Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites) Wed, 30 July 2003 13:13 Go to previous message

Hi all,

I just finished talking with a mate who's show is about to appear on Briz 31 tomorrow night @ 10pm. Its called Car Seen, and having just seen a pre-screening, i must say its pretty good, and if you can get reception, tune in and have a look. It basically shows a bit of drift action, V8 supercars, some test drives( which includes a MIGHTY R34 SKYLINE), and a couple of helpful hints and tips. I'm not in any means promoting the show, but merely suggesting that its on and is worth a gander. So check it out, and since its in brissy, your car maybe their next feature.....

Thanks
Ben
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites)  sbyderWed, 30 July 2003 13:13
Read Message   Re: Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites) Chris DaveyThu, 31 July 2003 02:29
Read Message   Re: Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites) need_boostThu, 31 July 2003 03:22
Read Message   Re: Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites) SPEEDCOREThu, 31 July 2003 04:00
Read Message   Re: Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites) ae86-LevinFri, 01 August 2003 07:08
Read Message   Re: Car Seen- The place to be seen..( for all brisbanites) sbyderThu, 31 July 2003 07:22
Previous Topic:Spotted 1 MA61 at just toyota on the goldcoast
Next Topic:Toyota Go-Carting Day.......Bris Area....

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 16:40:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039639472961426 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.