Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
i2obert
Regular

July 2003

EOI mx83 body parts Thu, 11 August 2005 21:25
the otehr day i went to topstage ( www.topstage.com ) to get some quotes on aftermarket bodyparts

here are the prices

guard +50mm in fiberglass with a vent
full fiberglass guard plus 50mm with vent but looks stock u can tell its been pumped 50mm its from the top of the guard
look like this
http://www.big-win.com/images/index_parts/aero-image/jzx81-02/jzx81_fender.jpg
http://www.big-win.com/images/index_parts/aero-image/jzx81-02/jzx81_fender2.jpg

price will be
1100 for just 1 person
700 for +5 people
and the more we get the lower it gose if we can get 10 plus people it will drop to 500 or somthing same price as the sivlia ones he has on offer and then the prices will stay at that level till he closes shop Razz

now probly what you all been waiting for carbon fiber OEM bonnets i didt get a 1 off price just a group price

there carbon fiber just a replica of the standed bonnet no vents just normal replica bonnet
price
650 for +5 people

if you would like a vent he can cut a hole in the carbon fiber and throw in a fiberglass vent for a bit extra

if you would like a full carbon fiber bonnet with a moulded in carbon fiber vent i surgest you email him or get 5 or more people to agree on it Razz

carbon fiber bootlid
boot lid in carbon fiber
price
550 for +5 people

he said he will quote up a kit for us and make it if we can get 5 plus people but if we can get 10 he said he will be able to do it at 1500 but we all have to agree on design

and if you would like a front lip 650 your own design how ever you want

freddy guy from topstage said the product wil ltake 2 weeks to make from making the custom moulds to a ready product you can put on your car

and he said for 10 plus people ether all at once or over time his price will drop to what he sells his silvia products for so think even we can have cheap parts Razz

now post pics of bodykits designs you like and any questions and i will answer them as best as i can
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   EOI mx83 body parts  i2obertThu, 11 August 2005 21:25
Previous Topic:TA22 bits...
Next Topic:Clock Panel for sell

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 02:59:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056889057159424 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.