Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Tech & Conversions
 Topic: questions about watanabe wheels
GSR18U
Regular

May 2002
questions about watanabe wheels Tue, 15 October 2002 10:13 Go to next message
gday guys
just wondering what material are these wheel made out of?
has any1 seen them crack?
because i just manage to get some but 3 out of the 4 wheels has a crack on the spoke near the centre of the rim.
im worried that it may crack off while drifting and kill my self.
also are cracks repairable on these wheels? and who would be a reputable guy to repair them?
any help would be appreciated.
thanks all
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: Garret T05 ON 3T-GTE
BLACKSPRINTER18
Regular

June 2002
Garret T05 ON 3T-GTE Thu, 17 October 2002 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have just purchased a brand new Garret TO5 turbo for my 3TGTE!
i just have a few questions-

will this turbo work ok on the 3T-GTE?

am i better off with the stock CT20?

is this bigger or smaller than a TO4 or TO3?

what boost is thi turbo capable of running?

the guy i brought it off was clueless and didnt know anything about them!

im gunna use one ( i brought 2!) and if anyone wants to buy the other they can email me at sprinter_turbo@hotmail.com!

they are both brand new in the new pakaging!

thanks any help would be greatly appreciated!

ben Shocked

Topic: Seats
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Seats Sat, 19 October 2002 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anybody have any ideas of how to fit GT4? seats to a SA63? (see avatar). As far as I know, I'm prety sure they are from a ST185 as I looked at someones GT4 pics on toymods and they are the same seats. I can post some pics later during the week if that would be any help to anyone.
All suggestions welcome, thanks
 Topic: 3S-GTE
[ryan]
Newcomer

October 2002

3S-GTE Tue, 22 October 2002 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
I am planning to do a 3S-GTE conversion to my sprinter sometime within the next 12 months. I know a little about these engines, such as there's Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4 versions, and they are from the Celica GT-FOUR and the MR2. I was just interested to find out some more information and specifications on these engines, such as their power outputs in each of those four stages, as well as other stuff such as:

- weakpoints
- modifications for ~200rwkw or so
- how much boost the stock internals can take
so on and so on Smile

any information is good, so just post up whatever you feel like mentioning about these engines, or the conversion i have planned.

Cheers,
Ryan.
 Topic: Alloy wheel repair in Sydney
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Alloy wheel repair in Sydney Thu, 24 October 2002 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got some minor rim damage I need straightened out on a pair of allow spare wheels. Can anyone recommend places in Sydney and indicative prices per rim with/without painting?
 Topic: ST185 GT4 Celica rear diff
hiaaa
Regular

May 2002
ST185 GT4 Celica rear diff Fri, 25 October 2002 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know the size of the ST185 GT4 Celica rear diff? open or lsd? Thanks.

Leon
 Topic: 3SGTE Info
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
icon2.gif  3SGTE Info Fri, 25 October 2002 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

just wondering if anyone has or knows where i can get wiring diagrams for 3SGE and 3rd gen 3SGTE engines or a link to where i could find some information like that

any help would be great , Nathan
 Topic: 1ggte head gaskets
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
1ggte head gaskets Sat, 26 October 2002 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday
Has anyone priced and sourced 1ggte head gaskets. I seem to have a fluid leak, looks like I have been running a little too muck boost without paying enough attention to detonation. While I have a spare motor I would be interested in cost of gaskets.

Craig
 Topic: 1JZGTE into Corona
tyreburner
Occasional Poster

July 2002

1JZGTE into Corona Sun, 27 October 2002 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Anybody know anything about the possibility of conversion of a 1JZ-GTE into an RT142 Corona?

What needs to be done?

Thanks
 Topic: Help with Codes
sprite
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Help with Codes Sun, 27 October 2002 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone help me with my engine codes?
Sometimes my MX83 gives an engine fault. This happens sometimes when I start it. It gives the code error 25 and 26 yet neither of these seems to be in the diagnostic codes. The car might go for a month before repeating the fault. Can anyone tell me what they refer to?
Thankyou
Robbo
 Topic: Wiring on 4AGE 20V
nutta
Newcomer

October 2002
Wiring on 4AGE 20V Tue, 29 October 2002 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If one of you lucky people with a wiring diagram for black top 4AGE 20V would be able to tell me which wire out of the disi is the earth side of the switching transistor, I would be most grateful. I need to find it to complete install of an engine immobilizer, and diagram I have just has a box for disi, no internals.

Cheers
 Topic: Discs
ricky1
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Discs Tue, 29 October 2002 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys wanting to know if there is a simple swap for front discs for an RT72 off any celicas
thanks
 Topic: Twin master cylinders
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Twin master cylinders Tue, 29 October 2002 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Casual question :
The 1986 Celica SX has an option of twin master brake cylinders (in Japan I think) and it has a brake bias adjuster in cabin. With these kind of systems, the brake bias adjuster is usually just a clever-dick pedal box with two rods on the brake pedal. Is this always the case (I don't think it is with the Sleeka, but I'm not positive)?

If not, has anyone here ever modified their brake system to a dual-circuit system in an earlier Celica, like an TA22/RA23/28 etc etc?

[Updated on: Tue, 29 October 2002 02:31]

Topic: 5M-E Cold Start Problem
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon4.gif  5M-E Cold Start Problem Tue, 29 October 2002 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know how i can test my Cold start Valve to see if it is working? I don't want to destroy the engine by probing the engine... At the moment the engine doesn't rev high when i turn the crank and takes a few turns before it starts when it is stone cold.

Cheers.
 Topic: manga/cordia rims to sprinter/cressida?
0zwilly
Occasional Poster

June 2002

manga/cordia rims to sprinter/cressida? Wed, 30 October 2002 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dear guys,
I'm not sure the off-set of them, any one knows?

cheers
 Topic: Brakes
ricky1
Occasional Poster

September 2002
icon4.gif  Brakes Wed, 30 October 2002 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys and Girls
I have read the brake upgrade with great interest but I have double wishbone under the front of my RT72s .The bolt holes for the calipers is only about 78mm roughly .Is anyone out there know of a reasonably easy swap for bigger brakes and what size rims would I need to get to clear the caliper

thanks for your help
ricky

may the wind always fill your sails
 Topic: HELP! I put the rear main seal in skew!
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
HELP! I put the rear main seal in skew! Thu, 31 October 2002 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've put the rear main seal in the 1g and one bit slipped in pretty well, so I put the other bit in, and then found that the other edge is in further than the one I was pushing in! Is this a probleM? I can't get it out without destroying it, and with a few turns of the crank it seemed to be moving back to it's original position, but I'm not sure whether it really will move back to where it should or not! Will this be a problem!? It still seems to seal.
 Topic: Advice wanted for budding enthusiast
silverfox
Regular

November 2002

Advice wanted for budding enthusiast Sat, 02 November 2002 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have recently bought 2 Toyota Celica 73 LT coupe's (TA22) , one of them is in rather good condition and requires a new paintjob and some rust removal , and the other is just for parts , the good one had a working 2T engine in good condition , but the carbi was rather wrecked so i need to know of a good replacement and where i could get one from in brisbane / sunshine coast area , and i also want to know if a 18R-GU engine woudl be any good to put into a TA22 celica ..
 Topic: Polishing Wheels
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Polishing Wheels Sun, 03 November 2002 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,
I bought a set of hurricanes (well i think thats what you call em) on the weekend, and i want to polish the outer rim and spokes..
Whats the best way to do this? just rub at it for hours and hours with progessivly finer wet and dry?

With an aplication of Autosol they look good, but not as shiny as i want them.

thanks.
CamZH
 Topic: 3sgte water hose
jase
Regular

May 2002
3sgte water hose Sun, 03 November 2002 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phaaaark!

If anybody is in the process of putting a 3sgte into anything or has their 3sgte engine out of the car etc.......

CHANGE THE HOSE THAT GOES FROM THE BASE OF THE OIL COOLER BACK UP TO THE WATERPIPES BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN THE CAR

It's about 80 - 100 mm of well hidden, I'm gonna scream, chop my car up with a gas axe then shoot 12 people waterline.

As an example, to change this in my sw20 on saturday:

For starters take off your exhaust. Then your dump pipe. Then your front engine mount. Then the oil line from block to turbo, then turbo to block (wait till yoo try to get the 32mmm fitting out of the block for that one).To get access to some of this you'll need to take off your intercooler pipes, your enginebay crossbrace, drain the oil, drain the coolant (whats left anyway), take off the turbocharger heat shield. Then your dipstick tube. Then the metal line that goes from the base of the oil cooler (under the oil filter) and up towards the waterline. Then try to get the old stinking pipe off.

Then fit the new one and put it all back.

It writes easier than it spanners.

Moral of the story is.....when I changed this while the engine was out of my car it took ten minutes - and I didn't burn myself. In hindsight I'd use braided line.

(If you don't it ain't a bad idea to wrap it in heat sheild)

I was lucky, I found out the pipe burst almost instantly (water straight onto the dump pipe, pretty hard to miss) and I have access to an excellent workshop.

Make no mistake this pipe is an evil engine/weekend destroyer. Water flies out fast, it emptied most of my cooling system in seconds.

Topic: SV11 brakes
dorikin
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
SV11 brakes Tue, 05 November 2002 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will anything bolt on as an upgrade. like later model camry or celica or something. also will they fit under the stock 13's
 Topic: Corolla AIR CON (74 - 79)
steeko
Regular

July 2002
Corolla AIR CON (74 - 79) Wed, 06 November 2002 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know if 1974-79 corolla's came into aus with air conditioners?
i will be needing one soon, you can use them as a engine driven
compressor because they are self oiling not like most others as they have oil in the freon ( air conditioning gas ).
It is to be turned on for tanks in the boot for air bag suspension.
Any help greatly appreciated..
Steeko
 Topic: Intercooler
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
Intercooler Wed, 06 November 2002 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone have a water to air intercooler for sale to fit an aw11 mr2.
 Topic: Soarer Auto for sale? 1GGTE V 7MGTEU (same?)_
TurboCelica
Regular

August 2002
icon4.gif  Soarer Auto for sale? 1GGTE V 7MGTEU (same?)_ Thu, 07 November 2002 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys i am told my auto (7mgte soarer MZ21) is dead.... soon

so i need to replace it, (rebuild = $2000)

i have a 1ggte 1/2cut so can i use that auto box? are they the same, eg change over the "bellhousing" i wouldn't have a clue as i have never worked on a auto

thanks guys

anyone in melb have a 7mgte auto for sale? from a soarer?
Sad dam car

also need a new tail shaft or rebuild it, can these barrings be replaced (2 part) and what car .... i gather being import this will be very expencive and hard to find Sad
 Topic: Advice re drum to disc brk conversion AE115
TWSTD
Regular

October 2002

Advice re drum to disc brk conversion AE115 Fri, 08 November 2002 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi ya - i'm over the ditch in NZ but that shdnt matter Smile

Ive got an AE115 carib (you may call these something else over there - its the 4wd 1800cc corolla sprinter wagon).

These come with a standars corolla disc brk setup on the front and drum on the rear.

1. Anyone know what other toyota brake parts would swap stright over? maybe a larger rotor and more powerful calipers?

2. And with the rear - whats involved converting a drum to disc brake setup?

Any advice welcome Smile

AL

[Updated on: Fri, 08 November 2002 03:16]

Topic: RT104 Mods
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

RT104 Mods Sat, 09 November 2002 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am buying a 77 RT104 gen III soon and want to know where i can get a 18RG/U/E. What 5 speed would be good and what diff.
And where i can get new spares from
 Topic: same bumpers
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
same bumpers Sat, 09 November 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi all, just wanted to know if there is any difference between the rear bumpers on a RA23 RA29 and LT2000? thanks
 Topic: Head identification
mtsbirch
Regular

October 2002
Head identification Sat, 09 November 2002 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have access to several heads for either the 8R and 18R engines. I want to use them to practice porting but I need to know how to identify each head as either 8R or 18R. Can I tell from the casting numbers? Or do I have to measure the combustion chamber diameter?
Is there a simpler way to ID these heads?
 Topic: Pedal Cluster
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Pedal Cluster Mon, 11 November 2002 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
I need manual pedal cluster for a RA28. (doing manual conversion)
What can i use??
and how much should i pay?
I went and had a look at a RA40 today (was told it was an RA23)
and was offered the pedals plus a sports wheel for $50.
The wheel needed a retrim bad...

Does this sound reasonable?
It did to me...

thanks.
CamZH
 Topic: Filler help
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Filler help Mon, 11 November 2002 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm wanting to hang a fuel tank under the boot floor of my 74 TA22 with the filler between the tail lights! I know some other people have done this with the the filler in the later model 22 so who has some photos!
Do you have the filler on an angle facing the boot floor?
How is the filler setup on the earlier model 22 with the tank under the boot floor?
Any photos are appreciated!
 Topic: 3sgte to st150
charmantgtr
Newcomer

November 2002
icon5.gif  3sgte to st150 Mon, 11 November 2002 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi,

I' from Malaysia. I was wondering my car is a Toyota Corona 1.8 GL. The car engine is 1S. Is it possible to get the 3SGTE into my car
 Topic: xt130 wheel bearings
purpleminiep
Regular

May 2002
xt130 wheel bearings Mon, 11 November 2002 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the xt130 wheel bearings and hubs the same as ra65 wheel bearings and hubs? What other cars share the same bearings.

Thanks
Brad
 Topic: jzx 90 Diagrams
mc1j
Regular

November 2002
jzx 90 Diagrams Tue, 12 November 2002 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still looking through earlier posts for jzx 90 wiring diagram does any body have these for download..
 Topic: 3sgte stroker
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
3sgte stroker Wed, 13 November 2002 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does any one know anything about it?
how well does it perform? has anyone had any problems with them before and how much did you get it for and where abouts??
thanx in advance brad
 Topic: H4 Head light upgrades
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

H4 Head light upgrades Wed, 13 November 2002 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
I've raised this once before,
but i found these!

http://www.demandmotorsports.com/pics/tn-070300%205.75%20%20diamond%20crystal%20sealed%20beam.jpg

See more at http://www.demandmotorsports.com/productpage39.htm l
 Topic: Fabrication? Welding?
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Fabrication? Welding? Wed, 13 November 2002 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a good place in sydney which will do decent welding/fabrication? engine mount housings?

Thanks,

Topic: where to duct cold air from in ae86
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
where to duct cold air from in ae86 Thu, 14 November 2002 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trying to set up a cold air intake in my sprinter. ideas on where would be a good place to duct cold air from and how to get it from there to my throttle body... Basically I dont want to hack into a wheel arch or the space behind the bumper until i can be sure that i'm not going to cause structural issues.
 Topic: Throttle cable part No???
TD42T
Regular

May 2002
Throttle cable part No??? Thu, 14 November 2002 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have the part number for a JZA70 Supra throttle cable?

Or any 1JZ powered car for that matter.
Or if anyone has one for sale let me know.

thanks

marty
 Topic: 4AGZE prob: Crank sensor timing.
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
icon5.gif  4AGZE prob: Crank sensor timing. Thu, 14 November 2002 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would like to know if the standard timing on a 4AGZE is
10deg. BTDC like the 4AGE.
Also need to know which terminals to loop in the diagnostics plug. Its an AE101 gze. I know ones E1. And the other should be T. But there's several T's.

I wanted to check the timing because i notice that when i labour the car in low revs and in higher gears the car pings.

Any ideas?
 Topic: POSSIBLE A HELPFUL
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  POSSIBLE A HELPFUL Fri, 15 November 2002 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you are looking for or need a sender for the GT celica
oil pressure/charge gauge. you can use a oil pressure sender off a 2tg-eu, they work fine. i pulled it off mine and put it on my 2t , untill i can afford to rebuild the 2tg-eu.
JUZZO
 Topic: vacumn diagram
knackers
Regular

November 2002
vacumn diagram Sat, 16 November 2002 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would any no have a diagram of the vacumn and hose set up on a 1ggte plenum thanks
 Topic: RT104 generations
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

RT104 generations Sun, 17 November 2002 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have the oportunity to buy a cheap 1977 rt104 gen 1, but i want a Gen III, can i change the front end {grill, bonnet, ect}
 Topic: Dodge Fuel Pump??
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Dodge Fuel Pump?? Mon, 18 November 2002 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he is in surrey hills vic
Hey guys,
I've got problems with the 18RG in the TA22...
the fuel pump doesnt seem to pump when its going up hill...
whats the go?
that car has 1/2 tank.

thanks.
CamZHdeer? what deer? Razz Its all about sticking wit
 Topic: Picture of Charcoal Canister
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Picture of Charcoal Canister Tue, 19 November 2002 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all, not sure if this is the right section for this, but I can't find a pic of how the charcoal canister on a 4age/ae86 is setup, wonderin if someone could take a pic and show me?

Would be greatly appreciated, or maybe a description of how it goes in? I removed it ages ago to install a cold air pipe, now I'm tryin to get a RWC and I need "some" emissions gear! Smile
 Topic: coil overs for mk3 supras
streetknight
Occasional Poster

November 2002

coil overs for mk3 supras Wed, 20 November 2002 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any one know where i can get a decent set of coil overs that dont cost a arm and a leg to buy i have see the jic kit and its like 1400usd and the hk$ kit is over 1700usd any one help
 Topic: 18RG Fan Belt
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

18RG Fan Belt Wed, 20 November 2002 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
Is the fan belt on a 18RG the same as a 18R-C ?
cos the one on the TA22 is stuffed!!

what about the wated pump??
thanks,
CamZH
 Topic: Engine mounts in a AE93
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Engine mounts in a AE93 Thu, 21 November 2002 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heellloo posssumsss..

Well i just had one of those $14 Shock test at Pedders...

well among other things.. they found that ...

Lower Rear Engine Mount Cracked.
Right Hand Upper mount Distorted ..

Does anyone know how much this would set me back???

Topic: Radiator Core
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  Radiator Core Thu, 21 November 2002 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am trying to track down a cheap place to supply and fit a new 3 row core to some tanks ive got for the ma61...

anyone?

cheers
ed
 Topic: Shaving cylinder head
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Shaving cylinder head Sat, 23 November 2002 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much my head can be shaved...
...my cylinder head Laughing.
My cylinder head is going to machinery next tuesday and it will have full job.
Highest grade of fuel is 98 octanic here in Finland.
My engine is 3T (no emission control) carbs from 2T-B and i will get soon header and some wilder cam and if i remember correct its CR is now 9:1.
I have calculated this sometime ago but i cant find my calculations.
I have go to library next monday and try to get one book and calculate it again but im getting out of time and thats why im turning to you guys.
How much have you shaved your 3T heads to get higher CR.
Thanks.
 Topic: jza-70 / ma70 supra overheating??
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  jza-70 / ma70 supra overheating?? Sun, 24 November 2002 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now that summer is getting closer, and hot days are numerous my 1jz powered MA70 is boiling when going up steepish hills, especially when going slowly (stuck in traffic etc). It has a brand new radiator, and the block/cooling system has been flushed (professionally??!). When driving on flat ground it is fine, even in very heavy traffic or driving hard - it seems to only overheat going uphill.
Has anyone had/seen this problem before? I'm guessing the turbos put out a fair amount of heat and am fitting an oil cooler beyond that there is no water in the oil/oil in the water that would indicate head gasket problems.
 Topic: manafold sizes?
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
manafold sizes? Sun, 24 November 2002 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have an mr2 turbo what manafold is better to use as in bigger porting the celica 3sgt or the mr2 3sgte they look the same to me i know the throttle body on the celica would be easier to modify but all i really want to know which has the bigger porting and if the tvis is also the same as the mr2 3sgte or do modifications have to be made?
 Topic: 20V auto drive axle shafts
shaundrake
Newcomer

November 2002

20V auto drive axle shafts Mon, 25 November 2002 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will axles from an automatic 16V 4AGE fit an auto 20V? Is the only option to get 20V specific auto axles? My car is AE92.
 Topic: ENGINE DRY WEIGHT???
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon1.gif  ENGINE DRY WEIGHT??? Tue, 26 November 2002 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know the dry wieght of a 2t engine and a 2tg-eu???
CHEERS
JUZZO
 Topic: Pics of Surge tank?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Pics of Surge tank? Tue, 26 November 2002 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got any pictures of a surge tank installed in the boot of a TA22?

Please? Pretty please? Embarassed
 Topic: extractors
LOKOSX
Occasional Poster

November 2002
icon5.gif  extractors Wed, 27 November 2002 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of extractors are good to get for my AE92 corolla sx and where should i go? do i have to get the whole exhaust system all the way through for the extractors to work best? will it add power with only extractors?
 Topic: Crazy RA45 club sprinter
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Crazy RA45 club sprinter Wed, 27 November 2002 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glenns RA45 stuff.

Old brakes (old Group C calipers and rotors):
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/ra45/old%20brakes.jpg

New brakes: 305 x 32mm rotors (still smaller than mine Razz )
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/ra45/Pictures%20glenns%20brakes.jpg

Also a couple of pics of the new 237 hp 3SGE (as proven on MOTEC's engine dyno)
First outing next weekend at Phillip Island.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/ra45/Glenns%20BEAMS2%20in%20car3.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/ra45/Pictures%20glenns%20105.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/ra45/glenns%20BEAMS2%20in%20car.jpg

Anyway, enjoy.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 November 2002 09:52]

Topic: cams
chrishanley
Regular

August 2002
icon5.gif  cams Thu, 28 November 2002 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which of the toyota cams found stock in the 4age's will work best in a red top map sensored big port 4age, obviously the choice is between red top big port, red top small port and blue top big port, will any of these work?
 Topic: code #9 for 4age????
GBanger
Newcomer

September 2002
Left
icon13.gif  code #9 for 4age???? Fri, 29 November 2002 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, sprinter is in limp mode at the moment. wont go hard at all. getting a code #9. cant find out what it means anywhere! Anyone else had the same problem or know what it is?

thanks
 Topic: Non-Toyota engine buildup - good pics
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Non-Toyota engine buildup - good pics Sat, 30 November 2002 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

While looking into HPC coatings I came across this site:

http://www.usq.edu.au/users/degroot/240z/Pages/eng ine.htm

He has some good ideas which most of you are probably already aware of, enjoy.
 Topic: How Much
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
How Much Sat, 30 November 2002 07:28 Go to previous message
How much would you expect to pay to get a turbo recoditioned?
I just got one done and I was wondering if I got riped ?
Pages (35): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:27:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.058058977127075 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.