Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Parts Wanted
 Topic: WANTED!! SUPERCHARGER 4AGZE
manor
Occasional Poster

October 2003
WANTED!! SUPERCHARGER 4AGZE Mon, 17 November 2003 12:04 Go to next message
Wanted supercharger 4AGZE with good clutch. Please sms 0419990888 or aussieboy@qldnet.com.au
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: WTB: 22R / 22RE
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
WTB: 22R / 22RE Mon, 17 November 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not too fussed on condition. Don't need ecu, loom, etc. Ta.
 Topic: need FWD 4age parts
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

icon14.gif  need FWD 4age parts Mon, 17 November 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

well, im thinking about ridding my 4AFE in exhange for a 100KW FWD 4age.
im ryding in a AE92 corolla CSI LTD ( Auto tranny Rolling Eyes ).

Need all part to do this conversion i.e engine, fuel pumps and so on
so any help would be great. name ur price

preferrably a engine with low milage that hasnt been worn out from thrashes.

Topic: WANTED GTi COROLLA FRONT SEATS IN G/C
GT twincam
Occasional Poster

October 2003
WANTED GTi COROLLA FRONT SEATS IN G/C Mon, 17 November 2003 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price negotible
 Topic: 18RG oil filter mount
RA28midge
Regular

September 2002
18RG oil filter mount Mon, 17 November 2003 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The housing for the oil filter with a pressure sender spot in it.

Cheers
 Topic: AW11 4agze workshop manual
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
AW11 4agze workshop manual Tue, 18 November 2003 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know where i could get a workshop manual for a supercharged AW11 MR2?
 Topic: WTD: 17 x 7
CAT_SPEW
Newcomer

August 2003
WTD: 17 x 7 Tue, 18 November 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am wanting to buy a set of rims with or without tyres. They have to be weither multi-stud or 4 x 100 16" or 17" to fit a honda civic 1992 hatch. (17 x 7)

I'm looking for some like the avantek titaniums in chrome/black or a set of G-mak or similar.

Brisbane only, my addy is RICED_CIVIC@hotmail.com

thnx.
 Topic: 4age wanted...any condition/spec.....!!
ren86
Occasional Poster

November 2003
4age wanted...any condition/spec.....!! Tue, 18 November 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me and my mate are looking for a 4age (the cheaper the better), possibly a f*****d engine because we just want to pull it apart and mess around with it for learning purposes. Anything anyone has lying around would be great! Thanks guys, Ren. Email me rr33nn33@hotmail.com if you have something.
 Topic: WTB: Soarer Vertex front bar
baga999
Occasional Poster

June 2003
WTB: Soarer Vertex front bar Tue, 18 November 2003 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As title, if anyone has it for sale, brand new/2nd hand, please contact me~!!

Contact number : 0411881648
E-mail: baga999@comcen.com.au

Topic: WTB: Engine Mount, JZX90 Chaser/Mk2
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
WTB: Engine Mount, JZX90 Chaser/Mk2 Wed, 19 November 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

As above says, I need a passenger-side engine mount that will fit a 1JZGTE out of a JZX90 Chaser/Mark 2. The mount that came with my half-cut is kinda shagged out.

TIA,

Justin
JZA-61

PS Already tried a Soarer mount, which didn't match. Crying or Very Sad
 Topic: ST162 GT4 parts...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon5.gif  ST162 GT4 parts... Wed, 19 November 2003 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak i have had a customer come into work looking for the top strut mounts (front) for his car. i have found one mob in Sydney (Kmac suspension) that does these at a cost.. Shocked
problem is we dont deal through them and one of our suppliers that did doesnt have the parts in question.

he is also after bump stops (20mm o/d shaft mount).

does anyone know the best place or where to find parts for these cars, second hand or from a wrecker?
(Qld. preferably).

thank's. Smile
 Topic: WTB:AE82 Bonnet
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

WTB:AE82 Bonnet Wed, 19 November 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after a AE82 bonnet in great shape, Genunine is $440 brand new. Shocked
 Topic: 5M-E Engine Pipe
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
5M-E Engine Pipe Thu, 20 November 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pipe that bolts to the exhaust manifold and then runs under the firewall.
Thanks,
Mitch.
 Topic: Please help! wanted engine wiring loom 4AGZE
ZEbigblower
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Please help! wanted engine wiring loom 4AGZE Thu, 20 November 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please help!! I need engine wiring loom for 4AGZE desparately, if you have one, or know anyone that might please email me aussieboy@qldnet.com.au
 Topic: WTB: 13"x6" Steel Wheels (If Possible)
clancey
Regular

July 2002
WTB: 13"x6" Steel Wheels (If Possible) Thu, 20 November 2003 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after a set of 4 stud wheels that will take standard datto 1600 hub covers.

If i get can a set my cousin will swap me his 17s for them, and 17s would look real good on my corona Smile

I'd prefer someone in brisbane so i can try the covers on before i buy them.
 Topic: T-18 Light Stick
Connor
Regular

July 2003
T-18 Light Stick Fri, 21 November 2003 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i need a T-18 light stick cause inside of mine is fucked and not turning the lights on, so if anyone has one i'd apreciate it
 Topic: wanted: Air Fuel wide band meter
rotatr
Regular

April 2003
wanted: Air Fuel wide band meter Sat, 22 November 2003 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after a Air/Fuel wide band meter such as a microtech af-1 etc etc.

thanks
 Topic: WTB: TA22 lower front facia panel
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
WTB: TA22 lower front facia panel Mon, 24 November 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I need a lower front facia panel.

The stock body item which bolts in between the guards below the parking light assemblies, not the optional/aftermarket lower air dam.

Thanks!
 Topic: WTB MA70 3L intercooler
Adrnln
Newcomer

March 2003

WTB MA70 3L intercooler Tue, 25 November 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As topic I am after a MA70 intercooler off the 3L about 500x360x70ish inlets and outlets on the same side

Andrew

adrnlnrush@hotmail.com
 Topic: WTB 4agze or 7mgte injector plugs
10sec_rx7
Forums Junkie

December 2002

WTB 4agze or 7mgte injector plugs Wed, 26 November 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys,

im after some injector plugs to suit the high keyway 4agze and 7mgte injectors, they are different to the 4age and 7m na plugs

if you have some let me know and ill grab them off you.

Dale
 Topic: Wheel Outers RS Watanabe
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Wheel Outers RS Watanabe Wed, 26 November 2003 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after some 16" x 6.5"ish Watanabe Aluminium Wheel outers, mine seem to be a Nissan offset, plus they're 8" wide. Prepared to swap PLUS cash just to get the damn things on my Sprinter.
 Topic: WANTED!!!!! ENGINE WIRING LOOM 4AGZE [uncut] URGENTLY
manor
Occasional Poster

October 2003
WANTED!!!!! ENGINE WIRING LOOM 4AGZE [uncut] URGENTLY Wed, 26 November 2003 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please HELP!!! WANTED URGENTLY - DESPARATELY!!! Engine wiring loom 4AGZE [uncut] Please call 041 999 0 888 or manor@squirrel.com.au Thanks
 Topic: ke20 carby
minuteman
Occasional Poster

October 2003
ke20 carby Thu, 27 November 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if ya got one email me at gclifford@gmx.net

cheers Cool
 Topic: 2T-G
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

2T-G Fri, 28 November 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would i expect to pay for one that is in good condition? Any for sale in newcastle
 Topic: 7m-gte 5sp for MA71
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

7m-gte 5sp for MA71 Sat, 29 November 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all

im after a 5sp manaul box for a MA71 supra.

can anyone help me

thanks
geoff
 Topic: Wanted: AE86 Top drivers side door hinge w (almost) NO sleeve movement.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Wanted: AE86 Top drivers side door hinge w (almost) NO sleeve movement. Sat, 29 November 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wanted: AE86 Top drivers side door hinge with (almost) NO sleeve movement.

Am in Newcastle, NSW. As close as possible to there if possible? maybe somewhere in Sydney?
Thanks.
 Topic: WTB - Soarer half cut bits
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
WTB - Soarer half cut bits Sat, 29 November 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after some bits and pieces off a soarer front cut, and some panels ect, so would be happy ro pay good $$$$ if anyones got em, (would pay xtra for pearl white )Smile
cheers.
 Topic: WANTED: E51 LSD gearbox
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

icon2.gif  WANTED: E51 LSD gearbox Sat, 29 November 2003 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats right, i want and E51 LSD gearbox !
 Topic: wanted: heater hose, pls read if in melb
Mentor
Regular

May 2002
wanted: heater hose, pls read if in melb Sun, 30 November 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urgently require half a metre of heater hose for a celica, if you are in melbourne and you can help give me a call 0408 802 114
cheers.
 Topic: 7mgte Crankpulley
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
7mgte Crankpulley Sun, 30 November 2003 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am after a crankpulley that is known to still be good, also after the woodruff key (one that is not worn out)

i'm sure toyota will charge me a shitload of money, so i thought i'd try my luck here first.
 Topic: 4A-GE Sump with oil cooler fittings (URGENT - Canberra)
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

4A-GE Sump with oil cooler fittings (URGENT - Canberra) Sun, 30 November 2003 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya all
I need a 4A sump with the banjo bolt fittings for the oil cooler. This is for my GZE conversion.
I have a replacement GZE sump, or RWD sump if you need one in return. So this is perfect for anyone converting a GE to RWD and not planning on using an oil cooler.

However, i need one quite soon, as the engine goes in the car soon, whether it has a new sump or not.

Cheers
 Topic: TRD metal head gasket to suit 4AGE 16v
tailz
Regular

August 2003
TRD metal head gasket to suit 4AGE 16v Sun, 30 November 2003 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heyz anyone have a metal head gasket to suit a 2nd generation 4age ??
 Topic: MR2 LSD or complete box
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
MR2 LSD or complete box Sun, 30 November 2003 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need another MR2 LSD. this is for the NA (non-turbo) model. same diff as celica and camry. new or used considered. will buy a complete box if required. cash waiting.thanks
 Topic: WTB: AE92 Rear Hubs (disk setup)
shanev
Occasional Poster

October 2002
WTB: AE92 Rear Hubs (disk setup) Mon, 01 December 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for a set of AE92 Rear Hubs (disk setup). Just need the hubs nothing else. In western Sydney

Thanks
 Topic: 22RC engine from Hilux
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
22RC engine from Hilux Mon, 01 December 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got a Hilux 22R engine for sale ???

[Updated on: Mon, 01 December 2003 03:10]

Topic: ST141 oil pickup
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

ST141 oil pickup Mon, 01 December 2003 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got an oil pickup off an ST141(2sc)?
Thanks
 Topic: spacers for AE86/silvia and stereo mounts for AE92 Gti
whatcrazyguy
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon10.gif  spacers for AE86/silvia and stereo mounts for AE92 Gti Mon, 01 December 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know that silvias and 86's have the same 4 by 114.3 wheel pattern, but the rims i've got are the wrong offset, so i need some spacers! preferably 20mm with a bolt of it's own sticking out the side, so it doesn't use the existing bolts from the hub - if you know what i mean... msg or call me on 0421 858 742 if you have any info. if you have pcs even, email me at mecha1gold@hotmail.com

my friend just bought a corolla Gti recently, and was taking out the crap stereo the previous dude had put in and found that the brackets to hold up the stereo were missing and they'd bent up some dodgy steel frame together to hold it in place. any info on this stuff, and msg or call my friend on 0414 091 610.

thanks
 Topic: MR2 LSD wanted
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
MR2 LSD wanted Tue, 02 December 2003 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need a LSD for a non turbo SW20--same basic box and diff as Camry, celica, carina etc. will buy a complete box if I have to. cash waiting
 Topic: 3SG weber inlet
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
3SG weber inlet Tue, 02 December 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need inlet manifold to fit weber carbs onto gen 1 3SG, eg early JDM Celica. cash waiting

[Updated on: Tue, 02 December 2003 10:55]

Topic: water inlet/outlet fittings for CT26
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
water inlet/outlet fittings for CT26 Wed, 03 December 2003 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a twin entry, not sure if the single would be different, but yeah, i need the two brackets that the water lines connect onto. if no one has them here could i get them at toyota parts?
 Topic: WANTED!!! Big pully 4AGZE Nevo? any
manor
Occasional Poster

October 2003
WANTED!!! Big pully 4AGZE Nevo? any Wed, 03 December 2003 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED!!! Big pully for my 4AGZE 164mm 175mm any! please email manor@squirrel.com.au or sms me on 041 999 0 888 & I will call u back
 Topic: ae82 5 speed gear box - got one - no longer req'd
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
ae82 5 speed gear box - got one - no longer req'd Wed, 03 December 2003 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does not need good syncros but needs to be cheap!

Sydney

hinricp@wahs.nsw.gov.au

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2003 04:03]

Topic: interior panel
White Rabbit
Regular

August 2003
interior panel Thu, 04 December 2003 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need an ra28 passenger side interior that goes next to the rear seat. any colour but original with no cuts or cigie burns.
 Topic: DESPERATE Ae92 GZE Mechanical speedo sender!!!!!!!!
minicoon
Occasional Poster

December 2003
DESPERATE Ae92 GZE Mechanical speedo sender!!!!!!!! Fri, 05 December 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need a mechanical type speedo sender unit from an ae92 gze. i have an electronic one if anyone wants to do a direct swap its from a ae101 gze with LSD. insydney but will travel or can mail.i throw myself at your mercy.
 Topic: WTB Indicators
wraith
Regular

October 2003
WTB Indicators Fri, 05 December 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after a pair of Aus spec Sprinter indicators, the bit with two screws that moulds off the side of the light around the front of the car. Must be in decent nick (no cracks or broken bits). Every time I'm in Perth I go to the wreckers but no-one seems to have them- what a suprise! If you have a pair, PM me and we'll talk price and shipping.
 Topic: 2.5" catalytic converter
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
2.5" catalytic converter Fri, 05 December 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2.5"

new or used, couldnt care less.

just need something to weld into the exaust to make it legal Razz

(will worry about emissions once i get over this financial 'rut' im sinking in with this goddamn installation...)

in sydney Smile

cheers
ed
 Topic: AE86 rear bumper
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
AE86 rear bumper Sat, 06 December 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has a good rear bumper for the AE86.

Preferably in SA but will freight if cost not too insane.

Rex
 Topic: HKS 304 2T-G Cams
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

HKS 304 2T-G Cams Sat, 06 December 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, does any1 know where i can get my hands on a pair of HKS 304 cams, or any other 304 cams for the 2T-G, they will be goin in the hybrid im building atm, thanks
 Topic: AE82 rear drums needed
BOO5TN
Newcomer

November 2003
AE82 rear drums needed Sun, 07 December 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey folks, im in desperate need of some drum brakes for my ae82, mine are screwed, im in adelaide, let me know if you can help me out, cheers.
Smile
 Topic: wtd: wideband AFR meter ASAP
rotatr
Regular

April 2003
wtd: wideband AFR meter ASAP Sun, 07 December 2003 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im looking for a wideband afr meter so i can tune my car.

i would prefer a microtech af-1, edgetech, innovative etc.

if any one knows of one forsale please email me on

johnston@catchnet.com.au

thanks
 Topic: Urgent: Plate between T50 & 4AGE
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Urgent: Plate between T50 & 4AGE Tue, 09 December 2003 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in reasonably urgent need of the plate (dust shield thing?) that goes between a T50 and RWD 4AGE. Does anyone have one?

Thanks

Topic: wanted wolf 3d v4
limbi
Regular

November 2002
wanted wolf 3d v4 Tue, 09 December 2003 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wolf 3d v4

email me if you have one available.

Limbo@justice.com
 Topic: sump and pickup off 18rc engine
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

sump and pickup off 18rc engine Wed, 10 December 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as the subject says. Must be off 18rc in a early corona 78/79 model where the oil well is at the front as its going on a ta23 crossmember. Must be cheap and must be in brissy area.
 Topic: JZX81 Radiator / Fan / Shroud
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
JZX81 Radiator / Fan / Shroud Wed, 10 December 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for some bits from a JZX81 Chaser / MarkII

Specifically looking for the Radiator Fan Shroud, how ever I may need the actual Radiator and Hydraulic fan also if the shroud does not fit my MX83 Radiator or my JSZ147 Aristo Fan.

If you any of these bits - Im interested

I am located in Sydney

reply here or email me

southo@optushome.com.au

thanks
 Topic: TRD
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
TRD Wed, 10 December 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got a current TRD order book with prices ?
after specific info on 4agze and 2jzgte
 Topic: body kits
saiyan18
Occasional Poster

December 2003
body kits Thu, 11 December 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Body Kit for a celica 89..
nebody noe ne plces in Adelaide where i can get em??
 Topic: WTd: SW20 front side strips
GTII
Regular

May 2002
WTd: SW20 front side strips Fri, 12 December 2003 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all

Anyone got some SW20 front side strips lying around or some spare ones, please let me know.

I am after the ones without the indicator attached to it.

Ie. as found on the NA Aussie delivered SW20's.

Also as pictured here... indicated by red circle.

http://thomasn.customer.netspace.net.au/SW20side.J PG

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Thomas.
 Topic: GTI COROLLA FRONT SEATS in good condition
GT twincam
Occasional Poster

October 2003
GTI COROLLA FRONT SEATS in good condition Fri, 12 December 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEEDED toyota corolla front seats in good condition, does anyone know who my have a pair??? Rolling Eyes
 Topic: WTB: big brakes for st162
nitrous_injection
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon10.gif  WTB: big brakes for st162 Fri, 12 December 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ya,
im looking for all the gear to do a brake conversion to my st162,
if your keen to get rid of some brakes from a gt4 (or bigger brakes) let me know and we'll see what we can sort out.
cheers

P.S. if you know anywere that would sell this stuff let me know
 Topic: st185 front cuts
acesquall
Regular

November 2003
st185 front cuts Sat, 13 December 2003 03:59 Go to previous message
im after a st185 front half cut. looking for <100kms and bout $2000
Pages (71): [ «  <  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  >  »]

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:26:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.065586090087891 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.