Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) Wed, 23 June 2004 09:09 Go to previous message
hey all Smile I have a story to tell you, about a fuckhead, was driving with a mate from work along mort street at abit past 4 stopped at the lights at north street and there was this Suzuki 4wd pos next to me we took of there was 2 cars in front another work mate and a beep beep barina. I just took off normally while old fuckhead in the pos Suzuki trying to get in front of me but didn't I was siting on 55km/h in a 60 zone got in front were it was impossible to pass and then he decided to tailgate me. I thought fuck you after awhile and gave my brakes a tiny tap just too let him know he was tailgating me. but, he never backed off then pulled up at he next set of lights at jelicoe street and then the light went green all four cars mention turned right into west street me mates lexcen went accelerating up the hill. I then past the barina and he flipped me mate in my car getting him pissed off so he flipped him off then I see this suzuki passing the barina but I was way in front of him I was doing 75 he would of been doing 70 up there. but at the intersection of west and bridge stopped at the lights again then went green and i just accelerated slowly and sat on 55 again, when all of a sudden, fuckhead, in the suzuki, gives me the finger while passing me and nearly hits the right hand front corner of my car Shocked and this is when I got pissed off, so I threw the Camry from 4th to 3rd caught up to him gave him the finger my mate wound down the window and shouted "wake up to yourself" then fuckhead mumbels something then me mates says"I'll kick your arse" then we speed off caught up to me work mate warned him about fuckhead , when he caught up to him started to tailgate him but he later backed off and last we saw him he was on him mobile phone. Seriously dickheads like this cause accidents maybe the poxy bullbar he had on the Suzuki sierra got to his head wake up too yourselves fuckheads grrrrrr Mad
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead)  mickWed, 23 June 2004 09:09
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) Billy-Mason PIWed, 23 June 2004 21:50
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) ArchThu, 24 June 2004 01:30
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) nickedThu, 24 June 2004 05:44
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) mickThu, 24 June 2004 10:29
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) mickThu, 24 June 2004 10:31
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) Billy-Mason PIThu, 24 June 2004 22:50
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) Billy-Mason PIThu, 24 June 2004 03:23
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) ShrakaThu, 24 June 2004 05:42
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) Jag7799Thu, 24 June 2004 05:47
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) ArchThu, 24 June 2004 13:43
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) rvrollaThu, 24 June 2004 23:42
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) Jag7799Fri, 25 June 2004 00:02
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) mickSat, 26 June 2004 07:54
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) ApolloFri, 25 June 2004 12:08
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) ArchFri, 25 June 2004 14:41
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) ArchSat, 26 June 2004 11:54
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) FruitloopSat, 26 June 2004 23:10
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) ArchSun, 27 June 2004 02:00
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) FruitloopSun, 27 June 2004 04:12
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) lumpyWed, 14 July 2004 23:51
Read Message   Re: ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead) joyrideWed, 14 July 2004 15:55
Previous Topic:PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now
Next Topic:First motorkhana experience

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:32:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043678283691406 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.