Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 13:28 Go to next message
can some one please explain what JDM kouki and zenki is. im an enthusiast wanteing to learn more so can some plz explain explain this and any other helpful info on the car
  Send a private message to this user    
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tip 1) posting in the right section might hope
tip 2) Delete your account and create a new nick with nothing to do with initial D =b
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM stands for Japanese Drift Machine. Smile

kouki means 'imitation'
zenki means 'first term'.

Takumi drives a sprinter.
Itsuki and wataru drives a corolla.

and thats about it Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and if you drive a sprinter, you pick up hot chicks..

http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/shcao/wash.jpg

picture from www.club4ag.com
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon now... they're HOT!!! Shocked

By the way, hows the delivery's going.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 January 2004 14:03]

FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer sorry i totally 4got wat forum i was in with out thinking i placed in the rong 1 my apologyz. but thanks for ur replys.
i sort of understand zenki and kouki but i dont really get howd u get a immitation of it wat is it custom made can u give an example plz.

'why' thank u for ur endless compliments Sad
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ... don't worry ...

Takumi didn't realise what car he was driving ...

Maybe you should check cuz your current car might just be an 'Eight-Six' ... Laughing

Just J/K'ing ... still, a nick like that will not gain respect of some on these forums here.

If you want to find out more, perhaps www.club4ag.com is up your alley however the amount of Initial D haters is greater over there ... Confused
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: hachi roku Fri, 16 January 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent stopped coping shit in these forums, geez if i wouldve known, i ran out of nicks lol, cut me some slack
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It never too late to change.
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i cbf makin another account now if i could only change my nick i would
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86

wrote on Sat, 17 January 2004 01:54 ]havent stopped coping shit in these forums, geez if i wouldve known, i ran out of nicks lol, cut me some slack

What's wrong with using the same one (nickname) accross all forums (if that was what you are implying). And how could you 'run out' of nick names.. (not unless initial D is the entire scope of your brain capacity.. and you are known as Ikentani on the Nissan Forum. Takahashi on the Mazda forum, Bunta on the Suburu forums).

Why didn't you just call yourself 'John Smith' or 'Silent Bob', or somfin. They are very simple names, and not very baggable.

But really, you can't blame us for grilling you with a name like that.

It's basically glorifying yourself as the 'clueless' youth with great driving potential.

something to think about.. Takumi-kun.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't be f*cked making another account?

dood, it takes more effort writing responses to a thread than it does making a new account.

I bet you love that nick name..... It wasn't because you couldn't think of anything better. I think it's because you aspire to be like takumi.

Go on, admit it. It's the first step in obtaining some mild form of *respect*. hahaha Smile

I mean look at takumi ben... He drives a panda trueno with a tofu ten sticker on the side... He doesn't cop a lot of flack on the forums. He clearly wants to be takumi. He's even got the 'takumi' rego plates. Smile
rock on.
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far out mate its a nick name get ova it. u ppl judge just by nickname. pfffft. i pu tthis as my nick coz i was only join to scout for an 86 so i fort it would b kool not knowing how many people despise initial d. or not so much despise more like fed up with wannabes. dont dar say im 1 coz i aint. just a kid lookin to buy his first trueno or sprinter
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh geez u 2 im just on the forums to find info and look to buy i aint a forum junky ffs my god if it makes u happy ill change it but use can post a few options. it must relate to an AE86 seeing that these r toyota forums and that my favourite toyota. or sum fin to do with mazda/rotars but dunno if that will sit well in these forums either.
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why's that?

my nicks got nothing to do with toyota's....

such a dork if u think so
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's good to be a forums junkie.

It shows your long running commitment and dedication as a toyota enthusiast. Most people take at least a year to get there (a couple of posts a day), so it's not really a 'SAD' thing if that is what you are implying...

rock on.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://garth.digitalfunk.net/forum/english.jpg
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's surname is japanese (fujiwara), so he speaks ENGRISH

hahahahhaah

Laughing Laughing
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: hachi roku Sun, 18 January 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have been waiting to use this Very Happy
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/dkstfu.jpg
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: hachi roku Mon, 19 January 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahahahahahahahah Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: hachi roku Mon, 19 January 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Fujiwara......

Do you actually own a AE86??? Or do you just like to talk about them.......Have you actually driven one or been in one?

Ben
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: hachi roku Mon, 19 January 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope.. i like em and want 1. but neva been in 1. not even an aussie sprinter as a matter a fact. i no a fair deal about em, not as much as alot of ppl in here. im 17 so i cant drive ne way
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: hachi roku Mon, 19 January 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was about to say you could but the I remember hearing about Vic rules. Bit of bad luck I say.
FujiwaraTakumi[Æ86]
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: hachi roku Mon, 19 January 2004 15:16 Go to previous message
yer vic roads suk
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1972 TA22 For Sale
Next Topic:ke20 $800
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-