Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
KarolinaKid
Newcomer

April 2005
Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive Thu, 12 May 2005 18:16 Go to previous message
After waiting two and a half weeks since my first complaint was posted up here and Anthony said he would send my DLI converter on to me right away....

*edit* I need to add it was supposed to arrive in 7-10 days via airmail post. *end Edit*

He will not reply to any e-mails nor have I recieved the part I paid for over three months ago.

Since it seems the only way he will respond is by posting a complaint here where it will affect him in his own backyard, here we go again.

For those of you that feel you must defend him and say he would never do that, you're wrong, he's a stand up guy, blah blah blah....

You're wrong. So don't waste your breath.

For those that think this is the wrong section of the forum for this, there is a complaint post that was moved into this section by a board member. It's about 20 threads down.

It seems after doing some reading up on him is the only way you get your parts is to show up in person to get them. Perhaps one of you folks that thinks he's so great would go pick it up and mail it to me.

Better yet. If somone would please post up the contact information for the police local to him so I can contact them and have them stop by. I'm sure they can manage to let him know how displeased I am. Now that I'm thinking of it.... I'm sure that this will fall under some international fraud law and he'll end up having to deal with the federal police as well. So if you happen to know their contact infomation, please post it here as well.

I just want my part that I paid for.

I don't want excuses or promises. I would think that after waiting 3 months for this you would be a little more quick about getting it to me or handling my e-mails if you're such a great guy as some would like us to believe. I don't have all the time in the world to track you down and hound you everyday about it but you can rest assured if there is ever an oppurtunity to tell somone what you have proven yourself to be, I will be very quick to let them know. I don't like to do that, but you have left me no choice in the matter.

I hope you decide to do the right thing and send it on to me.

Regards,

ALan

[Updated on: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:28]

Send a private message to this user  

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive  KarolinaKidThu, 12 May 2005 18:16
Read Message   Re: Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive THE WITZLThu, 12 May 2005 22:11
Read Message   Re: Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive KarolinaKidFri, 13 May 2005 15:24
Read Message   Re: Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive Cool1Fri, 13 May 2005 01:47
Read Message   Re: Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive KarolinaKidFri, 13 May 2005 15:25
Read Message   Re: Still ripped off by Anthony Kellam and HMS Automotive THE WITZLSat, 14 May 2005 08:43
Previous Topic:F/S sections --> making them easier to browse (potentially)
Next Topic:NEWCASTLE DYNO COMP - Why was this deleted?

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 21:27:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046019554138184 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.