Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) Wed, 27 November 2002 05:01 Go to previous message
sprinter has some rust spots, but i cbf doing a total respray. i just want to get rid of the rusty bits.

so i was more or less thinking:

a) sand back/cut out the rust
b) apply touch up paint
c) grin at the fact that by virtue of making it uglier i am also making my car more of a sleeper.

so the questions are... how good a job can touch up paint do (in the hands of an amateur), where can i get it, and how much will it cost me?

i'd rather have a few mismatched patches of white than rapidly spreading rust spots...
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?)  froodogsWed, 27 November 2002 05:01
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) LadySXWed, 27 November 2002 05:57
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) froodogsWed, 27 November 2002 06:08
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) cam_RA40Wed, 27 November 2002 06:37
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) driftar32Tue, 04 November 2003 09:34
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) CallifoTue, 04 November 2003 09:43
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) hotrollaTue, 04 November 2003 11:21
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) CallifoTue, 04 November 2003 11:34
Read Message   Re: touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?) JasonWed, 05 November 2003 02:01
Previous Topic:FLYNSX WILL IT EVER COME OUT IN FAST FOURS MAGAZINE???
Next Topic:final supra mag post - *photoshopped*

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:07:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005763053894043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.