Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Thu, 30 September 2004 13:58 Go to previous message
OK ok people i want ALL toyota's not just silly cars, not just supra's i don't care, u have a "yota" and proud of it then come along!

This is just idea's so far but i want this to be bigger than the soarer/supra and us tag along cruise (BTW u slucks that didn't come (no one from asply/north side last time can make up for it here and now!))

The planed date so far is saturday november 20th AKA schoolies first day! I want it to be a sort of an all day thing and it mainly a "muilti-mountain run" cruise. the start of it will be up the mudgeeraba side of springbrook then up there stop for only a little bit then goign back along it and down the pine ridge rd side (the known bikers rd when they got done for doing all that shit a while back) then head back towards nerang but turn on to mt nathan rd, as to head towards canungra, then we'll turn right and go up the "goats track" (some of u should know this well). then just at the top of that there a nice park called "laheys Lookout Park" and i think we should have a bit of lunch maybe late lunch there (that will be our main stop!

Then after every one is refreshed we should move on along the top of tamborine mountain and then down the tamborine -oxenford road side of tamborine and come out at oxenford (the exit before commera BP north bound) and plan to head towards BWCP or somewhere else then at BWCP we can get a good spot up in the main section with just toyota's and then the cruise will officaly end when every gets to BWCP. but be good to have all these toyota's there showing the toyota power!

OK that the basic out line! to be confermed is the actural stop locations and times of getting to such places! if people want to we can go down the other side of tamborine mountain that leads to logan/beenligh and then cut back to the M1 and head towards BWCP then (this root is a much more enjoyable and windy road down and takes more time so there is less to kill).

any sugestions would be greatly apriceated. Also any sugestions for a 3rd place to go between finishign the tamborine moutnain pase and head off towards BWCP.

Also if i get a good support for it i'm willing to go and explore it more to see what are the good spots to stop and shit or breaks etc!

BTW i will post this in boostcruising.com consider they can get the number with soarers and supra's and more! and also on celica.net and ozcelica.com

Nezza Cool
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW!  3S-GE_ManThu, 30 September 2004 13:58
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! ultimatechaosThu, 30 September 2004 14:22
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Chris DaveyThu, 30 September 2004 22:37
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Jag7799Thu, 30 September 2004 23:32
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! monkeymajikFri, 01 October 2004 01:37
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! peeackFri, 01 October 2004 10:31
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! chadhooSat, 02 October 2004 00:05
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! isaacFri, 01 October 2004 21:48
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Corolla_GurlSun, 03 October 2004 11:36
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! cyclistTue, 05 October 2004 12:42
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! cyclistTue, 05 October 2004 13:13
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! sleeker162Thu, 07 October 2004 00:57
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! munkiFri, 08 October 2004 13:28
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! SecaBoySat, 09 October 2004 00:05
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! NoYesWhySun, 10 October 2004 03:30
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! 4AGE-AE86Sun, 10 October 2004 05:25
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! AydrianpMon, 11 October 2004 05:00
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! 3S-GE_ManSun, 17 October 2004 13:17
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mr DOHCMon, 18 October 2004 11:10
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! mikes86Mon, 18 October 2004 11:19
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! -==L=a=N=c=E==-Mon, 18 October 2004 12:25
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! 3S-GE_ManMon, 18 October 2004 13:03
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mr DOHCThu, 21 October 2004 06:53
Previous Topic:presentation dinner results?
Next Topic:celica invasion planned

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:12:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044910907745361 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.