Toymods » General Car Talk » and once again..... f#*k insurance

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
and once again..... f#*k insurance Thu, 09 October 2003 00:50 Go to previous message
yeah my turn to have a whinge

some woman clipped into the rear of my car about a month or so ago, just bent the bumper a little and took a couple of bits of paint off but still, it was perfect paint and the bumper was pretty good before hand. so after it happened she got out of the car and apologised and stuff and said her foot slipped onto the other pedal. got a quote for like $650 and ring her up and she won't speak to me, gets her hubby to talk to me. he tells me that his wife thinks i might have been reversing. so i root around arguing with him for about a week and then he decides to make an insurance claim, but lies to them too and says they're unsure of what happened. so now the insurance company is trying to root me. i sent in their paperwork bullshit in a day and since then they haven't done anything for about 3 weeks, they say it's cos the other party hasn't sent some crap in but they're not chasing it up. grrrrrr.
so now i'm driving around with paint chips cos they can't get off their arse to follow up on this dumb woman. what's the bet that eventually they just decide they won't pay out and i have to go to court like i was gonna in the first place..........
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   and once again..... f#*k insurance  peeweeThu, 09 October 2003 00:50
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance Jag7799Thu, 09 October 2003 02:08
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance lumpyThu, 09 October 2003 03:25
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance YoungyThu, 09 October 2003 04:58
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance lumpyThu, 09 October 2003 05:37
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance peeweeSat, 11 October 2003 09:28
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance thechucksterSat, 11 October 2003 10:20
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance peeweeSat, 11 October 2003 11:30
Read Message   Re: and once again..... f#*k insurance Jag7799Sat, 11 October 2003 16:08
Previous Topic:malloy look-alike
Next Topic:sik marks at thornl maccas....

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 07:33:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040249824523926 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.