Toymods » The Outhouse » The Danish Is Leaving South Australia

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
icon14.gif  The Danish Is Leaving South Australia Wed, 12 October 2005 19:02 Go to previous message
Hey guys,

Since I've had my car, it's been great catching up with some of you in Adelaide.

Managing Heaven nightclub had it's ups and downs and gave me very little time to see some of you, it has been great knowing that some of you like Mr 1JZ (Matt) tried to get me out at most events.

I will be moving to Cairns on the 27th of this month to start a new life up there in the tropical weather. Hopefully it motivates me more into doing more things (jet skiing, dirt bikes, finishing my pilots license) as I spent most of my last few years here a vampire working most nights and weekends.

Some of you may have seen that I am also selling my Soarer. If it sells before I leave then I'll be looking for a Celsior once I get up there and no more performance cars for a long time. It's a shame that I never had a chance to get out on the track and drift the Soarer competatively.

If the Soarer doesn't sell I hear there are many Japanese import enthusiasts up there (as well as many Japanese tourists) and they have many hills/touge runs throughout Cairns. However, they don't have any race tracks or drag strips (legal ones anyway).

When I get my own place eventually you will be welcome to come up for a holiday! I will always be addicted to Toymods on the other hand! Smile

Danish.

MSN: alexerik@bigpond.net.au

Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   The Danish Is Leaving South Australia  DanishWed, 12 October 2005 19:02
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia lumpyThu, 13 October 2005 05:19
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia EnFlaMEdThu, 13 October 2005 09:31
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia MR 1JZTue, 18 October 2005 06:30
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia Mr DOHCTue, 18 October 2005 09:33
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia MR 1JZTue, 18 October 2005 13:13
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia Mr DOHCTue, 18 October 2005 13:18
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia MR 1JZTue, 18 October 2005 13:22
Read Message   Re: The Danish Is Leaving South Australia Mr DOHCTue, 18 October 2005 13:25
Previous Topic:God of War PS2
Next Topic:Grand Theft Auto San Andres

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 21:36:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041871070861816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.