Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Tech & Conversions
 Topic: FCD for 7M-GTE, and max boost ?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon12.gif  FCD for 7M-GTE, and max boost ? Mon, 20 October 2003 05:36 Go to next message
Hi Gents,

Looking at boosting the 'ol 7M-GTE up a bit using either a Turbosmart bleed valve or one of Celica Mads units (that everyone raves about), but need a little advice/clarification ;

1. Max boost is about 14psi (from searches in forums) ?
  2. Zener Diode FCD vs. Greddy/HKS etc FCD - what is really better ?
  3. Where will the std fuel system run out of puff "?
  4. Option 2 is to install the Lexus V8 AFM ($200) & 550cc injectors ($450) + AFPR ($??) to raise boost + fuel cut - is it really worth it ?
  5. Get a hi-flow CT26, and run a FCD at 14-15psi all day and live with that ?

Thanks in advance - I'm in two minds on which way to go ?

Car is currently stock running ~8psi and I have a decent intercooler lined up ready to be welded in

Cheers

Michael B
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: DBA Slotted Rotors (715) For MK3 Supra - Want Them For GZ20 Soarer
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
icon4.gif  DBA Slotted Rotors (715) For MK3 Supra - Want Them For GZ20 Soarer Tue, 21 October 2003 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

Have any Supra MK3 or Soarer GZ/MZ owners tried fitting these 300mm slotted/vented rotors from DBA?

I'm look for a brake upgrade for my GZ20 Soarer to stop my 1JZ.

Danish.

Smile
 Topic: high pressure fuel pumps ?
rolla_boy
Occasional Poster

October 2003
high pressure fuel pumps ? Wed, 22 October 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am gettin a 4age quad throttle bodys and that and i want to know what kinda high pressure fuel pumps i can get to run it and if any one had a computer to run it please email me wolly_123@hotmail.com
 Topic: Subaru Turbochargers
vin91
Regular

August 2003
Subaru Turbochargers Thu, 23 October 2003 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How Difficult and what will I have to do to Fit a Subaru AE82 Turbo Charger to a Bored out 2T Engine. Does anyone Know what the performance is like on said Turbo?
 Topic: Engine Rebuild
turbotree
Regular

June 2003
Engine Rebuild Mon, 27 October 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I am looking to but a 4agze in my sprinter and would like to rebuild the engine before i put it in, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a good job done.
Also, what could I do to improve the engine performance and durability ( eg. forge pistons?)
I am not good with enigne stuff so if you guys can help me out it would be great.
 Topic: changing clutch in ae92/93 -whos done it?
bayka
Regular

I Supported Toymods

September 2002
changing clutch in ae92/93 -whos done it? Mon, 27 October 2003 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, seeing that my clutch slips in 5th gear even when im engaged doing 70 (its worse than any of you can possibly imagine)im looking at getting one of those exedy heavy duty clutch kits.

Ive done a FWD cable clutch replacement before, just wondering if theres much more to a hydralic like mine? I had a look and there seems to be heaps more *shit* involved with my car.

Cause im slack ill ask here first, anyone got a digital worksop manual or know a site that does? and cause im also pretty slack, where's the best place to buy one and how much am i looking at?

Cheers all Smile
Peace
 Topic: Starlet Glanza V parts?
vindicator
Newcomer

October 2003
Starlet Glanza V parts? Tue, 28 October 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'lo all,

Where can I obtain the front guards, bonnet, front bar and light assembly for a EP91 Starlet Glanza V? I don't mind if they are replicas.

I've been offered a very cheap EP91 Starlet which has some cosmetic damage to the front. I was thinking of buying it as a run-about and fitting the Glanza front end, as I'd need to replace the front panels anyway.

A front cut would be great, as I could fit the bigger front brakes, and the turbo engine later on.

I'm located in Sydney, but I dont mind shipping items from around Australia.

Cheers!
 Topic: AGZE Ae82 Haltech? Wolf 3? value for money?
manor
Occasional Poster

October 2003
AGZE Ae82 Haltech? Wolf 3? value for money? Tue, 28 October 2003 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the pro,s & con,s for both systems
 Topic: Front Mount Intercooler
threetee
Newcomer

October 2003
Front Mount Intercooler Wed, 29 October 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dudes,
Just wondering for you guys with front mounts on your TA22's .... what sizes have been used ?? Are there any stocko coolers off imports that have been used and voted succesful ??
any input would be great !!! Very Happy
 Topic: celica body kits
celica101
Newcomer

October 2003
celica body kits Wed, 29 October 2003 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was wondering if anyone knows of any bodykits for the 6th gen celicas. I live in the u s and i am looking for something different...can anyone help
 Topic: which distributor for 2tg
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
which distributor for 2tg Thu, 30 October 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know a lot of people have asked this in the past but has anyone actually put a electronic distributor from another engine into a 2tg? or does anyone have a spare 2tg electronic dissy?

[Updated on: Thu, 30 October 2003 03:50]

Topic: 2tg identification
tte27
Newcomer

October 2003

2tg identification Fri, 31 October 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day,

How do you tell the differences between the varieties of 2TG's? i.e. 2TGR 2TGU etc etc? Short of pulling them appart of course. Part numbers? Compression readings?

Cheers

Mike
 Topic: info needed on zzt23IR
chowetime
Newcomer

October 2003
info needed on zzt23IR Fri, 31 October 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi I have to admit that I do not own the above car as yet I currently own a Lancer 1.8lt with cams CAI extractors and GReddy ect it currently puts out 127hp atw but I am getting bored with it and have narrowed down the list of potentual cars to the above model... what I am seek is some honest info on how easy it is to modify the engines in these cars I am looking at all aspects as to turboing it or just keeping it N/A ... if anyone has any information that me be of help to me even the bad stuff is ok as I really am a novice when it comes to the v-tech mechanics of how these motors work if you also have quarter mile times that would be good too and how they handle on the road and other upgrades

look forward to your responses Very Happy
 Topic: na20v power
20vsxtoy
Occasional Poster

October 2003
na20v power Fri, 31 October 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know if there is more power to be had outta the 20v if so can u give me some hints?..i have one in my ae92 corolla and have stumbled against a wall not knowing what to do....also does anyone know the tech pecs of the 20v engines running in the formula toyota series in japan i'd be interested in knowing what they are thanks
 Topic: MA61 diff
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
MA61 diff Sat, 01 November 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just curious if anyone has had a diff done (clutches n such) in melbourne and how much it set them back. thanks.
 Topic: corolla 4age wiring diagram
jezahill
Newcomer

November 2003
corolla 4age wiring diagram Sat, 01 November 2003 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can any one tell me where i can find a wiring diagram for a twin cam corolla ae82? i have tried the manuals at the local parts places but they dont have twin cam diagrams. any help would be appreciated
jeremy
 Topic: 114.3mm 5stud conversion needed for ST162
celicafan
Newcomer

November 2003
icon11.gif  114.3mm 5stud conversion needed for ST162 Sun, 02 November 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have recently got the 16inch factory allys off a Supra that I've wanted for ages, only prob is they don't fit my car ('88 ST162 celica)I'm woundering if anyone has knows how to change my 100mm 5stud hubs to 114.3mm 5stud.

Any help would be grate!

Thanks
 Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
houchie1
Newcomer

November 2003

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 02 November 2003 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,
i'v just bought a sivler top 20v front cut for $1800 but the problem is i need it to be fitted. i've only got $1300 for the fitting could anyone out there help me. perfer me to any work shops??? Sad HELP and is it better of getting a new computer
???

[Updated on: Sun, 02 November 2003 11:51]

Topic: Importers
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Importers Sun, 02 November 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone suggest some good importers around melbourne? Ive tried looking some up, but most of em turned out crap. Thanks
 Topic: rebuild my MR2 SW20, should i use aftermarket gear for the eternalzs
MR2200
Regular

October 2003
icon14.gif  rebuild my MR2 SW20, should i use aftermarket gear for the eternalzs Mon, 03 November 2003 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My engine is due for a re build soon and i was just think is it worth the extra to put in TRD cams, valves, springs etc...
So what can i do to make it faster, better, enternally
Its a N/A engine not a turbo...
cause id rather not go turbo for insurance reasons cause i need full comp, but wat can you do! So what s the go boys........ Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 12:27]

Topic: Water spraybar ST185CS
CS3086
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Water spraybar ST185CS Mon, 03 November 2003 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey.

I was wondering if anybody know how to connect the water spraybar on a Toyota ST185CS the hoses are there with 2 injectors pointing towards the IC-radiator. It is connected with the headlight washers through a valve with 1-in and 2-out but when I am pushing the switch to the washers there are not coming fluid out of the spraybar, Is the valve defect ? it is not electrical.
Please help. Sad

Jacob, Denmark
 Topic: Altessa 6spd on 1jzgte
robs
Regular

July 2003
Altessa 6spd on 1jzgte Tue, 04 November 2003 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi has anyone looked in to this these gearboxes have the same part numba as the s15 200sx 6spd how strong are they and how hard to adapt to a 1jz using r154 bell housing and flywheel they r about 700 dollars ova here in nz andihavin hard time findin r154 thought might b a gd option if they r strong enough there seems to b plenty of 500hp s15 200sx drift cars in japan using the factory box any info or sugestions muth apreciated
 Topic: 20v without plenum box
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

20v without plenum box Tue, 04 November 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am just wondering what difference u guys feel the 20v without the plenum box.
provided u use a aftermarket computer and the AFM isn't a matter.
thanks.
 Topic: 7m-gte in 83 st141 corona???
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

7m-gte in 83 st141 corona??? Tue, 04 November 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone stuck a 7m-gte in a corona before, i've heard it can be done but it could be somewhat heavy n lots of things need upgrading?

my friends got a halfcut with a 7m-gte he said $1500 i'm thinking instead of a 1g-gte.

anyone got any suggestion or comments?
 Topic: 4agze into rwd
jephro
Occasional Poster

July 2003
4agze into rwd Wed, 05 November 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know this has prob been asked before but if i get a 4agze and convert it into rwd( into a ra23 celica)
what cross members would i use and what box should i use.
any info would be good info.
i had the yogi bear issue but have lost it.
thanks
 Topic: AE82 FRONT GRILLE???
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
AE82 FRONT GRILLE??? Thu, 06 November 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
I saw these pictures and thought this ae82 looks pretty mad, can anyone tell me what grille this twincam has on it??
The front bumper also has a black stripe going across, i don't remember the other twincams I have seen to have that...

I was thinking it could be a CSX one..

http://image.pbase.com/u35/improvedae86/large/22970003.toymodscruise0006.jpg

Thanx for your time...
Much appreciated.

Also, are the guards rolled???
 Topic: 4AC starter motor FWD to RWD
tailz
Regular

August 2003
4AC starter motor FWD to RWD Sat, 08 November 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heyz just wondering if a 4AC FWD starter motor will fit a 4AC rwd engine ... mine wont fit for some reason ... would i need to modify anything ??
 Topic: what is port on exhaust housing for?
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

what is port on exhaust housing for? Sat, 08 November 2003 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day,
i have a to4e that i am fitting at the moment. The exhaust housing has a port, like for a boost hose or something... can any one tell me what this is for or where it shold connect to?
The port is at the base near the flange that bolts to the manifold.
it has an external wastegate.

Thanks
Stew

Topic: suggested shops and deallers for rebuilding a TA22
freakincage_com
Regular

September 2003
suggested shops and deallers for rebuilding a TA22 Sun, 09 November 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i currently have a celica(1972 TA22) and i'm in luve with it and i want to rebuild it from the bottem up....i am gonna do alot of the wrk myself but does anyone have any shops that u'd recomend to me in terms of engine conversions,bodywork,painting,interior(everything to do with rebuilding an entire car...thanx)
 Topic: 20 v power steering pump
joeyjojo
Regular

March 2003
20 v power steering pump Mon, 10 November 2003 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I done a search but cant find any info on this, Can a 20v power steering pump fit on a 100kw small port 4age ?

Cheers
 Topic: towbar compatibility?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

towbar compatibility? Fri, 14 November 2003 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys
WOuld an ae101 towbar fit on an ae92?
Otherwise, anyone know what models of towbars are interchangeable??

Thanks
Blake!
 Topic: MA70 Clutch Lines
wUbAh
Occasional Poster

November 2003

MA70 Clutch Lines Sun, 16 November 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need to get my clutch line off the master cylinder so i can take it out but so far the bolt connecting the line wont budge Mad
Are there any little tricks to getting the line off? Dont wanna force it anymore than I already have.
 Topic: haltech 3tgte fuel map
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

haltech 3tgte fuel map Sun, 16 November 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got one?

im after a couple already so i can just upload them and adjust them when needed, thanks

its for a haltech f10, but i have contact haltech and they have said it realy shouldnt vary ecu's

im running a ct26. and all the rest.

thanks
justin

pls specifi

boost psi
turbo
injectors

thanks
 Topic: Convertible RA40
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon3.gif  Convertible RA40 Sun, 16 November 2003 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just an idea at this point but:

Can anyone give me a rough idea on whats involed and maybe a price estimate?

Not looking to do the Sunchaser type but more like what HIGH IQ has done.
 Topic: Urgently need help: Ball joints for MZ21
ViNcEnXo
Regular

July 2003
Urgently need help: Ball joints for MZ21 Mon, 17 November 2003 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The soarer needs new ball joints for roadworthy and I can't pick the bloody thing up until it has them, the mechanic can't locate any.

Are they the same as a MkIII supra? Where can I get some?

Cheers
Paul
 Topic: Carver KLW Audio M 2030
rehau
Regular

May 2002
Carver KLW Audio M 2030 Thu, 20 November 2003 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know any info on the Carver KLW Audio M 2030 amplifier, because i got one fore free today, and was woundering if it is any good?
 Topic: 1G-GTE Oil Pick-up Help !
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
1G-GTE Oil Pick-up Help ! Sat, 22 November 2003 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The oil pick up mesh 'dome' in my GTE is crushed, like its been sucked up and inwards by the oil pump.
Is this normal in an old engine, or is my oil pump stuffing up and over-pressuring (if that's possible), or is there another explanation for this X-File ?
Thanks,
Mitch.
 Topic: Ultra speed meter
tanman
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Ultra speed meter Sun, 23 November 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have a wiring diagram and instruction manual for an ULTRA speed meter model no. 4000?
 Topic: headlights suitable for lowrise conversion
midnight
Regular

November 2003
headlights suitable for lowrise conversion Sun, 23 November 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greetz.
Does anyone know what headlights are suitable for using in a lowrise/sleepy eye modification?

Also the legality issues involved...
thanx
 Topic: Urgent Help Needed - 1JZ Haltech E6X - No Spark
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
icon9.gif  Urgent Help Needed - 1JZ Haltech E6X - No Spark Mon, 24 November 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys I cant get a spark out of my coils. Ive gone over the wiring heaps of times, nothing wrong there. While cranking im getting a steady RPM signal on the Engine data screen (120 RPM). Im running the standard 1JZ ignition module all wired up to the diagram supplied to me by Haltech. Ive set up my ignition page as per Haltech advice as constant charge (dumb), and int. reluctor, multitooth etc. etc.

If i disconnect the module and put a multimeter set on voltage across my IGN1 and ground im getting fluctuating voltages. If I then reconnect the module and disconnect the plug from the coil, and measure across the two coil plug wires im getting fluctuating voltage there too, but of a different magnitude.

I know this is hard to diagnose, but can anyone see any possible errors, or even better post up their Igntion settings so I can compare it with mine, if you run a Haltech, or suggest an elimination process I can go through to determine the problem. I finally realised today scratching your head while staring at your engine will not get it to turn over Sad. And no I dont have access to an oscilliscope at the moment.

Thanks
 Topic: Size of an AE92 engine bay ?? Anyone
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Size of an AE92 engine bay ?? Anyone Mon, 24 November 2003 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the AE92 Seca engine bay, anyone got the length, width , height ???
 Topic: AFM - Probably the full story
Acoustic
Regular

November 2003
AFM - Probably the full story Thu, 27 November 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, please see

page 1 = http://www.my-acoustic.com/Car/AFM/AFM1.htm

page 2 = http://www.my-acoustic.com/Car/AFM/AFM2.htm

page 3 = http://www.my-acoustic.com/Car/AFM/AFM3.htm

the 3rd page probably is the key secret ingredients Smile

However information from some other of my pages is required for clearer unerstanding. Especially from autoshop101.com
 Topic: NSW Vehicle Standards information
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
NSW Vehicle Standards information Sat, 29 November 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NSW :
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/downloads/v ehicinfor_dl1.html

Topic: auto to manual (7mgte-ma71)
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

icon5.gif  auto to manual (7mgte-ma71) Sat, 29 November 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there all.

i wanna put a 5sp in, what needs to be done? do i have to find a new plastic surrounding for the gear stick or will that all fit with out a prob?

also, does the tail shaft or anything to do with that side of things have to shorted/extended?

any help would be great.

thanks
geoff
 Topic: QLD Vehicle Standards Information
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
QLD Vehicle Standards Information Sat, 29 November 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
QLD:
http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/qt/driver.nsf/file s/images/$file/Vehicle-Modifications.pdf
 Topic: double post - mods please delete
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

double post - mods please delete Sat, 29 November 2003 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(this page intentionally left blank)

[Updated on: Sat, 29 November 2003 01:54]

Topic: Help assembling 2t/3t engine
hemi twofifteen turbo
Regular

October 2003
Help assembling 2t/3t engine Sat, 29 November 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any tips/advice for assembling a 2t-g/3t hybrid engine, apart from the usualy piston flycutting? Anyting special that i may miss?

Plus anyone got torque specs (for the bolts)!! I can't find them anywhere!!!
 Topic: 4A engines which to use which the best?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
icon2.gif  4A engines which to use which the best? Sun, 30 November 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which is the jap 4A - Series engine? or the best 4A engine for my ke70
 Topic: turbo upgrade
2Lsupra
Regular

November 2003
turbo upgrade Sun, 30 November 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know lots of you guys have 1g's in various models but has anyone done a turbo upgrade? if so wot setup? power figures?
 Topic: 22r-e cam
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
22r-e cam Sun, 30 November 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i wanted to get some more mid to high end power out of my 22r-e, what type of a cam should i put in it?
 Topic: Re: Thermostat 4AGTE
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: Thermostat 4AGTE Sun, 30 November 2003 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey seems like there's no thermostat in my car, coz it takes slightly longer than usual to warm up..

I know it's on the net somewhere, but I'm lazy, which way does the water flow again? And where should I install a thermostat?
 Topic: Total # Of 20 Valves Blacktop
98AE111
Newcomer

November 2003
Total # Of 20 Valves Blacktop Sun, 30 November 2003 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know the total number of AE111 20 valves blacktops
the factory produce since the engine went into production
 Topic: Toyota Soarer
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Toyota Soarer Tue, 02 December 2003 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know some accurate specs for a 1986 Soarer GT 7M-GTE.

Also how hard is it the get the turbo piping repositioned to install a front mount with pipes on either side, as the ones on the 7M run to one side of the engine.

Thnx.
 Topic: 3sge distributor
ogip
Occasional Poster

December 2003

3sge distributor Tue, 02 December 2003 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the distributor of 1st gen 3sge(afm) is the the same with 2nd gen 3sge(map)? can i interchage them both?

i'm concern on the number of tooth on the pick up sensor if there are both the same.

Topic: 4age thermo switch temp range
bennyrev
Newcomer

September 2003
4age thermo switch temp range Tue, 02 December 2003 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

I need to replace a thermo switch from an '90 AE93 SX seca with 4age. I've tried around town and noone yet can give me the correct OEM replacement part (except toyota, but they want $170). Ive found 2 similar replacements in the catalogues with different temperature ranges - 80-85 deg and 85-90 deg. Can anyone tell me which one is correct?

The toyota part number is 89428-15011. Anyone abke to check the specs out on that?

Cheers Chris
 Topic: 5ag pistons
midshipracer
Newcomer

December 2003
5ag pistons Wed, 03 December 2003 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What pistons for the HKS 5ag are available on your side of the world?

-Kevin-
 Topic: Jap number plate holes
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Jap number plate holes Wed, 03 December 2003 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those of you with imports, I'm curious to know what you've done about covering up the space left over when putting the Aussie plates on the back.

With my recent change from a standard size to a slimline, I'm left with space at the top exposed (not finished very well from the factory), a big gap at the bottom with 2 push in plastic hooks exposed doing nothing, & part of diverts built into the tailgate to stop resonating.

I'd like to tidy up that area a bit.
 Topic: Car Audio
Suprathai
Newcomer

May 2003
icon10.gif  Car Audio Thu, 04 December 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Would just like to ask a quick question on the size of the speakers(in the front) in the current corolla (the one with the 1zz-fe). I'm looking at getting a set of splits for the front stage of the car, no major upgrade just something a bit better then standard. I would of found out myself except that i didn't have time to pull the trims off and measure it in time, i'm over in thailand at the moment. So need some fairly accurate measurements, just want something to slot into the factory location, don't want to get something exotic and realise later that its just going to be sitting on the shelf at home.

Cool
Cheers

P.S. what do you think is better, getting a ra-65 and 1g-gte or supercharging the 1zz-fe in the rolla?
 Topic: Tercel - OLD AIRCON gas... anyone got some?
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Tercel - OLD AIRCON gas... anyone got some? Fri, 05 December 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey.. my brother needs his tercel air gassed up... anyone got a contact... email me lukie8oy@hotmail.com
 Topic: 1G Stroker Kit
CheevA
Occasional Poster

December 2003
1G Stroker Kit Sat, 06 December 2003 10:29 Go to previous message
Does Anyone know where I might find one? or I could get one custom made and an idea on price??
Pages (35): [ «  <  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  >  »]

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:05:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.053334951400757 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.