Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » perth saturday night?? dozens of police

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

perth saturday night?? dozens of police Sat, 20 March 2004 19:33 Go to previous message
was in the city saturday night and like ever corner in perth had cop cars flashing and walked around a bit, there were people on the ground outside the church, the dean and i'm like Confused

also on the way home police on the sides on the road doing stuff?

anyone know what happened???

also you drunks out on perth walking.... USE THE FOOTPATH !!!
i nearly hit over 10 people on one street cause they run out in the middle of the road and i don't want a dent in my corona Smile Razz
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   perth saturday night?? dozens of police  jackelSat, 20 March 2004 19:33
Read Message   Re: perth saturday night?? dozens of police CrUZsidaSun, 21 March 2004 14:41
Read Message   Re: perth saturday night?? dozens of police rebbotSun, 21 March 2004 16:22
Read Message   Re: perth saturday night?? dozens of police jackelSun, 21 March 2004 16:25
Read Message   Re: perth saturday night?? dozens of police rebbotSun, 21 March 2004 16:27
Previous Topic:Cruizen to the TOYNATS.
Next Topic:TOYOTA Swapmeet - This Sunday, 21 March 2004 10 am - Yamba Club Irving Street Phillip

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 11:34:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038070678710938 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.