Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: The Outhouse
 Topic: Importing
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Importing Thu, 29 September 2005 00:30 Go to next message
Hey,

I was talking to guys from Brave Auto International, to consider importing the FX-GT AE92.

I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with importing cars from japan? I just wanted to know the mojar problems that can occur and processes taken to be able to drive the car in Melbourne.

If anyone could please shed some light on the issue it would be mostly appreciated.

Thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: terrorist can be dumb sometimes
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
terrorist can be dumb sometimes Fri, 07 October 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WWW.MOOBLE.COM/fun/terrorist.html

check it out.
 Topic: Looking for work
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Looking for work Wed, 19 October 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,
Basically a thread to gain attention if anyone knows or has any jobs avaliable in thier business. You could say its a desperate attempt, but its not Laughing...its just merely an attempt to improve my chances of getting one asap.

Ok basically i do want to steer into the trade, for obvious reasons, you cannot go wrong with a trade. But if anyone knows or has any non-trade job that they know of post up, i'll check it out.
Umm...currently completin my hsc, doing - english, general maths, woodwork, IPT, modern history and religion (compulsory Razz).

Umm things im good with. Well basically just good with my hands, working practically. Always good at woodworking, my final year 12 project is in here somewhere, shows my capabilites. I also know a bit about mechanics and always out on my car doin stuff and interested to learn depending on the right circumstances. Im also good with electrics, done certain things with my car and also helped a mate re-wire up his LPG tank etc etc as well as i know abit about circuits. Im really good with electrical equipment and appliances and how to run them, set them up, fix them...pretty basic really. Im also good with computers in terms of using them, working and fixing out problems, i made my own computer and know a bit about programming.

So trade looks the way to go, but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas then post away.

Cheers and thanks in advance...
Cameron

my woodwork:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/insalubrity_macca/wood25.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/insalubrity_macca/wood20.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/insalubrity_macca/wood15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/insalubrity_macca/wood26.jpg
 Topic: Virus - Multiple Norton email scan?????
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Virus - Multiple Norton email scan????? Mon, 07 November 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I picked a new bug/virus.
A heap of outgoing email scans by Norton AVS. When I'm not sending emails anyways, and never used the scaning thing before when sening emails anyways. And it says client rejects them anyways.
Whats going on? Any ideas?
 Topic: Does anyone know overboostin007?
MX73
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Does anyone know overboostin007? Fri, 18 November 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nevermind, 2 mins after posting this I got the info. Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 18 November 2005 04:40]

Topic: scammers
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
scammers Fri, 25 November 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought I would let you guys know that if you have a bit of time and want to try something different head over to www.419eater.com and have a read about scam baiting. I am just starting now and it seems like lots of fun Very Happy

Later
 Topic: !!!SpyAxe!!!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
!!!SpyAxe!!! Mon, 28 November 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a new Adware going around called SpyAxe, It poses as a spyware removal tool. I also pops up anoying windows with ads and messages.

Xoftspy claims to be the only program to fix it, but also seems to be the ppl who created it!

More info from others infected:
http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/1 6942.html

The Fix from Noahdfear at the bottom of the page doesn't seem to work.
 Topic: midi controller
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

midi controller Tue, 29 November 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a decent midi controller keyboard, nice weight, solid feel, etc.

i have a microkorg, whist it is a cool synth, its a pretty shitty midi controller, and i'm mainly using software synths.

cheers
evan
 Topic: Volleyball player needed tonight !! Urgent SA
Buster
Regular

May 2004
Volleyball player needed tonight !! Urgent SA Tue, 29 November 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need a player to fill in at Goodwood Community centre in the volleyball tonight ! the game is at 7.30 and youre match fee will be fully paid by the team, we are desperate however please this is a reasonale level competition so experienced players if you can spare an hour or so at 7.30 and can get to Goodwood give me a call or email me

Glenn
0439 815 269
gthreap@iinet.net.au

Cheers
 Topic: G-Unit signing Mobb Deep & M.O.P.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
G-Unit signing Mobb Deep & M.O.P. Thu, 08 December 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the Q-Unit made me think to post up this as I know there are a few hiphop heads.
G-Unit is in the middle of or by now has finished signing up Mobb Deep & MOP.
Very unimpressed I am!!!!!!!! I think it will ruin their sound perhaps... Seems like most fans on multiple forums feel the same too.
 Topic: Summer days 2005-06 Melbourne
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Summer days 2005-06 Melbourne Mon, 12 December 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone get tickets for this event?

I tried ebay and got nothing
Ticketek said that they have run out for now.

I didn't think it would be a sellout event...again Razz

If anyone can help me out, could you PM me with price and etc.

Cheers all
Choony
 Topic: FORUMS ARE CLOSED
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon4.gif  FORUMS ARE CLOSED Tue, 13 December 2005 07:25 Go to previous message
These Forums are CLOSED