Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Parts Wanted
 Topic: ..::~ae92 Alloys~::..adelaide
bliz
Regular

September 2002

..::~ae92 Alloys~::..adelaide Thu, 07 November 2002 03:21 Go to next message
ok guys i;m from adelaide i was wondering if u guys have any cheap mags, alloys whatever....
to fit an ae92 model car year is 1989.
thanks
cheers Yo
jim~
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: 1g-gte Loom, comp etc
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
1g-gte Loom, comp etc Thu, 07 November 2002 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basically im putting out the feelers to see if any1 is willing to part with a 1g-gte loom, computer, air flow meter etc. e.g all the computer associated parts i need to make my engine work. Let us know why price you want 4 it, or if you know where i can find this gear.

Cheers.
 Topic: WTB:SILVER TOP 20v LOOM+COMPUTER
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  WTB:SILVER TOP 20v LOOM+COMPUTER Fri, 08 November 2002 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after a 20v silvertop, engine loom and computer, manual or auto does not matter.
any one out there that has gone after market may be able to help!
CHEERS
JUZZO
 Topic: Turbosmart TypeIII BOV
SomeCorona82
Newcomer

September 2002
icon4.gif  Turbosmart TypeIII BOV Fri, 08 November 2002 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am looking to buy above bov, or same style "trumpeted bov" anyone interested in selling please contact myself at ian8219@hotmail.com or reply here. If there is one in the forums that i have missed please paste link below.

Thanks guys.
 Topic: RA23/28 Front Guards
spleen
Newcomer

November 2002
RA23/28 Front Guards Fri, 08 November 2002 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi all,

i know it is a long shot, but i am wondering if any of you guys in brisbane have any aftermarket (new) front guards for RA28/23 celica's or know of any panel shops in brisbane which might be able to get them?

i have tried rare spares, and mark gibbs panel house, but to no avail!

i just figure it would be more efficient for me to get two new one's than to stuff around for a few days repairing the old ones (i have had enough rust repairs just replacing the sills, hatch, and half the rear quarter Sad

Thanks
Tim
 Topic: AE86 front left parker
des_
Occasional Poster

July 2002
AE86 front left parker Fri, 08 November 2002 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In Adelaide would be preferable..

thanks.
des
 Topic: MR2 turbo gearbox
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
MR2 turbo gearbox Fri, 08 November 2002 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for a MR2 turbo gearbox that has LSD. Anyone got one?
 Topic: WTD.. High Flow Cat
stasi
Regular

July 2002
WTD.. High Flow Cat Fri, 08 November 2002 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as topic says.. im after a 2.5 inlet outlet high flow cat.
universal fit.

thanks guys
 Topic: 18R-G (or GEU)
raistlin
Regular

July 2002
icon4.gif  18R-G (or GEU) Fri, 08 November 2002 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sydney or Newcastle and surrounding areas(pref Newcastle - near garden city)

I've recently rebuilt my 18R-G and found out after rebuilding the carbies that they're completely fucked Sad . So I'm after a new set of carbies(must be working I don't wanna spend more money after i bought them) or the complete EFI setup for the 18R-G. I have an efi head(one modified, one original) basically need everything from the manifold to the computer. Don't need any fuel pumps but everything else basically. Anyone who can part with these gimme a price.

Would also consider swapping the freshly rebuilt block/head/carbies(and possibly some cash) for a well running efi one.

The other option is that I'd swap you a running efi for a rebuilt block and head and all the efi gear without computer or buy a stock efi computer(would need wiring diagram or some way to wire it up)

Also have a set of dellortos for 18R-G but they will definitely need rebuilding, pulled that off a wreck engine. should be ok though cause they're reasonably simple, not like the solexes

basically if you have suggestions or offers on fixing my prob reply here or email me on martin@helica.com.au

[Updated on: Fri, 08 November 2002 23:33]

Topic: [PER] WTB: t-50 or w5* g-box to suit ae86.
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
[PER] WTB: t-50 or w5* g-box to suit ae86. Mon, 11 November 2002 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[PER] WTB: t-50 or w5* g-box to suit ae86.
 Topic: WANTED from brizzy SA63 engine/ head
eXTit
Newcomer

November 2002
icon8.gif  WANTED from brizzy SA63 engine/ head Mon, 11 November 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i managed to crack the head so i need another one does any one know of a place to get em in the brizzy area
 Topic: wtb: 18R-G EFI running gear to buy or swap
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

icon14.gif  wtb: 18R-G EFI running gear to buy or swap Tue, 12 November 2002 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i currently have an 18R-GU motor, and while im rebuilding it im interested in converting it to EFI.

So i would like EFI intake manifold, injector rails and injectors, AFM, loom, ecu, and poosible some fuel pumps and surge tanks.

If anyone has any of this gear just post here, PM or email me twitzl@hotmail.com.

I may be interested in swapping with a pair of 45mm side draught webers (DCOE45 x2)
 Topic: MAP sensor 86kW 4AG
HiRolla
Occasional Poster

July 2002
MAP sensor 86kW 4AG Tue, 12 November 2002 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got a MAP sensor lying around they wanna get rid of???
 Topic: Y pipe for 1jz soarer wanted ASAP
Goku
Regular

June 2002
Y pipe for 1jz soarer wanted ASAP Tue, 12 November 2002 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Does any1 have a y pipe for sale for a 1j soarer..
i will be putting on turbos soon so i guess a y pipe at the same time will be easier..

If no one has one available could someone please point me to somewhere i can get one made.
 Topic: S-AFC wanted
TT23q
Regular

November 2002
S-AFC wanted Wed, 13 November 2002 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If u have 1 for sale please let me know...
 Topic: WTB Engine stand for 1G GTE
japspec
Regular

May 2002
WTB Engine stand for 1G GTE Wed, 13 November 2002 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Anybody got a rotatable engine stand for a 1G GTE they want to get rid of.
If anyone makes them up cheaply I'll take one.

Cheersyall.
 Topic: SA63 Front Left Fender
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon4.gif  SA63 Front Left Fender Thu, 14 November 2002 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested in purchasing a Front Left Fender for the SA63...

Please reply if in the Melbourne Area Please....

Cheers.
 Topic: M series extractors
Mx73_LuXoBarge
Regular

October 2002
icon7.gif  M series extractors Sat, 16 November 2002 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for extractors to suite 5mge in MX73 Cressida

Very Happy Andrew
 Topic: '91 Celica GT4 Rallye Mirror
stockt12
Occasional Poster

October 2002
'91 Celica GT4 Rallye Mirror Sat, 16 November 2002 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Require an australian mirror for a celica since the pits didn't like my 'imported' mirror that I got with my car.

Places in WA would be preferred...
unless someone has a cheap place that provided p&h to here Cool
 Topic: Center Piece for standard ST162 wheel
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Center Piece for standard ST162 wheel Sat, 16 November 2002 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, i need 1 centre piece from a standard ST162 rim. I will pay cash and shipping if anyone can help me out.

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Photos/W0900256.jpg
They are the same as the rims pictured above
 Topic: WTD:18RG IN PERTH
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
WTD:18RG IN PERTH Mon, 18 November 2002 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as the topic says...im chasing an 18rg in perth. in reasonable condition at a reasonable price
 Topic: MA70 Digital dash
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
MA70 Digital dash Mon, 18 November 2002 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for a spare digital dash for my MA70 to keep aside for just incase, must be from an MA70 89 up earlier ones have differnt graphics, one from a manual preferred as it has the gear selection lights omitted, 1G and 1JZ items arent quite the same, I can get a JZA-70 one if someone wants one or wants to swap
Thanks
Dan
HKS_TRD@Hotmail.com
 Topic: WTB Workshop Manuals
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
WTB Workshop Manuals Tue, 19 November 2002 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys looking for workshop manuals for an 88' celica SX, and the 96' GT4 ,needed for engine swap Very Happy Very Happy give me a yell if you know of any

thanks fellas Smile
 Topic: Dash pad for Ke25 corolla
marty
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Dash pad for Ke25 corolla Thu, 21 November 2002 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for a dashpad for my rolla I'm restoring it and the dash pad has been slaughtered by the sun and if i cant find one on here il have to get it reupholstered so if anyone has one or knows of one for sale please let me know it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Marty
 Topic: wanted/ sr20det complete setup
chetnik
Newcomer

October 2002
wanted/ sr20det complete setup Thu, 21 November 2002 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,

just email if anyone has one...

chetniksat@hotmail.com
 Topic: Soarer MZ20 Electric Windows
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Soarer MZ20 Electric Windows Thu, 21 November 2002 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys

I have a 1990 MZ20 Soarer GT Limited and have lost the stupid tiny black plastic piece the sits up the top left of the driver side window... i know its only small but it lets water in when it rains! Rolling Eyes

Also I was wondering if anyone had any of the door internal electrics as well? The window seems to have come off its runner and i'm looking for parts before i decide to dismantle the massive door.

Thanks for any help anyone has Very Happy
 Topic: wtd 4azge piping and airbox from map sensor engine
trd2nv
Regular

May 2002
wtd 4azge piping and airbox from map sensor engine Fri, 22 November 2002 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as the title says

ok thanks
 Topic: need price
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

need price Sun, 24 November 2002 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what would u pay for a whole GZE setup for a 4AGE in a rolla
{just ancillaries}
 Topic: 4AGZE loom
Jonoze
Regular

May 2002
4AGZE loom Sun, 24 November 2002 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Preferably from map sensored engine.

Cheers.
 Topic: T18 seat rails
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

T18 seat rails Mon, 25 November 2002 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am fitting an aftermarket seat & need a set of driver's side seat rails from a standard T18 seat. I am happy to take away a complete seat (any condition) if you do not want to separate.

Thanks in advance

Phil
 Topic: Driver seat for RA23 with rails
freaky
Regular

October 2002
Driver seat for RA23 with rails Mon, 25 November 2002 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just the top rails, so that it can just slide straight in, dont care if its retrimed preferred black... not ripped please
in sydney i need it asap

freakcreations@hotmail.com

nino
 Topic: red top 4age exhaust camshaft
chrishanley
Regular

August 2002
red top 4age exhaust camshaft Wed, 27 November 2002 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need a red top 4age exhaust camshaft please in sydney, someone help, urgently required
 Topic: WTB- 3SGTE dump pipe
CeLiCa
Regular

September 2002
WTB- 3SGTE dump pipe Wed, 27 November 2002 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need one of these for a GT4 as well as a hi-flow cat... Anyone?
 Topic: WTB: Intercooler off GA70 Supra
mz21
Newcomer

August 2002
WTB: Intercooler off GA70 Supra Fri, 29 November 2002 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for a intercooler off a GA70 supra, the one with the end tanks on each side. Look to pay around $100 - 150 max.

If you have one call me on 0411 222 113. In sydney.

Topic: 14 " mag wanted
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
14 " mag wanted Sun, 01 December 2002 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need mags suit 4 stud rear drive celica, sprinter, datsun etc. need at least 1 pair 14 x 6.5" and another pair 14 x 7". send pictures and exact size & offset stamped on the wheel somewhere
 Topic: auto drive plate 4AG
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
auto drive plate 4AG Sun, 01 December 2002 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need drive plate for a 4AG auto. Are they all the same??> what have you guys got? thanx
 Topic: WTB TA,RA,23,28 AIR COND.
georgetr
Occasional Poster

October 2002
WTB TA,RA,23,28 AIR COND. Sun, 01 December 2002 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Want to buy Air Con. For RA 28.
Will pay good money for a good system.
Please call on 0412 960762
 Topic: Wanted: 16" 5x100 rim (melb)
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Wanted: 16" 5x100 rim (melb) Mon, 02 December 2002 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm after a 16" fwd offset 5x100 rim (can be multifit) for test-fitment onto the race-car. rim can be damaged.

alternatly, if someone in melbourne has a rim or 2 i could borrow for a few weeks?

T
 Topic: Wanted- Speed Cutter/defender
limbi
Regular

November 2002
icon5.gif  Wanted- Speed Cutter/defender Mon, 02 December 2002 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was after a speed cut defender or something along those lines.
I have a 20v silvertop and am limited to 180km/h I want to be able to go over the 180km/h limit but also still be able to rev to the 8200rpm limit.

Also after a programmable computer for it.
 Topic: ae86 hilux diff
Yeeehah
Regular

May 2002
ae86 hilux diff Mon, 02 December 2002 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Anyone have a hilux diff with disks in 4.1 ratio for a sprinter?

I want to get rid of my jap spec rear end, i will consider a swap!!

cheers
Ash
 Topic: RT104 owners plz
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

RT104 owners plz Mon, 02 December 2002 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok
i am looking at buying a Gen 1 RT104,
can i fit a gen 3 bonnet and grill and all the necessaries to make a fake Gen 3

and does anyone have these parts in the SE QLD region
 Topic: Need 4x100 pcd mags (Adelaide)
Scaff_mr2
Occasional Poster

August 2002

icon5.gif  Need 4x100 pcd mags (Adelaide) Mon, 02 December 2002 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does neone have ne 4 100 pcd fwd mags for sale or know
of ne 4 sale i need two for my MR2 which is currently lacking to decent wheels,if they fit within these specs give us a holla, 14" - 15" to 195 - 215 tyres
cheers scaff

[Updated on: Mon, 02 December 2002 16:29]

Topic: WTB: TRC stuff for 1jz-gte soarer 1993 (+)
m_puz
Newcomer

December 2002
WTB: TRC stuff for 1jz-gte soarer 1993 (+) Tue, 03 December 2002 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello all,
need all the stuff related with traction control:

abc+trc computer
throttle with trc
relays
etc.

email me drunkard@rocketmail.com
 Topic: 1979 Hilux 4wd gear box
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
1979 Hilux 4wd gear box Tue, 03 December 2002 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello all,
I've got a friend that needs a gear box for his Hilux. It's got an 18R-C engine and needs the gear box to be a 4sp for four wheel drives. If anyone has got a good one let me know and I'll pass on the details.
Thanks Smile
 Topic: WTB: Aircon Compressor
sweathers
Regular

May 2002

WTB: Aircon Compressor Thu, 05 December 2002 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, this weather has finally got to me.

Im after an aircon compressor that will fit onto my Celica ST162. The engine is a 3SGE, so i assume anyone who has taken a 3SFE out will have one that fits maybe?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
jimbo
 Topic: Supra Injector Resistor Pack
soupratt
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Supra Injector Resistor Pack Thu, 05 December 2002 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,
Need a injector resistor pack (solenoid) from a 7MGTE type engine. Obviously from a 6 cyl motor.
Cheers
Andrei
acornoiu@bigpond.net.au
 Topic: XT130 corona struts
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

XT130 corona struts Sun, 08 December 2002 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after a pair of xt130 corona stuts
with the disks and calipers on them as well
if anyone has a set or knows of a pair id love to know
thanks Smile
 Topic: Lowered springs for TT soarer or JZA80 supra
TT23q
Regular

November 2002
Lowered springs for TT soarer or JZA80 supra Sun, 08 December 2002 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone has a set of lowered springs or height adjustable setup please let me know.
 Topic: 4A auto drive plate (flex plate)
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
4A auto drive plate (flex plate) Sun, 08 December 2002 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who can help with this one??> A corolla 4AC may be the same. Alternatively an auto import AE101 or such. thanx
 Topic: 2tg dizzy complete
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  2tg dizzy complete Mon, 09 December 2002 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya guys, i really need a dizzy for a 2tg motor,
does not matter about the points, but the shaft has to be in good working condition.
cheers
JUZZO
 Topic: supra shifter housing (perth)
rossvw
Occasional Poster

November 2002
supra shifter housing (perth) Mon, 09 December 2002 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

its a long shot but does anyone have a supra 5speed alloy shifter and shifter housing lying around. I need the front sort with the hole in line with the middle two bolts

can email me at rossvw@hotmail.com
 Topic: WTB .. 1UZ-FE Air Flow Meter
scottee78
Occasional Poster

November 2002
WTB .. 1UZ-FE Air Flow Meter Tue, 10 December 2002 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking for one for a reasonable price Rolling Eyes , jus the body is required so electrics are not a concern .. alternatively can anyone recomend a good wrecker that wont sting for one?

ta
scottee
 Topic: WTB: Auto Transmission
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

WTB: Auto Transmission Tue, 10 December 2002 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a 20V or late model corolla (AE10# or AE11#) Auto Transmission, with gear shifter and surround. If anyone has one, let me know.
 Topic: WTB: MA61 Mags
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
WTB: MA61 Mags Tue, 10 December 2002 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Want to by cheap original MA61 Mags and Centercaps
 Topic: Extractors for 90 model 4runner/hilux
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Extractors for 90 model 4runner/hilux Tue, 10 December 2002 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In need of a set of extracters to suit a R22(or is it R22) engine.It in a 1990 hilux so it should be able to be shoehorned in regardless what it comes from
 Topic: WTB RA, 23,28 Lefthand Mirror
georgetr
Occasional Poster

October 2002
WTB RA, 23,28 Lefthand Mirror Wed, 11 December 2002 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

If you have one and like to sell it please call 0412 960762
 Topic: AE86 sprinter bits
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

AE86 sprinter bits Wed, 11 December 2002 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
washer jets from bonnet
strraight front bar (preferably black)

anyone has these let me know, thanx
 Topic: wanted ke30 corolla
p2k.
Occasional Poster

August 2002

wanted ke30 corolla Thu, 12 December 2002 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send info to elig@connect.net.au
must be in nsw
 Topic: WTB: coil from a 22RE
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

WTB: coil from a 22RE Sat, 14 December 2002 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no need anymore.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 December 2002 03:16]

Topic: WTB : CA18DET Engine.... i know, not toyota!
bvanelde
Newcomer

November 2002
WTB : CA18DET Engine.... i know, not toyota! Sat, 14 December 2002 13:34 Go to previous message
Looking for a RWD CA18DET engine. I Don't need the computer or gearbox.

I know this is a toyota site, but heaps of ppl look here.

Cheers,
Brad.
Pages (71): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:28:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.053697824478149 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.