Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) Mon, 08 July 2002 08:10 Go to previous message
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone out there has ever put a 20B turbo into a TA22 Celica? I am currently in the proccess of dropping a 13B J-port into mine, but i have decided that i would rather put it in my KE38 Corolla Panelvan. The rolla wagon used to have a 13B turbo in it (previouse owner) but it was removed before my friend bought it. Some of you Canberra guys might recall seeing the white rolla panelvan that was notably lowered at the back and used to cruise around civic and Braddon with 17inch rims and a sound system. Well some cunts decided to steal it from INSIDE my friends lockup garage at his flats across from hungry jacks near the belco mall. They dumped it in Charnwood (no surprises there) and when we eventually found it, it had no wheels (obviously), no $1,500 stereo, no $2,000 worth of tools, and about $500 worth of other miscellaneous things stolen from it. And if that wasn't enough, they decided to use the baseball bat that was used to prop the bonnet up to smash all the lights and windows in the car. (Due to the huge front mount intercooler it used to run, the bonnet latch was removed and replaced with bonnet pins, hence the bat to hold it open.) Now as a result of this, my friend then lost his job as an electrician at parliament house due to the fact that he could not afford to buy replacement tools, and he nolonger had a car to get to work with. But i am so sick of this story, that i'll leave it at that (this is obviously the short version) but if anyone has any info about who may have done this, (it was stolen around the start of this year FEB?) be warned that you may be found guilty of providing information that resulted in the deaths of a group of low life car theives. ohh and by the way, if ANYONE knows where i can find parts for the stupid rare-as KE38 panelvan, i would be most appreaciative. As well as windows and lights (fairly easy to locate due to their compatability with the stationwagon) i REALLY need to know where i can buy replacement panels, because they also decided to not only dump it on its brakes and smash the windows and lights, they also found it fun to kick in EVERY_FUCKING_SINGLE_PANEL on the whole car. Now due to the fact that it is a 2 door and the wagons are four door, the front 1/4 panels and doors are impossible to find. Also i hear that the rear window is also different to the stationwagon's. Once again, any info would be greatly appreaciated. (if you want b4 & after pics i can supply them.)
Anyway, getting back on track, i know it sounds crazy, insane, ridiculous and all the like, but i have made up my mind to put my favourite engine (20B turbo from JC cosmo) into my favourite car (TA22 Celica). I doubt very much that anyone has attempted this feat b4, but any info or help as to how i should go about doing this would be greatly appreaciated. Anyway, i have blabbed on for too long already so i'll let youse go and i look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Thanks andré
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents)  [TOYROTA]Mon, 08 July 2002 08:10
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) MRTA22Mon, 08 July 2002 08:32
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) toyrotaMon, 08 July 2002 11:05
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) manipulateMon, 08 July 2002 13:23
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) NarkMon, 08 July 2002 14:17
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) manipulateTue, 09 July 2002 00:29
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) DyloTue, 09 July 2002 04:21
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) purpleminiepTue, 09 July 2002 06:52
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) dravenTue, 09 July 2002 06:53
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) EstebanWed, 10 July 2002 02:30
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) [TOYROTA]Wed, 10 July 2002 10:55
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) jazae86Wed, 10 July 2002 12:45
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) [TOYROTA]Wed, 10 July 2002 12:54
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) dravenWed, 10 July 2002 12:57
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) [TOYROTA]Wed, 10 July 2002 13:00
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) dravenWed, 10 July 2002 13:06
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) [TOYROTA]Wed, 10 July 2002 13:09
Read Message   Re: stuff. (questions that go off on wild tangents) dravenWed, 10 July 2002 14:05
Previous Topic:damn.
Next Topic:Get these videos!

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 05:52:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004918098449707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.