Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
the_sleepa
Regular

June 2005
Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors Mon, 10 October 2005 06:15 Go to previous message
hi all.....does anyone know the size of the cold start injector and if they are suitable to be used as an auxilary injector(s) in my intake piping...i have got a Greddy Rebic (fuel injector controller) to control them...i just like the way that the can me secured to the intercooler piping as they have like a mounting bracket....

if they can be used i will use 1 or 2 of them depending on responses to this post....they just seem a lot easier to mount rather than the conventional o-ring injector...

any info would be appreciated....
this is all been done to my 4AGTE sprinter as it is leaning out a bit.....i know microtech or wolf is the answer but my wallet says no.....

regards
jesse
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors  the_sleepaMon, 10 October 2005 06:15
Read Message   Re: Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors CrUZsidaMon, 10 October 2005 06:32
Read Message   Re: Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors terraMon, 10 October 2005 07:08
Read Message   Re: Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors the_sleepaMon, 10 October 2005 08:04
Read Message   Re: Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors mrshinMon, 10 October 2005 13:23
Read Message   Re: Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors THE WITZLMon, 10 October 2005 22:17
Read Message   Re: Cold start injectors as auxilary injectors the_sleepaTue, 11 October 2005 05:35
Previous Topic:4-afe or 4-age????
Next Topic:AE92 J-spec Parts info help

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 07:13:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047760009765625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.