Toymods » Tech & Conversions » looking for quadcam V6 for SV21 model Camry

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ChRiStOf
Occasional Poster

October 2002
looking for quadcam V6 for SV21 model Camry Thu, 17 October 2002 09:34 Go to previous message

Hey guys,

At the mo, I just have the 3SFE in my '89 SV21 camry.

I am looking to do one of 2 things.....
1)add a sports chip, cause the engine is similar to the celica, there should be one out there that I can put in. If anyone knows, can you let me know, and also price if you are aware of it and where in the sydney north area it could be done, good shops, where not to go, the usual......

2)look at picking up the trial lexus quadcam V6 that were being put into to my shape camry just before they swapped to the gen 3 camry, the really round shape, I have the wide body gen 2.
If anyone knows where I can get one of these, or even the whole car with the V6, could you let me know, and also a estimated cost with or without installation.

Thanks guys, any info, or even a suggestion of which move to make would be appreciated, have a great week......
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   looking for quadcam V6 for SV21 model Camry  ChRiStOfThu, 17 October 2002 09:34
Read Message   Re: looking for quadcam V6 for SV21 model Camry mrshinThu, 17 October 2002 10:43
Read Message   Re: looking for quadcam V6 for SV21 model Camry ChRiStOfThu, 17 October 2002 11:11
Previous Topic:Good engine builder needed (Newcastle)
Next Topic:hilux caliper/pug disc upgrade

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 07:23:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063350200653076 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.