Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Today's Posts (OFF) | Unanswered Posts (ON)

Forum: Parts Wanted
 Topic: WTB Voltage Gauge (Automotive)
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
WTB Voltage Gauge (Automotive) Fri, 24 October 2003 03:22 Go to next message
I need a voltage gauge so i dont flatten my battery every time when im tuning my sound System.

StephenT Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
 Topic: Extractors 4k/ke25
zac510
Occasional Poster

October 2002

Extractors 4k/ke25 Fri, 24 October 2003 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTB some extractors to suit a 4k in a ke25. My standard manifold has failed around the heating section of the inlet manifold and has a bad leak. I would rather replace it with a manifold of some type that does not have the 'heater' bit.

I am in Adelaide, thanks!
 Topic: Altezza Badge
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Altezza Badge Sat, 25 October 2003 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone tell me where to get or source me an Altezza badge?? Kristian maybe??
 Topic: WTB: under dash wiring harness 85 gt-s trueno coupe (LHD)
posneg
Newcomer

October 2003

WTB: under dash wiring harness 85 gt-s trueno coupe (LHD) Sun, 26 October 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi.

i'm looking for an under dash wiring harness for an 85 gt-s coupe. US spec, that means LHD. Wink

if anyone has info on making one or where to buy one, or if you have one to sell please pm me, OR if you feel lucky call my cellular phone at 1-909-556-2852.

thanks,
chris.
 Topic: WTB car audio
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
WTB car audio Sun, 26 October 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering if anyone was selling a MD head unit for a car.

Cheers Megz
 Topic: Supra MK4 17" Standard Wheels (4)
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Supra MK4 17" Standard Wheels (4) Sun, 26 October 2003 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have or know of someone selling their standard Supra wheels. They are to fit my 1JZ GZ20 Soarer, to complement a Supra MK3 brake upgrade. I am in Adelaide.

Thank you.

Danish.
 Topic: WTB 100kw 4age16v
thekemist
Regular

August 2002
WTB 100kw 4age16v Mon, 27 October 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanted 4age 16v to replace the one in my sx.... either rebuilt or low kms.. anyone know how much on prices.. in melb and where

no need to say get a gze or a 20v.. not interested in power from these engines if i want somthing quick ill buy a wrx or something

thanx
 Topic: chrome moulds celica rear window
dcving
Regular

May 2002

chrome moulds celica rear window Mon, 27 October 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear window chrome moulds wanted for ta22, ra23 celica, must be in good condition no dents Smile
 Topic: stock JZA70 intercooler
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

stock JZA70 intercooler Mon, 27 October 2003 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need stock JZA70 i/c (not MA70).

preferably sydney, but will ship if necessary.
 Topic: 20V engine parts
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
20V engine parts Mon, 27 October 2003 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need these bits for an engine that fell off a pallet during shipping; distributor, alloy cam cover, front plastic covers, came wheels, computer, . cash waiting thanks
 Topic: seat belts for ke26 4door wagon
ke26wag
Regular

May 2003
seat belts for ke26 4door wagon Tue, 28 October 2003 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all, after all the seat belts for in the back seat of a 4 door ke26 corolla wagon. anyone with these would be of great help. Got to be in good condition. Cheers
 Topic: WTB: ra65 celica mags to fit
Astroboy007
Regular

October 2003
WTB: ra65 celica mags to fit Tue, 28 October 2003 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey anybody out there with a decent set of mags for sale to suit 4x114.3 prefer 15's or larger

cheers a lot
 Topic: AE86 rear axles
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
AE86 rear axles Wed, 29 October 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need 1 pair of jap spec axles for disc brake car, 88 onwards. these have 25mm spline. definitely not same as Oz Sprinters. thanks.
 Topic: Twin Cam / 5k
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Twin Cam / 5k Wed, 29 October 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got a twincam or 5k they want to sell. live near parramatta. thanks

mr ke70
 Topic: A series T50
frozenwarp
Regular

September 2002
A series T50 Thu, 30 October 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for a Aseries T50 gearbox in good nik, possible even jap spec also what are these worth?
 Topic: wtd remote controlled CARSSS
Geoff
Regular

October 2002
wtd remote controlled CARSSS Thu, 30 October 2003 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Posting for a friend Looking for all type of remote controlled car, petrol, battery, old ones, all types parts new ones
 Topic: any one got Mx83 front break rotor
supra R
Regular

August 2003
any one got Mx83 front break rotor Thu, 30 October 2003 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well as trhe title says.....they are still expensive at wercker...those guy want $70 ea...and the brand new is cost me around 140 ea....

any one got spare or know where i can get the cheap one?
 Topic: AE111 shifter OR AE92 TRD shift kit (BRISBANE)
waynewatson
Regular

May 2003
AE111 shifter OR AE92 TRD shift kit (BRISBANE) Fri, 31 October 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please someone have one.
 Topic: AE86 dash
crispy
Occasional Poster

March 2003
AE86 dash Fri, 31 October 2003 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone got a spare digital dash from an AE86 in working condition they are looking to sell??
 Topic: WTB 4AGZE
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
WTB 4AGZE Fri, 31 October 2003 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for a 4AGZE preferably a halfcut. Have the cash sitting right here.... Laughing
 Topic: WTB: urgent corona/celica/tarago rims + tyres
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
WTB: urgent corona/celica/tarago rims + tyres Sat, 01 November 2003 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone in brisbane have a set of these rims for sale? I'd like to pay up to $150 , depending on the condition of the tyres. Hopefully today? Cheers.
 Topic: RA60 window mechanism
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
RA60 window mechanism Sun, 02 November 2003 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need drivers side mechanism. maybe the same as earlier models--dont know 4 sure. prefer brissy but can freight from anywhere. cash waiting. thanks
 Topic: new 4AG engine parts, gaskets etc
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
new 4AG engine parts, gaskets etc Sun, 02 November 2003 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will buy any unwanted NEW parts you may have and I need, eg gaskets, oil pump, bearings etc. I have 3 engines to put together over the forthcoming couple of months. cash waiting. let me know, thanks
 Topic: MA61 FogLight Switch
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
MA61 FogLight Switch Mon, 03 November 2003 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

As the title states. I require 1 foglight switch for my MA61...

Cheers.
 Topic: '93 Camry Tape Deck & Stacker Wanted...
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
'93 Camry Tape Deck & Stacker Wanted... Mon, 03 November 2003 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

I have an Uncle with a 1993 Toyota Camry Vienta Ultima (Australian Spec) with the OEM tape deck (double DIN) and 12 disc stacker (mounted on the floor) both Fujitsu Ten.

PS. I don't want to go though and change the whole wiring as Uncle just wants to keep the OEM setup.

Will pay good money for a working unit...

Please PM me...
 Topic: Need Some Cheap Wheels
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Need Some Cheap Wheels Mon, 03 November 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for some jelly bean mags 14inch with tyres prefferably, for a ta22 in brisbane..

thanks Smile
 Topic: EMERGENCY, CLEAR LENSORS FOR 96 MR2
MR2200
Regular

October 2003
EMERGENCY, CLEAR LENSORS FOR 96 MR2 Mon, 03 November 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As it says, need some clear lenors for 96 MR2. If you know where to get them for cheap or your selling them or no someone, let me know, i really need a pair!!!!!!!!!!
 Topic: after a 3tgteu from syndey
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

after a 3tgteu from syndey Mon, 03 November 2003 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy guys after a 3tgteu from Sydney for my new ta22, would prefer to see running but not essential, pm me if you can help me out.

Thanks
Sean

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 20:47]

Topic: wtb: 4agze / jap spec brakes
evilsub
Regular

August 2003
wtb: 4agze / jap spec brakes Mon, 03 November 2003 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi guys,

im nearly ready to fit an engine into my sprinter, so im looking for a 4agze, complete with ecu / loom

im also looking for jap spec vented disc brake setup

if anyone has any of these, reply here, pm, or email evilsub@exclusive-auto.net with your price

cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 21:59]

Topic: WTB: 180sx bonnet
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
WTB: 180sx bonnet Tue, 04 November 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I know this is not the place to post, but I have posted in all other forums of use, but no success. So it's worth a shot here i guess Rolling Eyes

Anyone know of anyone that knows anyone with one?

Prefer black but anything considered.
 Topic: Pug 604 rotor
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Pug 604 rotor Tue, 04 November 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got a pug 604 rotor? Stock/modified/new/old will do.
 Topic: Wanted SX bumper
gtirollamelb
Newcomer

November 2003
Wanted SX bumper Tue, 04 November 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi there,
im currently after a front bar from an sx seca or hatch (the 1 with the bottom lip)
can be any colour, but has to be in good nic.
if any1 has one they are willing to sell let me know.
i am in melbourne btw.
thanks
 Topic: WTB-> SX Alloys
Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
icon4.gif  WTB-> SX Alloys Wed, 05 November 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i am after a set of sx alloys with bout half worn tread or more anybody willing to sell or no of a set????
Im in Sydney
Thanks
 Topic: ta22 carby bits
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
ta22 carby bits Thu, 06 November 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after some ta22 carby bits n pieces, or a carby thats stuffed. if anyone has these in the brisbane area pm me.
 Topic: 15" or 16" Mags to Suit GA70 Supra
rebbot
Regular

October 2003
15" or 16" Mags to Suit GA70 Supra Thu, 06 November 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HiyA Dudes,

Looking For a set of second hand mags to fit onto a GA70 supra...I currently have a set of mags on the stock supra TT rims...if anyone is interested, could probably do a swap and probably some cash as well...if its worth it...the threads on my tires are probably 70%~~~ Very Happy
 Topic: Top-mount scoop insulation padding for AE92 4AGZE
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Top-mount scoop insulation padding for AE92 4AGZE Thu, 06 November 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for the underbonnet padding that goes between the hood and the intercooler. No scoop, just the padding.

Thanks

Julz
 Topic: 1jz auto bell housing/ torque converter
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
1jz auto bell housing/ torque converter Fri, 07 November 2003 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be easy to find here(i hope)
yeah as it says i need a 1jzgte auto bell housing and torque converter. if you can help leave a message here or call 0422265913
Roland
 Topic: 5MGE bits
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
5MGE bits Sat, 08 November 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone in the melbourne area has any 5MGE bits laying around where in the middle of a conversion and need some little bits from around the engine, please leave me a message amd ill ask list what bits i need and see if anyone has them.
 Topic: 4AGZE LSD gearbox
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

4AGZE LSD gearbox Sat, 08 November 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As per title
 Topic: Parts needed for AE86 - All front Lights except main headlight unit
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Parts needed for AE86 - All front Lights except main headlight unit Sat, 08 November 2003 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,

Looking for front park and indicator lights for an AE86.
If anyone can help, do let me know.

Many thanks

James
 Topic: DASH 100kw
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

DASH 100kw Sun, 09 November 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey anyone got a 100 kw dash for sale to fit into my ae93 seca

either whole front interior or just the speedo etc
tell us ur price to...

thanks

matt

[Updated on: Sun, 09 November 2003 10:41]

Topic: MR2 Shocks
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
MR2 Shocks Sun, 09 November 2003 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I had my front shocks built for my Celica I had MR2 shafts installed due to their smaller length, my problem is I don't know what model they were from?!? I'm contemplating making another set of shocks, so am chasing some more shafts, who has what available?
 Topic: MA61 F293 Diff
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon4.gif  MA61 F293 Diff Sun, 09 November 2003 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

As the title states...

Cheers.
 Topic: WTB: Lift pump for surge tank
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

WTB: Lift pump for surge tank Mon, 10 November 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As title says Im looking for a lift pump for my surge tank.

PM me if you have one

Cheers
Andrew
 Topic: AE86 Indicator, and front bumper
Willy86
Regular

May 2002
AE86 Indicator, and front bumper Tue, 11 November 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
I hit a Wallaby the other day Mad and I have damaged my front bumper, and smashed the driver side indicator Crying or Very Sad (bumper mounted one)

Anyone got these and would like to sell them???? Rolling Eyes

Cheers
Will Scott

Topic: brake upgrade for ra28
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
brake upgrade for ra28 Tue, 11 November 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would love a brake upgrade for my ra28, i am thinking about putting a 1ggte in and may need the brakes to slow me down, if anyone has some.
 Topic: Power window motor for st162
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Power window motor for st162 Tue, 11 November 2003 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey anyone out there have a driver side power window motor for a 1988 st162 celica?
 Topic: wanted;N/A 1GGE metal{non cast}engine mounts or...
amon
Regular

September 2003
wanted;N/A 1GGE metal{non cast}engine mounts or... Tue, 11 November 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a definate importer that has them,as i got the run around today looking for a pair.i am doing a 1GGTE/RA28 conv pls heeeelp.
Ta Amon Sad
 Topic: WTB GZ20 Soarer Isolation mount.
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
WTB GZ20 Soarer Isolation mount. Wed, 12 November 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, looking for a GZ20 ((1GG-TE) engine rubber isolation mount. Currently have one where the rubber is starting to separate from the metal. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

regards Chuck.
 Topic: WTD sawblades
grande91
Regular

July 2002
WTD sawblades Wed, 12 November 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking for the MA70 alloys "sawblades",..anyone want to sell??....
 Topic: AU Falcon radiator shroud + fans
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

AU Falcon radiator shroud + fans Thu, 13 November 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if anyone has some, or knows of anywhere I can get one, it'd be much appreciated.

before anyone sayws pick n payless, they only have one and the shroud is busted.
 Topic: AE82 Bonnet Wanted!
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
AE82 Bonnet Wanted! Thu, 13 November 2003 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As it says, im still looking for an AE82 bonnet. Preferably white or red but at this stage will take any color and no damage.
Regards, NOS4AG!
 Topic: WTB: ST185 GT4 front shocks
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

WTB: ST185 GT4 front shocks Thu, 13 November 2003 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after Koni's or something decent, Anywhere in aust will pay shipping.

Cheers
SImon
 Topic: WTB: ae86 engine wiring loom , ecu , distributor, ignitor
Healtoeae86
Newcomer

November 2003

icon10.gif  WTB: ae86 engine wiring loom , ecu , distributor, ignitor Thu, 13 November 2003 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi fellas. Im looking for either ae86 or ae92 latemodel (4age) engine wiring loom as well as ecu, distributor and ignitor and map sensor.

Im located in California , USA.

Please email me , its the fastest way to get in contact with me. Thanks
Ash
 Topic: WTB: AE92 Alloys and towbar!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon10.gif  WTB: AE92 Alloys and towbar! Fri, 14 November 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im looking at buying this ae92 corolla on the weekend..can someone let me know if, and how much you have the following:

Alloy wheels.
towbar to suit.

Thanks
Blake

[Updated on: Fri, 14 November 2003 11:55]

Topic: MA70 passenger side trim
swumpex
Occasional Poster

July 2003

MA70 passenger side trim Sat, 15 November 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for a the piece of trim that goes on the passenger side of the guard. the car is the black colour, the trim is a greyish colour.

might also be interested in replacing all the trim if the price is right?

oh yeah, and if anyone knows anything about those seals for the aerotop....... Very Happy
 Topic: WTB : AE82 4AGE Frontcut
mrsoopra
Regular

July 2002
WTB : AE82 4AGE Frontcut Sat, 15 November 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone have a complete AE82 4AGE Front cut ???

Cheers

Gaz
 Topic: lsd for starlet
ep82_guy
Newcomer

November 2003
lsd for starlet Sat, 15 November 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
After an lsd centre for ep82 turbo starlet. or even an entire gearbox with lsd. Other centres that fit are - AE91,92 sprinter, and some from the older mr2 series i think, late coronas also suit if you could get one with lsd. thanks anyways.
 Topic: Help !!! Wanted engine wiring loom [ uncut ] 4AGZE please!
manor
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Help !!! Wanted engine wiring loom [ uncut ] 4AGZE please! Sun, 16 November 2003 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wanted urgently, engine wiring loom for AGZE uncut, Please help, urgent, desparate Do you know any one that may have one ? email me aussieboy@qldnet.com.au any area
 Topic: WTD: 22R-E air con compressor
Mentor
Regular

May 2002
WTD: 22R-E air con compressor Mon, 17 November 2003 07:35 Go to previous message
need RA65 air con compressor, any condition as long as it hasn't seized up. has to be for the 22R-E engine only.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2003 07:36]

Pages (71): [ «  <  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  >  »]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:16:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.068473100662231 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.