Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
studman
Occasional Poster

On Probation

March 2005
question about my new ZE sprinter Mon, 11 April 2005 06:17 Go to previous message
hay fellas.

i will try and write as best i can sum people have said i have to write in english. I stopped school in year 7 to work at woollies pushin trolleys to save for my first car so you get that. I bought a rota a month or so ago and it wasnt my thing. now i just sold it and got my new sprinta. dun ask how much it was cos it was to much. but everyone reckons thay are the shit.

heres my questions anywayz. hope sumone can help.

1. are all sprintas front wheel drive and how do you tell

2. my sprintah makes 180killa watts of powah at tha wheels with a neevo pulley. what spark plugs do i need to get up over tha massif 200killa watts at tha wheels. phear it.

3.i wannto get into drifting it looks pretty easy so what duz my car need to have changed to do it i reckon i will be hektik at it to. stock suspension at tha moment duzn seem to good

4. duz anyone evah pull any chicks wiv da spintah? mine duzn pull any chiks even wif a mad blue paint job. heaps of nerds keep tellin me its a car out of sum cartoon or sumfin. i just tell dem to step back and make room for da honeyz coz thay are after a sik bro like me not nerds like dem.

i reckon dats all, got to get off dis computer as my time is up and sum one else is wating to use it.

can't wait to get sum answerrs.

sorry for the spelling if it annoys sum one.
  Send a private message to this user  

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   question about my new ZE sprinter  studmanMon, 11 April 2005 06:17
Read Message   Re: question about my new ZE sprinter TE72_TurboMon, 11 April 2005 06:26
Read Message   Re: question about my new ZE sprinter DannersMon, 11 April 2005 06:32
Read Message   Re: question about my new ZE sprinter MerudoMon, 11 April 2005 06:36
Read Message   Re: question about my new ZE sprinter acreeseMon, 11 April 2005 06:33
Read Message   Re: question about my new ZE sprinter hokeyMon, 11 April 2005 06:35
Previous Topic:What to grab from half cut?
Next Topic:TA22 (2T-G) Wiring diagram

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 17:01:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050170421600342 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.