Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Tech & Conversions
 Topic: What is the max boost for 1G-GTE
Daemion
Occasional Poster

February 2003

What is the max boost for 1G-GTE Fri, 27 June 2003 21:24 Go to next message
Hey people, hopefully this will be an easy one to answer....

Assuming the air/fuel mixture is maintained (using aftermarket parts like computers, larger turbo, injectors, etc), what is the maximum boost a 1G-GTE can take on stock internals?

Thanks Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: how to fix axletramp:
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

how to fix axletramp: Sat, 28 June 2003 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i worked out how to fix axletramp in my corona today,

PUT THE FREAKING RIGHT HAND REAR SHOCKIE BACK IN Mad Mad Mad

i jacked the back up to clean the rear brakes and i thought to myself: "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that shock ie seems to be on an odd angle {about 60 degrees}" i had a close look and the bolt had come off the top.

i had a good look around i think i fucked up and didn't do up the top nut correctly; or at all Razz

i think i rushed it cause i jammed new shox in during my lunch break at work, and i went over time so i was rushing, cause the nut that i found in the back was the wrong thread and the thread on the shock was rooted.

luckily i didn't throw away the old ones.

now second chirps hard as and even 3rd spins
 Topic: For you AE82 nuts
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

icon3.gif  For you AE82 nuts Sat, 28 June 2003 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know this question has almost certainly been asked at least 20 times but i can't seem to find enough information from searching the forums so here we go:

Have just bought a 100kw 4AGE but did not come with a gear box, so what i would like to know is how strong is the standard 5 speed that is currently attached to the 4AC? will it handle the 100kw power? when doing the conversion should i upgrade the clutch or will a standard one do? Also should i upgrade the pressure plate? And for anyone that has done this conversion what problems did you come across and does anyone know if those clutch alignment tool thingos that rocca brothers/super cheap auto sell are any good?

Thanks,

Topic: Cheaply and Safely lowering my ae92
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Cheaply and Safely lowering my ae92 Sat, 28 June 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much should i look at paying?

I don't want to spend heaps of money and prolly prefer buying the gear second hand. I have been told that i shouldn't simply replace the standard springs with king superlows as it will make the car constantly lose traction due to the fact that there will be no shock to dampen the motion of the wheel jumping up and down.

So what should i buy?

I don't care for brand names. I just want to lower my Seca about 2.5" at all corners, and i want to do it safely.

Thanks everyone
 Topic: Need pretty urgent help!
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Need pretty urgent help! Sun, 29 June 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've lost my wiring diagram for a CSi AE92 rolla , if anyone has one or knows of a page with one , can you please direct me.
 Topic: lowering my sx????
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
icon5.gif  lowering my sx???? Sun, 29 June 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys.. especially rolla owners.. jus wonederin how much i should lower my car for when i put the 17s im gettin on???
i was thinkin 2.5inches front and rear, 2.25inches front 2.5inches rear, or 2.25inches all round???
also... how much work needs to be done to the rear gaurds to fit 17by7's i've heard that u have to get the grinder out or a hammer??? Shocked
rollin guards aint a prob as all you need is a baseball bat or some steel pipe Very Happy Very Happy
thanks boys
chris
 Topic: afc or s-afc to fit 3t-gte... is it possible?
elfunk
Occasional Poster

February 2003
afc or s-afc to fit 3t-gte... is it possible? Mon, 30 June 2003 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys... just wanted to know if I could fit something like a AFC or a S-AFC to the 3T-GTE ECU? I just wanted something to fine tune the engine... any thoughts? Or are there any other devices to use to tune the 3t-gte ecu...?
Cheers!
 Topic: Drive Shaft the LONG and SHORT of it.
dispatcher
Regular

July 2002
Drive Shaft the LONG and SHORT of it. Tue, 01 July 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all, working on my conversion, Cressida GX60 puttin in the 1G TTurbo. just about getting the Dashboard in (Supra GA70).
Also wanted to use the Drive shaft from the GA70, but turned out 2 be 5 inches short in total, So sent that of to the machine shop to add specially made adaptors 2.5 inches mid shaft assy, and the other 2.5 inches at the tail assy. In theory should work, don't know about vibrations yet until i try it. Flywheel also lightened by 1KG. Would the original Cressi shaft stand the power and torque of the 1G ?...cause when laying side by side..the Supra Shaft is like a Sledgehammer to a tooth pick,

Any ideas ?? or feedback appreciated.

cheers
 Topic: AE92 4AGE head gasket replacement updates
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
AE92 4AGE head gasket replacement updates Wed, 02 July 2003 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for everyone who was AWESOME with their suggestions and ideas.

We got started yesterday, and are taking the head right off tonight and it is going to a shop tomorrow. Hopefully will be all back together by Sunday monday...

I have a kinda websiteish thing where you can see what we are doing.. Smile

Rob

http://goodshopping.com.au/ae92/

(beware 56k, there are some largeish images here.. not too bad though)

[Updated on: Wed, 02 July 2003 06:59]

Topic: where can i get my cluster re-calibrated
barbel
Regular

May 2002
where can i get my cluster re-calibrated Wed, 02 July 2003 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

just wondering where i can get my cluster re-calibrated in sydney. its a 4age setup which is now using DLI of a 4agze. any ideas would be great.

cheers
 Topic: Found the 4AGE 16 v ECU's MCU pin out
Autoserve
Newcomer

May 2003
Found the 4AGE 16 v ECU's MCU pin out Sat, 05 July 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After a month long research, I have matched up the Toyota 4AGE 16V ECU's 40 pin MCU pin out to that of a Motorola MC 68701E. But 68701E only have 2K on internal ROM. Now any one can help me build a ROM reader to get the content out. Some other 68701 do have 4 to 8K of EPROM space.
Very Happy
 Topic: 22r wireing for 18rg
celicaboy
Forums Junkie

March 2003
22r wireing for 18rg Sun, 06 July 2003 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, as the topic says.. i am injecting my 18rg with the 22r-e 84 computer and wireing... what i was wondering is that if i need the relay box to run it.. i seen that the 2s models have that relay box to.. will i need the relay box for the efi or is there a way i can get away with it?
 Topic: flywheel weight for small port and big port 4AGE?
sqmax
Newcomer

June 2002
icon5.gif  flywheel weight for small port and big port 4AGE? Sun, 06 July 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm aware that there are 2 diff flywheel for 4AGE, but would like to know their weight.

I presume the ring gear diameter is the same, right?
 Topic: 1JZ ECU Pinout here.
wastegate
Regular

May 2002

1JZ ECU Pinout here. Mon, 07 July 2003 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I spent the time last night tracing out all the wires from the ECU to where they go. Here is the end result. Help it's helpfull to some people.

http://www.jzgte.com/images/tech/1jzecu_diagram.gif

Topic: Acceleration vs Top Speed
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
icon5.gif  Acceleration vs Top Speed Tue, 08 July 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My bike has average acceleration(it is about the same as a turboed WRX, so average, maybe a bit below ave) and a poor top speed(160km/h), i am thinking about gearing it differently. Since i don't take it out of the city that much i was thinking on gearing it for better acceleration. It would have good acceleration till about 100km/h maybe 110. Should i do it, cos i love showing up these poofy cars that have no engine, only exaust and a body kit.
 Topic: wiring diagrams for ma70 digidash
mkiii
Regular

August 2002
wiring diagrams for ma70 digidash Tue, 08 July 2003 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know where i can get the wiring diagrams for ma70(7mgte) digidash?
 Topic: 2T Spark Plug Electrode Gap
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
icon5.gif  2T Spark Plug Electrode Gap Wed, 09 July 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, i'm just changing my spark plugs today and was wondering if some body can tell me the correct gap between the electrodes? I'm using NGK BP5EY plugs.

Cheers
 Topic: 4agze starter replacement...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon5.gif  4agze starter replacement... Wed, 09 July 2003 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak just asking for a overseas friend.
does anyone know what starter off any other car or toyota model engine etc. will bolt up to a 4agze E51?

thank's.
 Topic: 1GEU Specs..
Mazda626
Regular

June 2003

1GEU Specs.. Wed, 09 July 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i think i have aquired a 1GEU from JustCallMeFrank..

Only think i need now is the torque specifications for the engine and the valve gaps. ignition timing etc Smile

So can anyone help me out ? i know it came out of a 1981 Celica XX.

Also any other specs would be great aswell Smile

the 2TG is going to heaven it looks like. to many problems..
 Topic: how to remove cressida steering coupling
cressTT
Occasional Poster

December 2002

how to remove cressida steering coupling Thu, 10 July 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi yall..

CAR : 1984 toyota cressida GX60 1G-GTE

Anyone have any info as how to remove the steering rubber coupling. Do I've remove the steering linkage from inside the cabin or does the steering box have to be removed ? Here's a pic of the steering coupling :

A = brake booster
B = steering coupling
C = steering box

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/269184/pict0016.jpg
 Topic: RWD 4E-FE Setup
Lone
Occasional Poster

August 2002
RWD 4E-FE Setup Thu, 10 July 2003 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres a good question for everyone on here..

I have a friend whos a mechanic and has just acquired a nice little mazda ute.. He was looking at initial putting his 13B bridgeport into it but then realised the $ he would have to spend to make it legal. So he is now looking for a modern 4 cylinder NON turbo/superhcarged motor to put in it and the capacity he is looking at is around the 1.3 litre mark (so any 4A series motors are out of the question).

I said to him that I will sell him my old 4E-FE (aussie EP91 Starlet) motor cheaply and he said he'll rebuild it and do a bit of na work to the motor such as extractors, intake etc. Whilst Im mentioning this does anyone else know what else he could do to this motor without feeding it any forced induction such as cam work, internals etc.?

But the major drama is finding a rwd box to suit the motor. Im just wondering if anyone knows of rwd boxes that should fit up to this motor or be close to with some modifications. Hes not worried about actually mounting in car, hes more needing to know what box can match to the motor. Ive been thinking an ae86 sprinter box could work, or even a ke70 5 speed box? If anyone can think of any boxes that would work could they please suggest, or even if possible give me an idea of the boxes bolt setup so we could measure it on mine.

Thanks, Lee.
 Topic: 4AGE 100kw Cooling System Piping?
Necros
Regular

September 2002
4AGE 100kw Cooling System Piping? Sun, 13 July 2003 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Ppls,

Ive just picked up a 100kw 4AGE and ive found two small nipples near the back of the motor. These nipples are found on the two pipes that come from the rear of water pump. Im just wondering what these outlets are for? What are they connected to on a AE92?

Thanx
 Topic: Celica 5SFE -> 3SGTE
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Celica 5SFE -> 3SGTE Mon, 14 July 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey. I'm contemplating swapping my engine out for a 3S-GTE. I have a 1990 Celica (5th Gen).

I have seen ads for GT4 engines or front cuts. If i was to buy the engine, what other parts do i need (i won't be doing the engine up, as i don't have that much money, so would the standard transmission handle it alright)

I know some people have done this before so i was wondering if anybody could help me. Also, after i get the other parts (if any), how do i actually do this. I have a few friends who are mecanics but they are always busy.

Also, how much would I get charged from a mechanic for it, and what about insurance/registration?

Thanks
 Topic: 4age - 4agze crank strength differences..
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon5.gif  4age - 4agze crank strength differences.. Mon, 14 July 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak the crank out of my 4age 7 rib is a the same as my 4agze crank (rod bearing/cap size). i have read somewhere that it might still be a weaker crank to the one used in 4agze engines.
does anyone have any proof of this?

some theory's accepted...

thank's.
 Topic: 4AG servicing tips?
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
icon4.gif  4AG servicing tips? Tue, 15 July 2003 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys got any tips with doing clearances etc?

is it marked which valve/camshaft side is which clearly?

with the help of my dad were going to check out the clearances etc..

ok i've researched more.. and need to adjust the shims. could anybody advise what tool aids are nesscary for these adjustments?

[Updated on: Thu, 17 July 2003 13:12]

Topic: Urgent... need help
mr2mk2
Occasional Poster

April 2003
icon9.gif  Urgent... need help Thu, 17 July 2003 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone recommend a mechanic who knows their way with aftermarket engines, preferrably N/A. (in VIC)

Need help plz, she doesn't sound very healthy.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 July 2003 10:38]

Topic: extractors
Toy SX
Regular

April 2003

extractors Thu, 17 July 2003 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoping the Vic. ppl will gimme more info. on this Smile Does anybody know if extractors for a 4A-FE will fit on a 4A-GE? I went to an exhaust place and they couldn't find any for the 4A-GE in the Lukey or Genie catalogue. I know this is odd 'cos I've heard of ppl with Genie extractors for their 4A-GEs. Are the heads on the 86kW the same as the 100kW 4A-GE 'cos i've been told that the extractors for the ae82 will fit on a ae92 ......

Thanks heaps in advance.
 Topic: fuel problem
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
fuel problem Sat, 19 July 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive had the 4AGE going in my AE86 for a little while now, and this is the second time this has happened. I was driving along and suddenly i started to smell petrol, so i pull into a servo and i get underneath to see if its leaking out. I cant see any puddles or any drips or anything, so i continue home (only about 3 mins away) So i go out to investigate this morning, only to find that the damn EFI pump is leaking, again! I can think of only 1 reason really why its happened again, and that is its coping back pressure because the fuel isn't getting back to the tank quick enough. My lift pump, surge tank and efi tank are all mounted up the front, so i was wondering whether other people have had to use bigger lines, or just used the original ones for return to the tank? Thanks for the help.
 Topic: what does this 1jz vac hose do?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

what does this 1jz vac hose do? Sat, 19 July 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off the inside of my inlet manifold, a vac hose goes under the inlet manifold, then disappears beneath the block. what does it do?
I ask because it's leaking a bit, and I cant reach far enough to find the other end to replace it (and iddn't want to jack the car up to satasfy my curiosity)

Also, with the idle controller at the back of the engine, is there a way to remove it (now that it's not being used), or is it just best to cut the hose from the air intake to it and clamp it up?
 Topic: JZA80, M/JZ/GA70 front uprights/axle hub
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

JZA80, M/JZ/GA70 front uprights/axle hub Sat, 19 July 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA80, M/JZ/GA70 front uprights/axle hub:

anyone know if there a bolt on swap? anyone in melb willing to loan me some jza80 ones to size up?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=17104&start=0&rid=&S=66ce9092f15e91f b92c06030957660ca

Allan
 Topic: 1JZ Fan temp sensor..
HedgehogSandwich
Regular

May 2002
1JZ Fan temp sensor.. Sat, 19 July 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all..

I Think my hydraulic fan temp sensor is playing up on my JZA70..
Does anyone know what readings the sensor should give at 80-100 degrees centigrade?

AFAIK i should be getting resistances of 0.2k when the engine is hot, and im only getting around 1.5k, which means my ecu never speeds the fan up when its needed as it still thinks the water is at 60deg.

Am i right in thinking this?
adi
 Topic: ma61 aircon
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
ma61 aircon Sun, 20 July 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what does hte lever on the lower left do?
it goes from "L" to "R", but the r has a little heat wave next to it.
also an explanation of the pictures on the other levers would be helpful
i have basically figures out what happens, but dont really understand what the pictures are supposed to mean
 Topic: 2t trd pistions
purpleminiep
Regular

May 2002
2t trd pistions Sun, 20 July 2003 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know if anyone is interested but i found this add on the queensland mg car cub.
FOR SALE - TRD FORGED 1750cc Piston and Ring set to suit 2T engine. New in original box - have been balanced and pins to match pistons.
TRD Part NO 13101-TA051

Price - $650 ONO

Phone David Robinson
07 3255 1037 B/H
or Mobile 0417 731 455

I dont know anything about them or if they are even for sale.

Brad
 Topic: 4AGE with Weber
Levino
Regular

May 2002

4AGE with Weber Sun, 20 July 2003 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi All

I am going to fir Twin Weber into my 4AGE in my 86, all parts are ready. the problem now is the singal of distributor, as I am not going to use computer to handle ignition, if use factory computer it will have rev limit, does anyone can give me some idea of it?

KEnneth
 Topic: fuel supply
serge
Regular

June 2002
fuel supply Mon, 21 July 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering if someone has fitted a bigger fuel pump to
4agze and has it made a difference?

[Updated on: Mon, 21 July 2003 10:08]

Topic: Question from SA...
Alexi
Newcomer

July 2003
Question from SA... Mon, 21 July 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope this is possible.

I am already running 288cams and do not want to have seriously rough idling, so... Is it possible to install VVT on a 16v 4age motor from the 20v 4age, maybe with a switch at the dash to activate the solenoid?
 Topic: Fuel Gauge
xaymaca
Occasional Poster

July 2003
icon5.gif  Fuel Gauge Wed, 23 July 2003 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The fuel gauge in my RA60 Celica is not functioning. Does anyone know what the possible causes of this could be?

I've ripped out the instrument cluster and nothing seems to be unplugged. Is there like a sender unit or something that I can check? Or do I just have to live without a fuel gauge?

xay.
 Topic: suspension for KE35
2metal4u
Newcomer

July 2003
suspension for KE35 Wed, 23 July 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skull - Blink
Come on boys!
Want to update the old front suspension - any opinions on best shocks, springs etc Want to stick to the road like glue...

Koni yellow with king springs?????
She's a daily driver on a variety of road conditions.
Jozz

[Updated on: Sat, 26 July 2003 23:30]

Topic: Ta22 with cressida 10.5" disks
$450 ta22
Regular

February 2003
Ta22 with cressida 10.5" disks Wed, 23 July 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was wondering what was involved in doing this conversion and what model cressida 2 raid the brakes from and how much i would expect 2 pay from a wrecker thank you
 Topic: 84/85 4 runner transmission?
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
84/85 4 runner transmission? Fri, 25 July 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the model type of the 4 Runner box that bolts up to the 4Y motor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
Ben
 Topic: Front shocks questions for a TA23
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Front shocks questions for a TA23 Fri, 25 July 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ello all,

Well I've gotta get some new front shocks for my TA23(front right shock has sized up....driveable..but on bumps...you know about them), currently the car is lowered 1.5" & sits on Monroe Gas shocks all round, would I be best off to stick with Monroe shocks as I have them on the back aswell? I've been quoted $160 for a front pair from Repco, that sound reasonable? Any other thoughts or suggestions as to the shocks on TA23s? Smile

Thanks guys,

Alch
 Topic: ke25 T series diff + front struts
aeke
Regular

July 2003
icon5.gif  ke25 T series diff + front struts Sun, 27 July 2003 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a ke25 that Im going to put a 2tg in it. I hear of people putting T series diffs in them, just want to know if you have to cut them down or just make mounts? What about ta22 hubs and disc on the corolla struts? Just trying to get out of thing on the cheap, any advice would be good.

Thanks Will
 Topic: mikuni solex fuel pressure
t_temperley
Regular

May 2002
icon5.gif  mikuni solex fuel pressure Tue, 29 July 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can someone please tell me what the optimal fuel pressure for the solexes from 2tgs ?

And does anyone know where i can source rebuild kits for the above carbies?

any help appreciated
tom
 Topic: 1ggte gasket sets?
marc00013390
Regular

November 2002
1ggte gasket sets? Tue, 29 July 2003 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello, are 1ggte gasket sets readily available and if so where?
I am located in vic.
 Topic: where can i get a 3.6 final drive set?
1jz-ae86
Occasional Poster

July 2003

where can i get a 3.6 final drive set? Wed, 30 July 2003 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Drivetrain:
As most of you know by now, the 4A-GZE has almost 30% more torque that happens at 2000 rpm’s less than your original 4A-GE did. This causes the gears to feel really short as you run out of first gear in less than 2 seconds then second in less than another 4 seconds… Impressive! but busy… In the AE86, there’s a factory 3.6 final drive that works wonders on mileage as well as sorting out this problem… If you are inclined, there’s also a 3.9 which does less of a job on mileage but leaves that “I’ll smoke your pussy ass Integra in the dust” feeling… For front drive setups, the only choice seem to be TRD’s final drive sets but would require you to disassemble the transmission.

I got that from an article to install a 4agze, but Where can i get a 3.6 or 3.9 final drive set!!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW!?!??!
 Topic: FWD - RWD intake manifold conversion
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
FWD - RWD intake manifold conversion Wed, 30 July 2003 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just after any information or places that will convert 4AGE 100kw FWD manifold to RWD.

Cheers
 Topic: Celica owners
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Celica owners Mon, 04 August 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone who owns an ST184 Celica (1989 to 1994 I beleive) do me a favour..

I am trying to find a replacement Brake booster for my 2JZ-GTE conversion in my MX-83 Cressida and the factory booster fouls the rear turbo.

Now I have done some homework and discovered that the bolt pattern from the MX-83 Cressida and JZX-81 Chaser and ST-184 Celica are all the same.

So, what I need to know is the diameter of the booster of the ST-185 to see if it will be smaller than the one in the Cressida.

Thanks heaps

Topic: Tie rod crown nuts - how tight?
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Tie rod crown nuts - how tight? Mon, 04 August 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello, i've just replaced the inner and outer tie rods on my RA28.

All back together now, but need to do up the crown nuts. In the past i've just done them up and put the pin through but this time I checked in the Toyota manual and it says to do them to 50 foot/pounds.

I tried this on one of them, and it seems very tight! Does anyone think this is too tight for them or does 50 sound about right?

Its the ball joints on the tie rods where they go into the drag link and steering knuckle im refering to also..

Many thanks!
Joel
 Topic: 5vz-fe auto 4wd box attaching to 1uz
Cressida Supra
Regular

September 2002

5vz-fe auto 4wd box attaching to 1uz Mon, 04 August 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my dad has a 5vz-fe in his prado (3.4L V6)
and we are thinking of dropping a 1uz in its place, but we need to retain the original 4wd auto tranny.

does anyone make a bell/h to suit this?
 Topic: Drivers Fuse board
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Drivers Fuse board Tue, 05 August 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The board behind the drivers side kick panel has in the top left has a square plug of some sort. This has nothing connected to it but is a little melted and scorched on the inside. Anyone else with an AE86 sprinter have this and know what it does?
 Topic: 20V black Top problem....
BlackTop20V
Newcomer

August 2003
20V black Top problem.... Tue, 05 August 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have problem with my new install 4A 20V Black Top engine. It not running smooth when I rem the engine.I have try to change the fuel pump but same problem occur.Try using the Bosch fuel pump but still no improvement. Pls advise...
 Topic: 4EFE and 4EFTE
10sec_rx7
Forums Junkie

December 2002

4EFE and 4EFTE Tue, 05 August 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

can anyone tell me what size the injectors are in the 4EFE and 4EFTE,

thinking of bolting a turbo on the misses starlet and want to work out what to do with the injectors,

thanks

Dale
 Topic: .
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
. Wed, 06 August 2003 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 04 July 2004 20:28]

Topic: 4age idle problem
daniel_88
Occasional Poster

October 2002
4age idle problem Wed, 06 August 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi I was wondering if someone can help me!
I have an ae82 corolla twin cam. I have had a problem over the last month where my cars idle will drop when pulling up at traffic lights or hard on the brakes, the idle will drop to about 500 rpm and the go straight back up. it also drops down and then back up when on idle. i have changed the standard air box to a pod set up and it still hasn't changed anything has any one heard of this before any suggestions or help would be appreciated

thanks
 Topic: MX83 7MGE - 7MGTE, difficulty??????????
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

MX83 7MGE - 7MGTE, difficulty?????????? Wed, 06 August 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how difficult would this conversion be, what would be involved, i am very mechanically minded so i can do most of it myself, except wiring.

which is the best 7MGTE

what costs are involved

what performance ect

bang for buck

and all that crap
 Topic: Rear shocks
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Rear shocks Wed, 06 August 2003 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I just got new shock (today) and they make a clunking noise! I checked and they are the right shocks for my car (Monroe GT Gas 15-3040+). Mad

What could it be??????? The noise seems to be the shocks not being long enough....if I get 2 mates to lift the rear of the car while I'm under it I can see / hear the shocks clunking. How could they not have enough length for full travel?

Fitting them isn't / wasn't exactly rocket science! (did I miss something?)

Cheers
Wilbo
 Topic: AE92 coupe (Levin or Trueno) compliant or engineerable in NSW Aust?
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
AE92 coupe (Levin or Trueno) compliant or engineerable in NSW Aust? Thu, 07 August 2003 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE92 coupe (Levin or Trueno) compliant or engineerable in NSW Aust????
Is there any actually already in this country.
 Topic: Boss Kit?
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Boss Kit? Thu, 07 August 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone in Sydney know where i can buy a boss kit for my 87 celica (ST162)?
 Topic: Places for RA60 Engine conversion....
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Places for RA60 Engine conversion.... Sat, 09 August 2003 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,

are there any places in or around Melbourne that have done the 1G-GTE into RA60 conversion, and for a good price??

Also, will the W58 gearbox bolt straight in place of the W57?

Thanks Smile
 Topic: 2T-GEU Dizzy cap part number
4agescort
Occasional Poster

September 2002
2T-GEU Dizzy cap part number Sat, 09 August 2003 10:53 Go to previous message
Hi all,

Does anyone have a part number for the above?
If there is a difference between models, then the latest that anyone has will do.

Parts suppliers are starting to get on my tits...and I've only owned the car for about two weeks.

TIA

Pages (35): [ «  <  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  >  »]

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:35:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.056550025939941 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.