Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. Wed, 08 December 2004 00:00 Go to previous message
As some ppl might know my waon had an incident with a guard rail some 6 or so weeks ago.

to sum it up I don't have the $$$$$$$$$$ to repair it and engineer it (it was rego time) so its gonna sit on my drive way til i get the funds to fully resray it yeah!!!!!!!!!

So in the mean time I will be driving around in a bog stock one. So if anyone sees a bog stock MS53 cruising sydney with my plates (thre not on it now will transfer them today). Wave and toot. Car has got a Toymods Sticker on it.

BTW it looks like a bucket of shit you can't miss it.
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon.  TheStittWed, 08 December 2004 00:00
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. finneyWed, 08 December 2004 01:28
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. andrijWed, 08 December 2004 04:39
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. clubagreenieWed, 08 December 2004 08:50
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. riverWed, 08 December 2004 09:00
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. DrazaWed, 08 December 2004 09:39
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. TheStittWed, 08 December 2004 11:02
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. andrijSat, 11 December 2004 11:35
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. finneySun, 12 December 2004 00:45
Read Message   Re: The Stitt's Got a Wagon going!! Not The Wagon just A Wagon. SpanktownSun, 12 December 2004 01:31
Previous Topic:Automatic Trans/Diff Question
Next Topic:what years did the different gen 1ggte's come out??

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 4 01:25:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040640830993652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.