Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) Thu, 24 November 2005 09:10 Go to previous message
Just installed first ever boost guage and wasa wondering if i got it right.
2JZGTE and yes i followed the mkIV manuals.

i got a reading but it was off the chart on the vacuum side on idle. guage goes to 30[insert unit of measurement]. is this normal? birdy tells me about 20 is normal?
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out)  Dr_LoveThu, 24 November 2005 09:10
Read Message   Re: Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) Dr_LoveThu, 24 November 2005 09:56
Read Message   Re: Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) rthyThu, 24 November 2005 10:22
Read Message   Re: Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) thechucksterThu, 24 November 2005 10:52
Read Message   Re: Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) ndgcprThu, 24 November 2005 11:10
Read Message   Re: Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) terraThu, 24 November 2005 14:16
Read Message   Re: Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) Dr_LoveFri, 25 November 2005 07:51
Read Message   Re: Need to know about boost guage soon (otherwise ill get bored and just try it out) NorbieFri, 25 November 2005 08:24
Previous Topic:20v power output ?? how much ???
Next Topic:where to get reducers, FP gauge, bling hose in BNE?

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:02:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004680871963501 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.