Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Tech & Conversions
 Topic: auto to manual in fwd??
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

auto to manual in fwd?? Sun, 01 December 2002 11:50 Go to next message
hey, i'm just wondering how much it would cost to do an auto to manual conversion on a fwd... like what you would need, and how much it would cost to get someone to do it. the car in question is a 96 civic, and my friend wants to put a b16a and change it to manual at the same time... so yeah, what should he do, besides gettin a toyota, Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: Possible to make a 4K Twincam ?
grimwolge
Regular

May 2002

Possible to make a 4K Twincam ? Mon, 02 December 2002 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Decided an engine project, just for shits and giggles as I may have a spare engine lying around soon...

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a 4K-C converted to a twincam?

I know that Bill Sherwood posted some pics a little while ago of a 3K with racing twincam setup and quad throttle bodies (which I might add was a sexy beast)

The quads could come off a 20V 4A-GE I guess, but the twincam head would be a different game all together.

Thanks

-Nick
 Topic: Speedo Cable on a Corona
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Speedo Cable on a Corona Mon, 02 December 2002 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My GF ran over something that pulled loose the speedo cable. I don't know what year it is, its a 4 door, 5spd, 2.4L injected Corona.

Where is the speedo cable?

Thought I'd ask here before looking as someone here should know.
 Topic: 18RGeu coil in 18Rc? vice versa.. HELP
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
18RGeu coil in 18Rc? vice versa.. HELP Mon, 02 December 2002 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, i had my coil and dizzy-lead give up the ghost tonite by cracking and the lead decaying to the point of breaking, so need a new replacement of each item. This was pretty annoying as i need to buy a new coil & all leads (& ignitor) for the 18RGeu in the next few weeks but now i need one just to keep the 18Rc running.. What a Hassle! Firstly:
Is there any coil that i can buy which will run in the 18R-c with points dizzy for a couple more weeks, then be used in the 18R- Geu which has standard elec. dizzy and efi? I have been told to get a 22R-e coil and ignitor for the new setup(18RG), but now i need one just to get the ra28 around and dont wana buy a coil that i'l be ditching soon when the car goes off the road. Are they multi-purposed? or is there a model which can be used in carby AND efi setups, etc.? or do they differ in signals or charges or anything which would hinder their use with the differing types of dizzys etc?

The RAA dude said it doesnt matter and "..a coil is just a coil.." but i dont trust an old dude even if he did get my car running again to get it home, i hadnt given him much info on what i had planned with the motor swap.

Anyone who could offer any help or advice on parts would be greatly appreciated!! its just i need a good coil for the efi RG but i need to get the 18Rc running again if it was possible at all without buying 2 separate coils? if not i guess i'll have to get it towed around haha which would suck seeing it has a beauty of a single-cam 2 litre under the hood.
Thanks again to anyone with any help, im not to knowledgeable with the wiring in engine bays, specially mine. the previous owner let it get so unneat..

Guy
 Topic: 4A-GE conversion, fuel the fire??
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
4A-GE conversion, fuel the fire?? Tue, 03 December 2002 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i need some help
what types of lift and feed fuel pumpswold be good for a 100kw 4A-GE standard except for exhaust and filter??
i am uising a small surge tank fitted under the car next to the fuel tank.
what psi??
intank lift?
external feed??

and i would like some 15" alloys but i need them in a 35p offset any ideas on what would fit??

thanks for your help in advance.
 Topic: oil seals
rossvw
Occasional Poster

November 2002
oil seals Wed, 04 December 2002 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey, Rob's new ra40 page recommends replacing all the oil seals on your engine (mine's 1gge) before dropping it in. Can anyone tell me the best sort of place to get them. Do I need a chassis number or do I have to take them down and get them matched up or something. I dont want to pull them out til I know where to get new ones.
Also would people recommend changing the gearbox seals as well?

thanks. Ross
 Topic: ST185 GT4 Rebuild need ideas please
The_Barbarian
Newcomer

December 2002
ST185 GT4 Rebuild need ideas please Thu, 05 December 2002 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys I am about to have my 3SGTE rebuilt and I would like to know what where and how much in Australia (Canberra or Sydney) a set of say JE Wiseco or Mahle pistons and rings also recomendations about balancing and lightened flywheels.

The head is being looked after by JHH in QLD Australia my friend and I will be doing the bottom end.

The celica is running 700cc injectors custom fuel rail fuel reg E6K Haltek High flowed TO4E front mount 650X350X90 IC Bosch Motorsport 550hp fuel pump 3in straight through exhust.

I'm sure there is more but anyway I want to be able to run 18 - 20 pounds boost without frying this beast
 Topic: Cranks
E30-323ti
Regular

June 2002
Cranks Fri, 06 December 2002 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check this beauty out!!

http://www.supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&t hreadid=87728&highlight=crank

I thought due to it's MASSIVEness it was worthy of placement in the tech section, all though not terribly useful.
 Topic: ra40 brake upgrade / xt130 strut question
alagden
Newcomer

December 2002
ra40 brake upgrade / xt130 strut question Fri, 06 December 2002 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Been checking out the tech article on brake upgrade using peugeot discs/xt130 struts etc..

How does the xt130 strut differ from the ra40 one?

I have coilovers on my Ra40 and really want a brake upgrade that uses the RA40 strut & stub so i can keep them.. Will the XT130 hub bolt to the ra40 stub.. According to another post the bearings are the same on RA40 & XT130, would the stubs be identical?

Any ideas.

Andrew

+== Embarassed ==+
Opps should have looked at the EPC earlier. Caliper mount is on the strut instead of the backing plate..

Anyone have any ideas what discs/hub would be good to use on the RA40 strut if i have make a custom bracket?

Andrew

[Updated on: Fri, 06 December 2002 21:28]

Topic: MX83 ECU
BoB_JonEz
Regular

August 2002

MX83 ECU Sun, 08 December 2002 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've finally gotten around to putting U98 into my cressida. After that, and washing it (and removing the bloody drivers window shield) it doesn't know whats hit it. I was told with a bit of uncertainty that the ECU in the MX83 is of the learning type, so would it be useful to disconnect the battery and have it relearn now its running on decent fuel, or would that be better left for after a new exhaust?

Also does anyone have a list of 16" rims that will fit the cressida (not aftermarket).

Thanks
 Topic: soarer tt brakes
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
soarer tt brakes Tue, 10 December 2002 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have some soarer twin turbo brakes lined up will the hubs fit onto a sw20 and will i loose my ABS, can i keep my abs and how do i go about keeping it. cheers in advance Brad
 Topic: 1j and 2j manifolds?
1jzmx83
Regular

October 2002
1j and 2j manifolds? Tue, 10 December 2002 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Will a HKS 2jz turbo manifold fit on my 1jz without to much trouble? If I do need to make changes, how much would I need to modify it?
I have found an awsome HKS big single turbo kit for a 2jz and wanted to put it on my 1jz. The whole kit is dirt cheap and something I cant pass up if it can be adapted.

Cheers
 Topic: 20V head Kits??
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

20V head Kits?? Tue, 10 December 2002 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone out there know where I can a 20V Head rebuild kits? I'm having a pain try to track one down, and I really don't feel like going through billions of Motor bike parts to find stuff to suit.
 Topic: MX83 headunit tech specs & cd stacker
BoB_JonEz
Regular

August 2002

MX83 headunit tech specs & cd stacker Tue, 10 December 2002 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today I got given a 12CD stacker out of possibly a toyota surf. Now after much work I got my double DIN unit out.

Does anyone know where I can find technical specs for a matsushita headunit and/or stacker. I doubt the two will work together, but if I can check out the tech info for them I may be able to make it so.

Thanks
 Topic: wiring diagram
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
wiring diagram Wed, 11 December 2002 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i need a cressida mx82 wiring diagram asap plz thanx pplz engine diagram
 Topic: any sumps around
knackers
Regular

November 2002
any sumps around Wed, 11 December 2002 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as any one got a front bowl sump with oil pick up for a 1ggte they what to sell Sad
 Topic: Cressida GX60 wont start
dispatcher
Regular

July 2002
Cressida GX60 wont start Thu, 12 December 2002 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there, all. Seasons Greetings.Just a recap, about a month ago started having seizures while driving, electrical apparently, No sparks inttermittenly from Igniter assy. Now after 3 three igniters, 3 distributors and 1 coil, still unable to start the damn car. Could it be a ignition key switch shorting ?? !! Any help greatly appreciated.

cheers/Dispatcher
 Topic: Traction Control
digitalts
Occasional Poster

November 2002
icon5.gif  Traction Control Thu, 12 December 2002 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi All,

Does anyone here have a Soarer/Crown etc, with TRC? Im grafting the whole setup into a different non-Toyota car, but i want to know if the TRC system works very well, or should just be scrapped. It is the twin throttle butterfly setup on the 1UZ-FE.

Topic: 1jz-gte top feed injectors and rail?
666supra
Occasional Poster

July 2002
1jz-gte top feed injectors and rail? Fri, 13 December 2002 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does any body have pictures of the 1jz-gte top feed injectors and fuel rail or have them on thier car? I like to see what they looks like.
 Topic: 3TGTE + 2L gemini pistons
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
3TGTE + 2L gemini pistons Fri, 13 December 2002 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone out there have experience with boring a 3TG/2TG to 2L, is this a reliable setup (heard rumours cut too close to water pockets?)?

Also anyone used 7.1:1 hepatite(spel?) gemini pistons in their 3TGTE?

I've had an offer for a recond. 3TGTE block with these pistons in, but its missing conrods, would these be hard to find for this engine?

cheers,
rob
 Topic: Cruise control
Ice_majik
Regular

December 2002
Cruise control Fri, 13 December 2002 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone tried to fit the cruise control option out of an sv21 Ultima to a CSX. Or no of any for sale? I am thinking of trying to locate one for mine and hopefully it will plug straight into the wiring harness. I dont particularly want to go for an aftermarket system as I am trying to keep the interior original where possible.
 Topic: Diff selection sv21
Ice_majik
Regular

December 2002
Diff selection sv21 Sun, 15 December 2002 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know of an alternative diff ratio available to fit the sv21 3sfe?
 Topic: What clutch to use with ae71 T50
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

icon11.gif  What clutch to use with ae71 T50 Sun, 15 December 2002 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, hears my situation, i have a FWD 4age, wondering if the fwd clutch an stuff is compatable or will fit in to a ae71 T50 g/box. If not, what type do i need and what do i need to do fit it it, and where can i purchase one, thanks

Topic: 4age 88kw blue top +$1500
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

4age 88kw blue top +$1500 Sun, 15 December 2002 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering if i was to throw $1500 at the above engine what sort of power figure would i be looking at? and what mods specifically would i need to do?

Assume a 2" zorst system inc extractors and air filter

Cheers
 Topic: diff conversion
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
diff conversion Mon, 16 December 2002 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all

i got a friend with a dato 1200 ute, which he ran up the back of a common-dore mostly due to to much power, ca18 with a t28 ball bearing and a locked (bluebird) diff. anyways we want to putt a limited slip in there but dont know what to put in. any ideas? naturaly it has to be srong enough to take the power of the ca
thanks fellas
 Topic: Springs: T18 vs AE86?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Springs: T18 vs AE86? Tue, 17 December 2002 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these the same? If not, in what way are they different? Referring to the front springs here...
 Topic: Sleepy headlight conversion for ra65?
SkiDMaN
Regular

June 2002

Sleepy headlight conversion for ra65? Tue, 17 December 2002 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After looking around at a few 180sx's ive noticed that some have a kit installed that makes the headlights pop up a tiny bit giving it a nice touch... Is there any kit for a RA65 celica to do this same mod? or how could i go about making something for this...ive tried playing with the motors but u get to a certain point and they just wind out then back again so it wont hold it at the certain point.

Thanks
 Topic: Where to buy gearbox?
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
Where to buy gearbox? Tue, 17 December 2002 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need to get my hands on a MR2 turbo gearbox ASAP prefebably with driveshafts... Can any of you guys point me in the direction of a supplier where i can pick up one for a good price..

Any help is appreciated.
 Topic: 3S-GE pistons
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
icon5.gif  3S-GE pistons Fri, 20 December 2002 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm raising the compression ratio by facing the head on my celica sx (ST162) and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how much volume (cc) there is on, or kind of in, the crown of the piston seeing as there are small indentations corresponding to the valve placement. Sometimes replacement pistons have these details, but seeing as I don't need any replacements, I was wondering if anyone here knew.

I don't necessarily need this information, but it might help make things a bit more accurate (calculations need to be made sometimes as much as I don't like 'em)
 Topic: wiring in a new alt
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

wiring in a new alt Sat, 21 December 2002 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've finally got around to getting a better alternator for the celica. There were no larger capacity alts to bolt straight in that I could find so I got one to suit a pulsar. I has an internal regulator instead of the stock external one and very similar mountings. I just need to check how to wire it up properly, and what terminals are supposed to go where. Here is a pic of the new alt http://www.orford.com.au/temp/newalt.jpgand the old alt http://www.orford.com.au/temp/oldalt.jpg both are only about 50kb. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Thanks
 Topic: AE82 4age master brake cylinder
jim80
Occasional Poster

October 2002
AE82 4age master brake cylinder Sat, 21 December 2002 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

I have been informed that my MBC may have gone, after i took it in to get checked after i put in some DBA longlife gold slotted rotors with bendix performax pads.

Is there a master brake cylinder that i can upgrade to? or will i need to buy one of the exact same part number?

Anyone have a MBC to suit a AE82 4age twincam ??

cheers
 Topic: 2tg question
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

2tg question Sat, 21 December 2002 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a 2tg with 2tgeu dizzy and another with 3t-e dizzy

is either better than the other ?

with the same coils the 3te dizzy controlled one seems to pull quicker and harder but i dont know if this is due to some other factor or not

cheers
wayne
 Topic: 3s-fe/ge into SV11 Camry?
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon5.gif  3s-fe/ge into SV11 Camry? Thu, 26 December 2002 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would this be possible? From what i remember the engine mounts are the same, but then again, thats only from my memory Razz

I'm looking at getting an early gen 3s-ge or 3s-fe for my camry.

What problems could i be running into doing this conversion? Will the ECU work with the 3s or will i need to find a new one?

Thanks
 Topic: MX83 electric antenna
ranoo
Occasional Poster

July 2002
MX83 electric antenna Thu, 26 December 2002 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have just upgraded to an mp3 head unit in the Cressida and wish to know how to hook up the electric antenna to the new system. Can anyone tell me which wire it is or is it in typical Toyota fashion and more complicated than it should be?
Any help appreciated.
 Topic: center console
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

center console Thu, 26 December 2002 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need a center console for my RT104 manual, what will fit
 Topic: 1986 corona csi and or 22-RE manuals
jish_hemp
Occasional Poster

September 2002
icon5.gif  1986 corona csi and or 22-RE manuals Thu, 26 December 2002 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know where i can get a manual for a 1986 toyota corona csi with a 22-RE or a manual for the 22-RE motor, or even exploded diagrams, its a bastard trying to fix a car that u have no idea about.

Thanks for your help
Josh Kemp
 Topic: Advice on suspension for an MZ21
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

Advice on suspension for an MZ21 Sat, 28 December 2002 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey people,

Could i implore you to share some of your wisdom?

My friend has an 89 MZ21 Soarer, with the TEMS (Airbag Suspension). It is becoming abit "twitchy" and notchy, sometimes playing up, I think it is on the out.

Whats the best price he could hunt around to find a reasnable suspension setup for this car? Can anyone help him out with labour or parts?

Im talking about ripping out this dodgey system, and replacing it with reasnable non adjusting shocks, springs, whatevers needed.

Thanks for any help.
jimbo
 Topic: mz20 auto oil?
Heyah
Regular

July 2002
icon5.gif  mz20 auto oil? Tue, 31 December 2002 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what gear oil are u lads using in auto transmisions of soarers and supras? Without trying to start a product war!
 Topic: Rust panels
Celica73
Regular

May 2002
icon2.gif  Rust panels Tue, 31 December 2002 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows where or if there are rust panels for a TA22. I'm mainly looking for the bottom of the guard area.

Thanx
 Topic: HELP! Electrical problems :s
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon9.gif  HELP! Electrical problems :s Tue, 31 December 2002 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive a 1984 SV11 Camry GLi.

The highbeam switch doesnt seem to work at all (the pullback for high beams works fine though) so country driving at night can be quite annoying... as is driving in the hills at night.

Also, the camry has the ability to set a different intermission time for the wipers... this function seems to be broken all of the suddern, i can hear the relay clicking, but the blades arent doing their job! They still work fine on the always on, and faster always on setting...

Thanks.
 Topic: PU bushes&After Marker Performance parts
dispatcher
Regular

July 2002
PU bushes&After Marker Performance parts Thu, 02 January 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wishing all of you a 'Happy New Year',

Anyone knows a good place to find PU bushes and after market parts for a Cressida GX60 in Australia ? Websites or emails will be great. Need to do some comparisons.

cheers/Dispatcher
 Topic: 4A-GE into KE20
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

4A-GE into KE20 Thu, 02 January 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,
Looks like we have decided not to sell the KE20...
so i have 2 months to have it going...
it currently runs, but needs paint and putting back together...

I want to puit a 4A-GE into it tho...

Has anyone does this?
What brakes are the go? is there a simple bolt up solution??
And how hard is it to do the custom mounts??

thanks.

CamZH
 Topic: need help repairing a sun roof
1G-GTEFreAk
Regular

November 2002

icon8.gif  need help repairing a sun roof Thu, 02 January 2003 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a sun roof which malfuctions when in slide mode.It opens then stops and sometimes may never work again.How should I go about fixing it? Crying or Very Sad
 Topic: I am not mechanically minded,need detailed information on replacing a timing belt on a 1G-GTE
1G-GTEFreAk
Regular

November 2002

I am not mechanically minded,need detailed information on replacing a timing belt on a 1G-GTE Thu, 02 January 2003 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 1G-GTE and I would like to change the timing belt.I do not know where the marks are on the engine and how they should be lined up.Please refer any form of information
 Topic: Tech Tips for EFI car
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

icon5.gif  Tech Tips for EFI car Thu, 02 January 2003 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i've lost my Weber's and now have an EFI car,

anyone know of little tips and so forth and how to tweak up an EFI motor?

also anoyone know how much it is for the data cable and computer program to be able to connect a lap top to the efi computer for diagnostics?
 Topic: another indicator Q?
poida
Regular

July 2002
another indicator Q? Fri, 03 January 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i need another q answered. In a ta22, is there any relays under the dash that are connected to the indicators? or is it all hard wired?
 Topic: 5SFE Turbo Conversion
Sonic
Newcomer

September 2002
5SFE Turbo Conversion Fri, 03 January 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya,

has anyone had any success modifying a 5SFE engine to turbo? I have read of some kits available in the USA to do this but I imagine the import costs would be pretty high.

Steve.
 Topic: how do i set up temp gauge in KE35 4AGE
blackburnfan
Regular

May 2002
how do i set up temp gauge in KE35 4AGE Sun, 05 January 2003 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, just bought a KE35 with a 4AGE already fitted, im unsure as how to hook up the temp gauge in the old instrument cluster, with the newer engine. Anyone thats done the convert, how did u do it????????
 Topic: S51 or S53 ??
Ice_majik
Regular

December 2002
S51 or S53 ?? Sun, 05 January 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone tell me the ratios in a s51 and the s53? I have been looking around the US sites and am lead to believe they are interchangable? The s51 giving me a lower rpm @ 100kph. My compliance plate doesnt have anything stamped in the trans/axle section. What is the diff ratio I should have in a 88 std sv21 3sfe 5sp manual?

Topic: Need timing marks for cressida 5ME motor
sparra
Newcomer

January 2003
Need timing marks for cressida 5ME motor Sun, 05 January 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have a cressida motor in hilux and need timing marks for it help much needed and appreciated.
neilelli@yahoo.com
Thanks
Sparra
 Topic: Toyota factory oil recommendation: 4AGZE
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Toyota factory oil recommendation: 4AGZE Sun, 05 January 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I know theres been several debates as to which oil each of us prefer in our toyota engines, but does anyone know the FACTORY recommendation for the oil grade in a 4AGZE?

Thanks
 Topic: RWD auto to 4ag 20 valve
griffo
Occasional Poster

December 2002
icon14.gif  RWD auto to 4ag 20 valve Sun, 05 January 2003 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Info on autos that bolt straigt up. do the old rwd autos bolt up(from japan or america)or do i have to get adaptor plate made up
 Topic: air box connections
daniel_88
Occasional Poster

October 2002
air box connections Mon, 06 January 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi i was just wondering i have an ae82 twin cam hatch and i wanted to know if i take out the standard air box to put a pod in instead what do i do with the three connections that attach onto the air box is there something you cand do with them so u can run a pod

cheers!!
 Topic: 100kW 4AG ---> KE10
Lucky
Newcomer

October 2002
icon5.gif  100kW 4AG ---> KE10 Mon, 06 January 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
I am going to be putting a 100kW 4ag into my ke10 soon and i was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this. I am making a custom plenum chamber to convert the inlet manifold to RWD and i know about the engine mount situation but i still have lots of questions! e.g will a t50 gearbox fit in the standard manual trans tunnel and what brake booster / master cylinder do i use? Confused
 Topic: 2wd gearbox or diff for 3s engine
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
2wd gearbox or diff for 3s engine Tue, 07 January 2003 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have a stuffed 2 wheel drive manual gearbox to suit a 3s engine, or a diff from one just sitting around?
I'm trying to find out whether the gearbox in my car is the same so that I may be able to fit an MR2 Turbo LSD, so I want to strip both boxes to check for fitment.
 Topic: Urgent help needed! Airflow Meters.
turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Urgent help needed! Airflow Meters. Wed, 08 January 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey

got a slight prob. i disconnected the AFM cable thing from the AFM on my 7mge. now i cant put it back.

i have already broken 2 of those little connector things off and have had to solder them back on. i can get the thing back in with some force but i dont want to bend any of those metal connections, plus the screws sit a little higher than the holes in the AFM so it doesnt do up.

please anyone reply. have i already f*cked it, tell me how to put it back in.

new lesson learnt. dont play with AFM
 Topic: tail lights
chuch
Occasional Poster

September 2002
tail lights Wed, 08 January 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got a 1988 supra, and i think the back tail lights look GAY

so will 1991/92 supra tail lights fit onto my supra?
this might mean i will have to replace the whole back bumper with 91/92??

has anyone else done this conversion?
 Topic: re: Gze vac hose info
trueno_gze
Regular

August 2002
re: Gze vac hose info Sat, 11 January 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ppl
i just got my gze in to my ae85 trueno and have no idea where all the vac hoses go or which ones to hook up...
so ne help would be good
cheers az
 Topic: 4age turbo
pulcino
Regular

November 2002
4age turbo Sat, 11 January 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need help!
My car just spluttered and died last night. I thought it felt like fuel. I got towed it home took the cold start injector hose off and wound it over but no fuel came out. Does this mean my fuel pump is cactus? is there a better way to check my fuel pump?
 Topic: how many Ks untill retorque???
Heyah
Regular

July 2002
how many Ks untill retorque??? Mon, 13 January 2003 06:52 Go to previous message
im finally running in my 7mgte , at what klms should i retorque the head?
its a metal hg, if that makes a difference.
thanks
jake

Pages (35): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 21:35:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.066431999206543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.