Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Azura_Beowulf
Occasional Poster

August 2005
New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Mon, 17 October 2005 11:41 Go to previous message
Basically will start at a church lol... ok here's all the details... some may (read probably) change a lil (read alot) but will be with LOTS of notice ie. early december at the latest.

START
4:00 - 4:30 meet at North Brisbane, 1910 Gympie Rd, Bridgeman down. Map ref: 109:G10. Depart at 4:55 - 5:00 sharp. This is where My friend will start the cruise.

Arrive harry's diner by 5:20 hopefully. Depart by 5:30 sharp. Map ref: 139:P17

Arrive Bunnings Underwood, Cnr Ewing and Compton rds. by 6:00 Leave by 6:15 Map ref: 221:R17/18, 222:A17/18, easiest to go down ewing and around the round-a-bout and in through the side ent... this is where I will be. 1979 RA40 celica prolly Metallic silver... I'll be parked on the far side of the carpark ent... this ent is the lowest one. ie the low car's will have the least trouble here.

arrive at Yatla/Stapylton BP Connect whenever, this is the last stop before we hit the coast, fuel up, eat, drink, go pee pee, do watever u gotta do here, we may stop later but i dunno yet... we leave at around 7:15 - 7:30 whenever everyone's good to go... ie last person has fuel'd up and paid for and blah blah blah, were aiming to have left by 7:15 but i know it may take awhile there so were leavin at 7:30 at the latest.

hit broad water carpark, have a chitchat, do ya thing, take foto's, chat up the chicks in the car next to u... i know ya'll wanna...

we'll all chat there and see what everyone wants to do... might go grab food after... maybe cruise to the spit... anyone know where would be a good sight for the fireworks?

I'll have a handheld UHF in my car and hopefully in a few other cars placed in-between the pack so we can let people know whats goin on...at the meet spots you will find out the main channel and the secondary, so the cops can't listen in...

anyone wanna go halvies in a twin pack of uniden's? i'll be goin to get one soon...

Cheers guys
Azzy.
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in?  Azura_BeowulfMon, 17 October 2005 11:41
Read Message   Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? goldfishSun, 23 October 2005 07:15
Read Message   Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? ndgcprMon, 24 October 2005 06:02
Read Message   Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Azura_BeowulfMon, 24 October 2005 08:25
Read Message   Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Dr_LoveFri, 11 November 2005 08:00
Read Message   Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? DustFri, 11 November 2005 10:31
Read Message   Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? goldfishWed, 16 November 2005 03:17
Read Message   Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? rads78Thu, 24 November 2005 05:45
Previous Topic:queensland race way Track day 3rd DECEMBER
Next Topic:Safe streets 1000

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 16:02:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049750804901123 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.