I supported Toymods

May 2002
worn tire noise from front end Sun, 25 August 2002 10:37 Go to previous message

The Problem Is[ 2 vote(s) ]
1.other 2 / 100%
2.Bushes/Alignment 0 / 0%
3.Cv/Driveshafts 0 / 0%
4.Suspension 0 / 0%

Rego's next month.. i got a few days off till wednesday hope to get the car fix Cry

I get this worn tire noise at speeds of 80KMS.. now it happens early as 40KMs.. The driveshafts still need to be tightened.. which will be done.. but it was tightened before.. it just didnt make the noise until i clocked 140KMS.. and it gradualy appeared again.. could it be the cv's/driveshafts? or the suspension? i got alot to fix.. and hopefully ill get this baby registered pink slipped soon. im using twin cam truts and lowered springs on a single cam cs.. my brother reckons the bolts on the shocks are wrong.. and the shocks need to be replaced. but what other things i should look for that could be cuasing this.. im thiking of getting a full whiteline suspension kit after i get it tightened.. and that could be the end of that.. im just waiting for a family friend to be free becuase i dont have the tools to tighten the shafts. so what your guys thougts?

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   worn tire noise from front end  SW20RSun, 25 August 2002 10:37
Read Message   Re: worn tire noise from front end whiteGZESun, 25 August 2002 12:48
Read Message   Re: worn tire noise from front end MaNGeWMon, 26 August 2002 06:01
Read Message   Re: worn tire noise from front end SW20RMon, 26 August 2002 07:01
Previous Topic:OOPS I did it again! (Just another silly thing I've done)
Next Topic:Suspension - TA22

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:27:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048661231994629 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.