

Copy and paste the link.
 Topic: GZ20 1G-GTE bits
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

GZ20 1G-GTE bits Thu, 20 November 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gz20 crossmember, stub axles, bearing hubs, discs
also steering rack and pump (1G)
brand new 1G dizy cap 19101-88340

oopen to offers....
 Topic: 4agze supercharger and other ze stuff
TraeKe86
Occasional Poster

October 2003
4agze supercharger and other ze stuff Fri, 21 November 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya's, I'm in perth, i have a sc12 charger, the cast iron pipe that goes from the charger to the throttle body, the throttle body and the intake, cooler, annnnd i have the bracket for the alternator / air cond and p/steer, it's off a fwd gze.. basically i ripped all the charger shit off and am putting a turbo on it so i should have everything.. i dont know much about chargers, so i cant tell you if its in good nick, apparently the motor had only done 40 or so thousand, (friends motor) i`ll try and get some pictures of what i have together later, busy over weekend so i cant do it for the next couple of days.. chassing about 350 or so, I dont think you guys in the east would want me to ship this gear, it weighs a tonne! cast iron brackets and all..

thanks

-bc
 Topic: Desert fox BMX, dirt/street for sale
freakincage_com
Regular

September 2003
Desert fox BMX, dirt/street for sale Sat, 22 November 2003 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all i have a bull desert fox bike for sale, dont be put off by bully, the frame alone costs $280 and the rest of the bike has been built up, i used ta b in2 bmx hard core, dirt and street but i need cash for my car now....so if anyone is interested...it haz bout $700 worht of parts on it.....any offers over $300??? or to swap for some 2TG performance parts...or TA22 parts?? i will get a pic soon
 Topic: FS: New intercooler 600x300x65 $800 ono
OutZero
Occasional Poster

February 2003

FS: New intercooler 600x300x65 $800 ono Sat, 22 November 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as said in topic brand new intercooler 600x300x65
$800ono

any offers will be concided
Harris@ozzienet.net

Thanks
 Topic: Nokia 8310
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Nokia 8310 Sat, 22 November 2003 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got one nokia 8310 2nd hand but in very good condition for sale. Urgent sale.

$200

In adelaide
 Topic: newer style mk3 fog lights
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
newer style mk3 fog lights Sat, 22 November 2003 22:27 Go to previous message
Good as new. Been sitting in the box they came in, since some idiot sold them to me, telling me they'd fit no problem.

Selling for what ever i can get for them.
i'll even pay postage too anywhere in Australia.

[Updated on: Sat, 22 November 2003 22:32]

Pages (220): [ «  <  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  >  »]

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:38:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.17269706726074 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.