Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » A big THANKS from Hayley

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: A big THANKS from Hayley Sun, 25 September 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hi everyone,

It's almost been one year one since this nasty accident happend. To inform you it has almost taken this time to actually diagnose what the outcome was with my injuries. It took 2 surgeons and an extreme amount of medical appointments (which are still ongoing)as well as the pain and suffering to overcome this problem that took less than a minute.

In it's intireity it has cost me 2 job losses, an actual job loss (that I wanted)as well as personnel issues. My diagnoses was a strain to the sternum which affected the pecteralus muscle (pec) and tore the costochondral junction (tendens and ligements to this muscle and rib) caused by the seatbelt which has been put as a permanent disability for the remainder of my life but it also saved it.

I can reassure you there is not amount of money or physical rehabilitation in the world that will ever bring back my full physical well being which in a way made t extremley hard to concore my dream.

I cannot stress enough the importance reguradless of being on a club cruise, driving to work, going out socially or even going to the shops that something so careless can take such a dramatic change in your life. This horrible event did f#$! up my life for a while as well as those involved.

The worst thing is the person responsible (who in mind was also driving a late model celica) did not give a rat's arse and I will also note was an older lady who blamed her sunglasses.

But in any case, insure yourselves as much as you can at any time you get behind the wheel. You can cover yourselves more with insurance when on a club cruise.

I would like to pass my regards on to some people who have helped me in this. Sean who has supported me all the way through regardless of the circumstances, Anthony who was there from the begining and still shows his support and Adrian who's TA22 I was in lost his pride and joy but has able to overcome with another project.

Everyone else in the Celica car club and friends, thank you!!!

Hayley

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2005 09:51]

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   A big THANKS from Hayley LT1974Wed, 27 October 2004 02:19
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley Ms_SILYCARWed, 27 October 2004 02:41
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley AussieWed, 27 October 2004 05:32
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley genkinWed, 27 October 2004 06:10
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley BluewireWed, 27 October 2004 07:57
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley valandorWed, 27 October 2004 10:10
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley SkeinWed, 27 October 2004 11:49
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley LT1974Wed, 27 October 2004 12:02
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley big JONWed, 27 October 2004 22:17
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley JoshstixThu, 28 October 2004 08:47
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley blue72ta22Fri, 05 November 2004 05:39
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley  BluewireSun, 25 September 2005 09:30
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley 4ageezaTue, 27 September 2005 01:01
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley mk27mMon, 10 October 2005 10:05
Read Message   Re: A big THANKS from Hayley genkinWed, 12 October 2005 06:43
Previous Topic:SA Supra Cruise - 16/10/05
Next Topic:Just moved down to Adelaide

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 13:24:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051131248474121 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.