Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS- KE55 Corolla, Just been reprayed!! Townsville

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ta22boy
Regular

May 2005
FS- KE55 Corolla, Just been reprayed!! Townsville Sun, 11 December 2005 13:31 Go to previous message
Hey all, i have a KE55 corolla for sale, We have just stripped it back, cut out all the rust, re-welded in the rear guards, and re-sprayed in White. It has an aftermarket sunroof, brand new Autotechnica Steering wheel and boss kit, re-trimmed doors and brand new carpet. Its sitting on the standard 13" rims which had the tyres taken off and re-sprayed in wheel silver, then i found a set of original wheel centres to put on. The two front tyres are brand new, and backs have about 75% tread and spare being almost 90%. The engine is a standard 4K but it has been well looked after and just given a service, its blows no smoke and has no rattles whatsoever (tapets,bearings,etc). It also comes with a new exhaust (standard size) and new front windscreen. I also have lots of spares, including a spare dash, complete diff, about 4 spare heads, pacemaker extractors, starter motor, oil pump, pushrods, performance and standard cams,sapre gearbox surround and ill even throw in a twin barrel holley (needs a kit though). The car looks good, and will be a very reliable little car, great for a first car...Im only asking $1800ono due to the fact i need a quick sale, i am willing to freight anywhere in Aus at buyers cost. Pics are coming just need to get a camera off a mate, PM if your genuinely interested and ill email pics too you.

Cheers
Scott
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   FS- KE55 Corolla, Just been reprayed!! Townsville  ta22boySun, 11 December 2005 13:31
Read Message   Re: FS- KE55 Corolla, Just been reprayed!! Townsville RXSHNSun, 11 December 2005 13:54
Read Message   Re: FS- KE55 Corolla, Just been reprayed!! Townsville ta22boySun, 11 December 2005 13:59
Previous Topic:LOOK! 1990 MX83 Cressida 7MGTE $3900...
Next Topic:WTB GZ20 or MZ20 soarer

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:13:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043261051177979 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.